4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think that first scene worried a lot of us.

I can't speak for everyone but I came for the lesbian stuff and saw that, I did worry a bit.

Fortunately all worries were resolved and optional stuff got added for those that want it. Me, I just like to see a wholesome game where a girl and her friends can do a fun hobby together and be super close.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I wanted to create a hateful guy (Hugo, the bald villain) for people to empathize with Claudia, since she started trying to play a trick on Lyanna and things ended up getting out of hand.

Claudia felt guilty afterwards and that was the hook for them to approach and start over. Then the girls realized that they could have a lot of fun together, and so things developed.

If today I were to start writing the game again, I would make a less heavy start. I tried to dose it later, making the game lighter, but we have villains in the plot, but in the end they will get what they deserve.

My focus is totally on Lyanna and her friends having fun together, but they end up getting into trouble easily! Lyanna should invest some of her skill points in luck, but she puts everything in boldness.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I think that first scene worried a lot of us.

I can't speak for everyone but I came for the lesbian stuff and saw that, I did worry a bit.

Fortunately all worries were resolved and optional stuff got added for those that want it. Me, I just like to see a wholesome game where a girl and her friends can do a fun hobby together and be super close.
I am a guy but I always kinda felt like I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I have always rather stick my tongue in a woman than my penis. My preferred VN type has a female protagonist and will avoid dick like it is on fire. Occasionally, there will be a male character who I think might deserve some time with my angel, but she will still prefer other women.

I wanted to create a hateful guy (Hugo, the bald villain) for people to empathize with Claudia, since she started trying to play a trick on Lyanna and things ended up getting out of hand.

Claudia felt guilty afterwards and that was the hook for them to approach and start over. Then the girls realized that they could have a lot of fun together, and so things developed.

If today I were to start writing the game again, I would make a less heavy start. I tried to dose it later, making the game lighter, but we have villains in the plot, but in the end they will get what they deserve.

My focus is totally on Lyanna and her friends having fun together, but they end up getting into trouble easily! Lyanna should invest some of her skill points in luck, but she puts everything in boldness.
I am happy with the way it progressed, after those first scenes. I had just seen too many of the bad games and I judged too quickly. One person who really convinced me to give it another shot is Sylvie Dreams. They mentioned working together with you and I love Arizona so much. So that brought me back here. Now that I have finished the current version of S2, will go donate to the project.

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018

Just finished Season 1 and thoroughly enjoyed it. The storyline was good and I chuckled a few times at all the "accidental" exposures.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey guys, how are you?

Sorry for the time without posting news about the game. I was in the creative phase of the process, in which I design the scope of the next update and immediately start preparing the assets (maps, objects, items, clothes, etc.).

The next update for Season 2 is in production, and some renders are already being made.

Naturally, the plot will continue focused around our protagonist, Lyanna, but as you may have noticed by the first release of Season 2, the supporting characters will gain more depth from now on.

Each character will have their home, some will have cars and will be seen more in other situations of their daily lives, and this drastically expands the amount of assets that I need to prepare. My intention is to give you greater immersion in the universe of Naughty Lyanna.

When this stage of preparing the assets is over, I will be able to announce the release dates for you, so stay tuned.

BTW, What is your favorite supporting character?

-----------

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting work on the splash, don't see that too often in renders here.

Love that second one, looks like a fun night in the works. XD

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes