4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I would at least appreciate it if they added it as an optional option to trigger if you like to see futa content.

I'd rather wait for the patch to make old saves work again as even though I played through most of the game thus far, the skip button isn't always there, so I can't just skip through everything.
Go into preferences and under skip, check unseen text. Then you can skip all the time (it won't skip choices, so no worries there). It's what I did after I found my save didn't work. Takes a few minutes to just start over and use that option to get back to where you were (it's quicker than waiting for a fix). :)

Reactions: afterlights

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Go into preferences and under skip, check unseen text. Then you can skip all the time (it won't skip choices, so no worries there). It's what I did after I found my save didn't work. Takes a few minutes to just start over and use that option to get back to where you were (it's quicker than waiting for a fix). :)
Ah OK I'll do that then thanks.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Saves don't work! NO WAY that I'm starting at the beginning again with this game. It's way too long for that!
Some do, some don't... get the newest version, and try multiple saves. It might not start you in the exact same place, but should be able to get close.

Nemesis9000

Sep 24, 2018
Game closes immediately after try to open it, and i dont get any error!.*windows edition
edit
I checked the log and i found it Loading error handling took 0.06s. I tried old games and ren'py works fine

Last edited:

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I'd rather wait for the patch to make old saves work again as even though I played through most of the game thus far, the skip button isn't always there, so I can't just skip through everything.
Preferences/Skip/Unseen text - turn it on, and you and you will complete the game in 5 minutes )

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I noticed a couple other comments about issues with saves. Not sure if they are the same as mine, but my save said "end of 0.18a" and when back to main menu.
I'll probably just start from the beginning, but figured it'd be worth reporting, in case it's a different issue (without having to scroll through pages of the stuff lol)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
DWR Games Any update on the save game issues? Do you think you can fix this or should we start looking for other savegames/restart the game?
Is it even important to have your own savegame, do the decisions from Episode 1 even matter in Episode 2?

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
DWR Games Any update on the save game issues? Do you think you can fix this or should we start looking for other savegames/restart the game?
Is it even important to have your own savegame, do the decisions from Episode 1 even matter in Episode 2?
It is faster to just make a new save from scratch and skip to the end at this point. You can go to preferences and have it skip all unseen text. Then, right click the skip button to just skip to the next choice. It will take a short time to get to the end. As for the decisions, I am not sure but I'm guessing that it will just impact some dialogue between Lyanna and the others for season 2.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
It is faster to just make a new save from scratch and skip to the end at this point. You can go to preferences and have it skip all unseen text. Then, right click the skip button to just skip to the next choice. It will take a short time to get to the end. As for the decisions, I am not sure but I'm guessing that it will just impact some dialogue between Lyanna and the others for season 2.
I was able to use a save at the Lucas Blackmail/Diana Saves You point, which is just before Lyanna and friends head off on the yacht for nude beach fun. I think you don't have to necessarily start the game from the beginning.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I actually started over, and skipped, as suggested, and it still wouldn't go passed the 0.18a version.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I actually started over, and skipped, as suggested, and it still wouldn't go passed the 0.18a version.
Hmm, that sounds like an entirely different issue. Are you certain you have v.1.0. and not 0.18. Check your menu, it should look like this. See the v1.0. in the right corner.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hmm, that sounds like an entirely different issue. Are you certain you have v.1.0. and not 0.18. Check your menu, it should look like this. See the v1.0. in the right corner.
Yep. Something happened when downloading, I guess. I completely deleted everything, and redownloaded, and it worked. I definitely had whatever I downloaded from here, though, so I know it was the 1.0 version I had downloaded multiple times. Old saves causing it to act weird, maybe

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi I'm new to this thread, I wanted to know if anyone had managed to unlock this scene from the gallery, I looked at several posts back until I got to the version about it but I could not find anything. What path had he taken? I have not been able to unlock it, maybe I have not found the right combination I would like to have some suggestions thanks in advance.

screenshot0001_LI.jpg

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Hi I'm new to this thread, I wanted to know if anyone had managed to unlock this scene from the gallery, I looked at several posts back until I got to the version about it but I could not find anything. What path had he taken? I have not been able to unlock it, maybe I have not found the right combination I would like to have some suggestions thanks in advance.

View attachment 1024615
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FookU2 and Geko1711

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
The game looks promising, but could be better. A story about a girl that discovers exhibitionism and finds another girl as "accomplice" to do that kind of stuff together is pretty exciting. But I would prefer more realism in the scenes. There are scenes too absurd.

Right now all men in the game are pigs: the delivery boy, the old guy in the train, and the owner of the shop with a gun are pigs. Why all men are pigs in this kind of games? Are all the devs hater-of-men lesbians or something?

The scene of the guy with the gun is the worst: first of all, regular men don´t carry a gun and hadcuffs everywhere except if they are cops. Second, regular men try to help a girl if they find her naked in the street, don´t handcuff her to a fence. Third, regular girls don´t know how to free themselves from handcuffs except if they are scape artist.

Another problem are the graphics. Those scenes made with Honey Select could be good like ten years ago, but now they look old and generic. Can´t compete with DAZ 3D and similar programs.
im waiting for your game.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes