4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Whenever that guy has money or power.
Well, if I'm bein honest, I see it happen even without the guy having money or power. It just isn't as often as attractive guys. Of course, attraction is subjective. I.E.: one of my exes thought Rob Thomas was hot as hell, and thought George Clooney was ugly. But, then other women I've talked to thought the polar opposite. lol..and I'm a broke nobody, with a less than pretty face (haha) and I've been that blind squirrel that found a random nut, before. lmao

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, if I'm bein honest, I see it happen even without the guy having money or power. It just isn't as often as attractive guys. Of course, attraction is subjective. I.E.: one of my exes thought Rob Thomas was hot as hell, and thought George Clooney was ugly. But, then other women I've talked to thought the polar opposite. lol..and I'm a broke nobody, with a less than pretty face (haha) and I've been that blind squirrel that found a random nut, before. lmao
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Sometimes just being funny or having a skill is good enough, and even a broken clock gets lucky twice a day.

Reactions: FookU2

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Ren'Py updated, and changed the way the saves work, some do, some don't. It's just hit or miss. For me, about 1/3 of them mostly worked, though they did not put me back in exactly the same spot.

But if you want those saves to work, you are going to have to go back and make new ones. Nothing DWR can do, other than going back to the old Ren'Py, kind of too late for that now. It's not so bad, just turn on the skip unseen option, and speed through it, and maybe even see some new scenes (there were some added from the last time I played anyway).
Thank you! I ended doing all again. It was pretty fast knowing the answers and with "skip unseen texts".

Reactions: TheDevian

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

main_menu.png

Synopsis:

The girls' videos went viral on the Internet and they decided to invest in content production. 6 months have passed since the events of Season 1, but there are things that never change. Girls are always getting involved in naughty situations. Help them decide how to deal with it.

Changelog:

• 761 new renders;
  • 13 new animated scenes;
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New ;
  • New extra content on my ;
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
TY, i played the new season a bit and i think the girls are ready for naughty bet dare, who is the bravest? They are also ready for a nudist camping holiday, but this time hotter and spicer than the nudist beach, they need to increase the desire to experiment and take risks, mine are just suggetions.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
TY, i played the new season a bit and i think the girls are ready for naughty bet dare, who is the bravest? They are also ready for a nudist camping holiday, but this time hotter and spicer than the nudist beach, they need to increase the desire to experiment and take risks, mine are just suggetions.
Who is the bravest? Lyanna is on another level :LOL:

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Great start of the new season!

So, Laura is dating our dad, after all. After the end of the first season, i wasn't sure, if she will end up with Lyanna's dad, or will provide some teacher/student content with Lyanna herself.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
DWR Games

I don't know what the problem is but I don't work that save, it goes directly to the main menu when I try to download it.
Other saves work as well so the problem is not big because I can bypassed it with other saves but I was wondering if you want to check it if there is any error/error on somewhere new version(?)
I DL Win comprassion version s02 v0.1 if that matter.

Reactions: DWR Games

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Very cool update, loved it! I do like the change to the multiple protagonists, being able to see each girl's story now. That is really neat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall though, really loved the update. Can't wait to see what crazy adventures the girls get into this time. ;)

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Yes it's true, but the others can catch up, i need help with one scene i can't unlock, "posing to a window"
To unlock this one you have to be more "shy" on some choices... If she is very bold, she will always do more daring things.

Great start of the new season!

So, Laura is dating our dad, after all. After the end of the first season, i wasn't sure, if she will end up with Lyanna's dad, or will provide some teacher/student content with Lyanna herself.
One option does not invalidate the other. ;)

DWR Games

I don't know what the problem is but I don't work that save, it goes directly to the main menu when I try to download it.
Other saves work as well so the problem is not big because I can bypassed it with other saves but I was wondering if you want to check it if there is any error/error on somewhere new version(?)
I DL Win comprassion version s02 v0.1 if that matter.
The whole transition was very troubled. Version 1.01 of Season 1 is the most compatible with the new Season 2. The others will have bugging saves. But still, to avoid any problems, at the beginning of Season 2, you can choose to answer a questionnaire with all the choices of Season 1.

Very cool update, loved it! I do like the change to the multiple protagonists, being able to see each girl's story now. That is really neat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall though, really loved the update. Can't wait to see what crazy adventures the girls get into this time. ;)
Something similar is on the radar. It is still very bold for Lyanna at that moment.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Something similar is on the radar. It is still very bold for Lyanna at that moment.
Ah no worries. I assumed since it's been like six months, maybe she got more daring over time and started doing more extreme stuff during that period. Still either way, will be nice to see her grow over time in this new season.

That reminds me, I did notice the new stats as well (seeing the pop up for getting +bold points for certain decisions). Excited to see how those play out and the variances it can cause in the story depending on which direction you go (unless I'm mistaken and they were in season 1 too and I just didn't notice them lol. But don't remember seeing any stat pop ups in season 1).

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
To unlock this one you have to be more "shy" on some choices... If she is very bold, she will always do more daring things.

One option does not invalidate the other. ;)

The whole transition was very troubled. Version 1.01 of Season 1 is the most compatible with the new Season 2. The others will have bugging saves. But still, to avoid any problems, at the beginning of Season 2, you can choose to answer a questionnaire with all the choices of Season 1.

TY, i unlocked that scene, i want ask you, in the future, kink will be exhibitionism or as the ultimate goal is to show herself naked , with experience and desire to experiment and take risks, she will do sex with strangers ? How much do you think you will raise the limits? I don't ask spoiler only some hints.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes