4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
why cant they show me the save file containing the cutscenes of season 1?
Saves got broken, I am having to replay for the 3rd time, and my time is limited.

You could have played through it in the time you have waited.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys how do i get the "melons" scene in season 1?
Choose Miss Laura in the Motel Scene

why cant they show me the save file containing the cutscenes of season 1?
I added my Season 1 saves to the attached file, but the Gallery is released with you visiting the scenes.

Saves got broken, I am having to replay for the 3rd time, and my time is limited.

You could have played through it in the time you have waited.
Sorry about that. It won't happen again. But try Season 2, I think you'll enjoy it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry about that. It won't happen again. But try Season 2, I think you'll enjoy it.
No worries, wasn't your fault.

Oh, I plan on it, but I still want to fix my saves. I still have 16 pages of saves to redo, well, might not need to redo all of them, but we will see. The thing is, I don't want to lose out on being able to replay those old scenes. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DWR Games

benjioak

Feb 10, 2020
Is there a way to unlock the gallery of season 1? Have played through it already before the gallery locks were added and now I don't have any of it unlocked

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Isn't Arizona more straight based?

I keep trying to find games similar to this but all the ones people recommend are hetero. This is lesbian centric so i'm trying to find stuff similar that's GxG.
Ari is primarily bi in canon, but ignoring a scene where she loses her virginity to her boyfriend's brother (my Ari used that as how the last straw, and why she prefers girls), which is required, the guys can all be avoided, but her dialogue still kind of makes her seem bi. Sadly, the girls only path was more of an after thought, since it was added by request.

Believe me, I understand. Not fond of playing any game if I have to 'play' with guys.
I stick with this one mostly because the exhibitionism content is good, and I like the dev and want her to succeed. It's based on her true story, so that keeps me even more interested.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ari is primarily bi in canon, but ignoring a scene where she loses her virginity to her boyfriend's brother (my Ari used that as how the last straw, and why she prefers girls), which is required, the guys can all be avoided, but her dialogue still kind of makes her seem bi. Sadly, the girls only path was more of an after thought, since it was added by request.

Believe me, I understand. Not fond of playing any game if I have to 'play' with guys.
I stick with this one mostly because the exhibitionism content is good, and I like the dev and want her to succeed. It's based on her true story, so that keeps me even more interested.
I can understand wanting her to succeed. I've had brief chats with both devs (Lyanna and Arizona) and they both seem really nice.

The only issue for me is being a lesbian, when I play female MC's I like to make choices i'd make or see content more to my liking which is GxG.

I'll give it a look, I didn't know it had a girls only option. Even as an afterthought it's better than nothing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can understand wanting her to succeed. I've had brief chats with both devs (Lyanna and Arizona) and they both seem really nice.

The only issue for me is being a lesbian, when I play female MC's I like to make choices i'd make or see content more to my liking which is GxG.

I'll give it a look, I didn't know it had a girls only option. Even as an afterthought it's better than nothing.
I can relate, I know the feeling well, even if our situations are a bit different, I feel the same way about it. I want to be able to make the choices I would make if I were in her shoes.

Like I said, the dialogue can seem strange on that path, but so far, there was just that one scene I was not able to avoid.

View attachment 1188325
Looking good! Looks like a fun photoshoot! :sneaky:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020

I agree with that. With visual novel games, I would like to have control over the female protagonist's choices and be able to choose which content I want to see, which sexuality I want her to have, as well as which partner to purse a romantic relationship with. Some good game like Bright Past don't give you much of a choice for romantic partners. I hope this game won't be the same case. On another note, when will non patrons get the new version of the game?

Reactions: Ivlia and TheDevian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some good game like Bright Past don't give you much of a choice for romantic partners. I hope this game won't be the same case.
If you are referring to Lyanna there then yes, choice of partners is limited.

This is a very lesbian centric game, the male scenes are not canon to the story and there won't be many of them.

Depends what kind of content you are looking for really.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes