4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so I just tried to play the season 1 v1.0 and it seems like I am getting the incompatible saves issues. I was trying to look for a patch or something but I dont seem to see one. was there a fix for this? I noticed you mentioned it was due to the updated rpyn and you downgraded it to fix the issue, but is there a file to download where that can be done for the game?
It is due to Ren'py changing the way they work.
You have 2 options, you can either keep trying your saves, and find one that is close to use, or start over, and hold down control and skip through the parts you saw, doesn't take that long in a game like this.

Reactions: DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
so I just tried to play the season 1 v1.0 and it seems like I am getting the incompatible saves issues. I was trying to look for a patch or something but I dont seem to see one. was there a fix for this? I noticed you mentioned it was due to the updated rpyn and you downgraded it to fix the issue, but is there a file to download where that can be done for the game?
I will release a more stable version of Season 1 along with the release of Season 2.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Phew! Finished it! And i have to say, i enjoyed this VN more than i thought i would. I didn't liked Claudia at first, but just as Lyanna herself, i slowly fell in love with her. The rest of Lyanna's friends(harem?) are also very lovely.

The only thing in this game that isn't for me, is filthy toilets and as such the entirety of Abandoned School chapter isn't for me as well. But other than that, i enjoyed my time with the game very much!

Have a nice day people and good luck to the dev with season 2!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So I was checking out the featured games list, and I noticed a little pattern. 69 out of the 70 games that have been featured have a male protagonist, and only 1 true female protagonist game ever got on that list. I felt that pattern is a bit unfair and biased. This game has been nominated by me along with 3 other female protagonist games to become a featured game. If you agree with my nomination of this game, then it would be a great to help this games developer to get out there and become more vocal in this thread and demanding this game become featured.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
So I was checking out the featured games list, and I noticed a little pattern. 69 out of the 70 games that have been featured have a male protagonist, and only 1 true female protagonist game ever got on that list.
I don't get it. I'm a male, and I just have zero interest in playing "male protagonist" games, of these particular genres. Maybe it's because I don't have any problems when it comes to "playing" with girls IRL.. but I always prefer the games to be from a female perspective.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I don't get it. I'm a male, and I just have zero interest in playing "male protagonist" games, of these particular genres. Maybe it's because I don't have any problems when it comes to "playing" with girls IRL.. but I always prefer the games to be from a female perspective.
I'm the same way. There are so many games with male protagonist with straight sex. It's hard for me to find a good game with lesbian and a female/futa protagonist in general like Naughty Lyanna. Even if you do come across a game with a female protagonist, it is usually straight sex.

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I'm the same way. There are so many games with male protagonist with straight sex. It's hard for me to find a good game with lesbian and a female/futa protagonist in general like Naughty Lyanna. Even if you do come across a game with a female protagonist, it is usually straight sex.
I don't even mind straight sex from the female protag viewpoint. Although, I have ZERO interest in the older "thicc" milf, female protag games. Which is probably 60-70% of them, from what I've seen.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I honestly don't care for anything lesbian, unless it is mixed in with straight sex. I prefer female protagonist, but if a game is strictly lesbian, I just don't care about it. But, I definitely agree with previous comments that female protag games deserve more recognition in the featured list.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
I tend to agree, well wouldn't pass up a very good lesbian game, but sprinkle in some dongers of various shapes and sizes and it becomes more aesthetically pleasing, no homo .P

I'd like a "sole female" kinda tag, even though it's probably too loosely defined to be of any use. Female main character rather than female protagonist, e.g. trainer games with a main pupil ala akaburs.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I honestly don't care for anything lesbian, unless it is mixed in with straight sex. I prefer female protagonist, but if a game is strictly lesbian, I just don't care about it. But, I definitely agree with previous comments that female protag games deserve more recognition in the featured list.
And here, I am the exact opposite. :ROFLMAO:

The fact that I can play this game, and barely even have to see a penis is one of the best features for me. ;)

winini

Jan 10, 2019
And here, I am the exact opposite. :ROFLMAO:

The fact that I can play this game, and barely even have to see a penis is one of the best features for me. ;)
I usually choose lesbian route whenever possible, but that is because majority of male 3D models used in adult games are unattractive(at least in my opinion) or their character is poorly written. It would've been very nice to see more games with attractive men in them.

But i have absolutely no problem with lesbian games. So i can easily enjoy games even if there is no straight content in them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I usually choose lesbian route whenever possible, but that is because majority of male 3D models used in adult games are unattractive(at least in my opinion) or their character is poorly written. It would've been very nice to see more games with attractive men in them.

But i have absolutely no problem with lesbian games. So i can easily enjoy games even if there is no straight content in them.
I agree with that, especially in Illusion style games, there just isn't a lot of assets for men, so it's hard to get good variety. As for Daz, that is another story... It just depends on how many sculpting sliders you have, and how much time you want to put into it.

Personally, the only time I want 'straight content', is when I am playing the guy, otherwise, it's lesbian all the way. :p

...Honestly, a game like this, I would be perfectly happy if it was just about them getting off on the exhibitionism part and had no actual sex at all, with men or women. But that's me, and I know I am mostly alone on that one. :sneaky:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I also like the type of games where your choices actually affect the final outcome of the game and that you can choose your partner(s).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

But then, an ugly dude getting laid by hotties makes my willie perk up, cause when does that ever happen in reality? haha

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Nice, reminds me of a princess berpl vid(don't google unless you like equal parts horsedick and horseface), were she moans her way through a couple overwatch games on a hot mic. Lots of room to expand that type of content(Grill power e-sports, under-table shenanigans etc.).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
DWR Games I am getting an error with all my saves. Some were simply gone. Can you help me, please?
Ren'Py updated, and changed the way the saves work, some do, some don't. It's just hit or miss. For me, about 1/3 of them mostly worked, though they did not put me back in exactly the same spot.

But if you want those saves to work, you are going to have to go back and make new ones. Nothing DWR can do, other than going back to the old Ren'Py, kind of too late for that now. It's not so bad, just turn on the skip unseen option, and speed through it, and maybe even see some new scenes (there were some added from the last time I played anyway).

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes