4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What's a gamcore? If you mean another pirate site, then you might want to try getting a copy from a legit site.
Gamcore is a game streaming site, basically. (not sure if it's called streaming in that case lol)
You go to the site and play games there, online, instead of having to download them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Gamcore is a game streaming site, basically. (not sure if it's called streaming in that case lol)
You go to the site and play games there, online, instead of having to download them.
That is probably your issue then. As far as I know, that is unofficial, and not supported by the dev. Safer to get the official' version here, though you do need to download it...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That is probably your issue then. As far as I know, that is unofficial, and not supported by the dev. Safer to get the official' version here, though you do need to download it...
Not my issue. I don't use that site. People usually just use the online versions to demo games before deciding if they wanna download it or not. At least for me, sometimes I may do that rather than download it, then realize I don't like it, and wasted data. I don't have unlimited data, so I preserve when I can lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not my issue. I don't use that site. People usually just use the online versions to demo games before deciding if they wanna download it or not. At least for me, sometimes I may do that rather than download it, then realize I don't like it, and wasted data. I don't have unlimited data, so I preserve when I can lol
Yes, your issue is that site, not the game itself. You can either get an official copy, like the one here, or you will need to take it up with the people on that site, we have nothing to do with them or what they do that may have broken the game.

As far as I know, the dev doesn't have anything to do with that site, though I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong... :sneaky:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes, your issue is that site, not the game itself. You can either get an official copy, like the one here, or you will need to take it up with the people on that site, we have nothing to do with them or what they do that may have broken the game.

As far as I know, the dev doesn't have anything to do with that site, though I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong... :sneaky:
When I said "not my issue", I was trying to let you know I am not the one who said I was playing on gamcore.
I repeat my above statement..."I do not use that site." This means I did not play on that site. I am not having an issue. I downloaded the game from here. I played the downloaded version that I downloaded from here. Hope that clears that up.
Someone else said they were playing on gamcore. I was simply responding to your comment to let you know what gamcore is.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When I said "not my issue", I was trying to let you know I am not the one who said I was playing on gamcore.
I repeat my above statement..."I do not use that site." This means I did not play on that site. I am not having an issue. I downloaded the game from here. I played the downloaded version that I downloaded from here. Hope that clears that up.
Someone else said they were playing on gamcore. I was simply responding to your comment to let you know what gamcore is.
Ooops, sorry about that then. Thanks. Then THEIR Issue. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
To sum up whoever it was that asked the question needs to report it on gamcore. I use it mainly for html games like college daze and to try out games like this If a tag or art style or description has me on the fence and sometimes the people can fuck up over there so it probably is not a dev thing as it is a site runner thing

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
To sum up whoever it was that asked the question needs to report it on gamcore. I use it mainly for html games like college daze and to try out games like this If a tag or art style or description has me on the fence and sometimes the people can fuck up over there so it probably is not a dev thing as it is a site runner thing
Which question is that?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think that was me! Every time I tried to play this game there, it take very long to load or keep saying error or something!
Yeah, neither the dev, nor anyone here is affiliated with them, unless someone who works there is a member here too. Best we can tell you otherwise from here is to get the official version posted here.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey guys, how are you?

After a very troubled start to the month in my personal life, I was able to resume work with full force that weekend. Unfortunately, these problems ended up delaying the schedule, but things are already returning to normal.

I managed to progress a lot in the development of our next release: Naughty Lyanna Season 2 - v0.01, and I managed to solve some bugs that were happening.

You may have noticed that the last update brought a series of Bugs, incompatibility saves, etc. This was due to the latest update from Renpy, the engine I use to make the game. When I upgraded to version 7.4.0 all the problems started. Some people even reported that the antivirus was preventing the game from working!

I had no choice but to downgrade my Renpy version to 7.3.5 (and I recommend that you advise other creators you follow to do the same until the new update is more stable).

All of these problems took me a long time to solve, but now that is in the past (I hope).

For Season 2, you will be able to continue using the saves made in Season 1, or you can start the game by answering a questionnaire reworking the main choices of Season 1. With that, those who lost their saves will not need to replay the entire game again.

With the release of Season 2, I will also launch a final build of Season 1, with version 7.3.5 of Renpy, to have a more stable build, for those who want to revisit Season 1 can play without problems.

So, if there are no new unforeseen events, our calendar will be as follows:

• 02/22/2021: Photoshoot 46 (Tier 1)
  • 02/24/2021: Photoshoot 47 (Tier 2)
  • 03/01/2021: March Wallpapers (Tier 1)
  • 03/03/2021: March Wallpapers (Tier 2)
  • 03/07/2021: Naughty Lyanna Season 2 v0.01 (Beta-Testers)
  • 03/12/2021: Naughty Lyanna Season 2 v0.01 (Patrons Release)
  • 03/17/2021: Naughty Lyanna Season 2 v0.01 (Public Release)
Any news or changes, I will notify you here. Stay tuned!

-------

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I just tried to play the season 1 v1.0 and it seems like I am getting the incompatible saves issues. I was trying to look for a patch or something but I dont seem to see one. was there a fix for this? I noticed you mentioned it was due to the updated rpyn and you downgraded it to fix the issue, but is there a file to download where that can be done for the game?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes