4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Ah no worries. I assumed since it's been like six months, maybe she got more daring over time and started doing more extreme stuff during that period. Still either way, will be nice to see her grow over time in this new season.

That reminds me, I did notice the new stats as well (seeing the pop up for getting +bold points for certain decisions). Excited to see how those play out and the variances it can cause in the story depending on which direction you go (unless I'm mistaken and they were in season 1 too and I just didn't notice them lol. But don't remember seeing any stat pop ups in season 1).
Status was an addition to Season 2, but Season 1's choices influence your status at the start of Season 2.

TY, i unlocked that scene, i want ask you, in the future, kink will be exhibitionism or as the ultimate goal is to show herself naked , with experience and desire to experiment and take risks, she will do sex with strangers ? How much do you think you will raise the limits? I don't ask spoiler only some hints.
In my proposal, it is unlikely that it will reach something so extreme. She likes to explore her limits, she likes to be challenged, but she keeps it to a measured level.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Status was an addition to Season 2, but Season 1's choices influence your status at the start of Season 2.

In my proposal, it is unlikely that it will reach something so extreme. She likes to explore her limits, she likes to be challenged, but she keeps it to a measured level.
ok will see

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Windows Security detects this when I click exe. "PUA:Win32/Caypnamer.A!ml" :cry:
Is nopy link virused ? windows keeps warning me and don't open the game...
All NOPY links are safe. I checked before I updated the thread, if anything... false postive.
It's a false positive. I have already identified the cause. I will make a build correcting this and I will replace the current links here and on my website.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheDevian

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Is the gallery function just show 1 picture and tell us witch part we didn't found ?
What for ? Achievement can do that ...

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
You don't actually need the save. You can just answer the questions at the beginning of season 2.
That's kind of stupid, actually. I don't remember all of my choices I've made, and it's annoying that this game as well as several other RenPy games seem to have gone broken when it comes to loading saves. I'm getting rather sick of trying to load all the saves I can to see if I can get within a reasonable distance of my last known save. I'll try and answer the questions, but seriously, the hell is with the spate of broke RenPy saves lately?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I also had windows defender flag the executable with: Trojan "PUA:Win32/Caypnamer.A!ml". I see earlier in this forum the developer has confirmed that this is a false positive, and will be releasing a patch which hopefully will not trip windows defender. I have seen this alot recently with the renpy *-32.exe files included with games, but this is the first which flagged the main 64 bit executable.

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone explain how to transfer the save from the previous version of the game to the updated version of the game ???

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
That's kind of stupid, actually. I don't remember all of my choices I've made, and it's annoying that this game as well as several other RenPy games seem to have gone broken when it comes to loading saves. I'm getting rather sick of trying to load all the saves I can to see if I can get within a reasonable distance of my last known save. I'll try and answer the questions, but seriously, the hell is with the spate of broke RenPy saves lately?
Renpy machine was upgraded relatively recently. All of us (the various devs) proceeded to download the update as soon as it became available, unaware that it itself causes some saved games to fail to load. Therefore, we are not responsible for the fact that some savegames do not load correctly. Sorry for that anyway.

Reactions: TheDevian

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Can anyone explain how to transfer the save from the previous version of the game to the updated version of the game ???
The same saves are shared between the two games. You only need to load a save from the end of Season 1 in Season 2. The game itself will inform you when the final save should be made in Season 1.
Then just load it into the Season 2 build.

Alternatively, I put a questionnaire with the choices that influence Season 2 at the very beginning of the game, for people with problems with saves.

Renpy machine was upgraded relatively recently. All of us (the various devs) proceeded to download the update as soon as it became available, unaware that it itself causes some saved games to fail to load. Therefore, we are not responsible for the fact that some savegames do not load correctly. Sorry for that anyway.
Yes, that sucked. The recent version of renpy was very buggy. Many devs have moved back to the previous version (including me), and this is the cause of the problem of loading saves.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sounds like you need to avoid games still in development. Until they are finished there is a very high chance code will change that breaks saves.

Any new optional M/F?
Don't think so. It's not going to come up very often.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes