4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
What the game likes is that the male characters in the game are very kind(gentle),see a girl at night alone,naked and aroused and instead of fucking it five times they politely tell him to dress girl because you will catch a cold.

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Pervy Brother is released if you make several decisions that tease Bran.
And Boldest Girl, as the name suggests, is only for those who made the absolute majority of decisions aimed at bold attitudes.
Decision for season 2 or season 1 also?
I find the answer, great Bran.

Last edited:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
thank you for the brand new update.

I think I prefer the story of season 1, which is constantly from Lyanna's point of view, it gives a stronger immersive sense, I love it so much. Season 1's story also has a crime theme. In the second season, the story is scattered. it is from all 6 girls' views that makes me feel I am a voyeur, I don't feel I am playing as any one of them. And most of the story looks just like daily life( exhibitionists' daily life, of course ).

I love the romance of the princess with Claudia a lot, that is the greatest part of this game. Hopefully, we can see more of it later.

anyway, thank you for developing games for us ;)
I understand that point of view. My intention is to give more development to the girls and expand the possibilities. The game is still focused on Lyanna, and her relationship with the girls.

About the plot, it's still heating up. These first updates are focused on trying to acclimatize the players to the girls' routine.

What the game likes is that the male characters in the game are very kind(gentle),see a girl at night alone,naked and aroused and instead of fucking it five times they politely tell him to dress girl because you will catch a cold.
Well, in some games, all the guys are potential rapists. It is not the case here. But there are some scoundrels in the plot too.

Decision for season 2 or season 1 also?
Season 1 decisions are also influential. Pervy Brother = 30+ Bran Points. Boldest Girl = 13+ Bold Points.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Curious what engine/programs the background (world design) and character stuff gets done in for this game and ones of similar art style.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Curious what engine/programs the background (world design) and character stuff gets done in for this game and ones of similar art style.
What program is used for the characters and animations?
It's Honey Select (and Studio NEO) by Illusion. But he installs a lot of external assets, including some custom stuff.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Season 1 was great. Season 2 kinda depresses me a bit. It's almost like they all just completely forgot how to take a dick, and decided to just be naked 24/7 and turn strictly no-dickly. I'm not really that big into strict lesbian games, and while there's teasing going on, they don't do anything (that I've seen) with guys, anymore.
I hope there are plans for some raunchy b/g scenes, in the future. I really get excited about this game, when new updates pop up, but I just can't get into a game that's only exhibitionism and lesbianism. lol
I know lotsa other people enjoy those things, though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Season 1 was great. Season 2 kinda depresses me a bit. It's almost like they all just completely forgot how to take a dick, and decided to just be naked 24/7 and turn strictly no-dickly. I'm not really that big into strict lesbian games, and while there's teasing going on, they don't do anything (that I've seen) with guys, anymore.
I hope there are plans for some raunchy b/g scenes, in the future. I really get excited about this game, when new updates pop up, but I just can't get into a game that's only exhibitionism and lesbianism. lol
To be fair, the 'straight' content was always non-canon, and sex was never really the main focus.

Reactions: hotNess

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could've fooled me, from as much dick as there was thrown around in Season 1....blackmail...corruption..etc. lol
Never saw that many myself, other than the nude beach scene, and only blackmail outside of the one plotline for Mia and some others, was by Diana, and I always turned the tables on her. lol

I was actually surprised when I saw one in S2, that is not what I am here for! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hotNess

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Never saw that many myself, other than the nude beach scene, and only blackmail outside of the one plotline for Mia and some others, was by Diana, and I always turned the tables on her. lol

I was actually surprised when I saw one in S2, that is not what I am here for! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Priappus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, I didn't play any of those scenes.
I always avoided almost any scenes with guys other than just showing off if there was an option. I don't even want to see the other women doing anything with guys, that was already more than I wanted to see. :p

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yup, I didn't play any of those scenes.
I always avoided almost any scenes with guys other than just showing off if there was an option. I don't even want to see the other women doing anything with guys, that was already more than I wanted to see. :p
To each their own. I get bored if there isn't any boy/girl sexual content. But, I assumed this game was one that had a good mix.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To each their own. I get bored if there isn't any boy/girl sexual content. But, I assumed this game was one that had a good mix.
The first season, it was added for a non-canon option, not sure what is planned for this one, saw one scene so far, but I am a bit behind still (too much to do). That said, the exhibitionism and girl on girl relations were always the main focus.

It is really hard to find good exhibitionism games that are not about rape, ntr, or a fempro who fucks anything with a dick. The exhibitionism is so good here, I would be perfectly happy if no one fucked anyone in the whole game.

Personally, the only dick I want to see is the MC's, and if they don't have one, then I don't want to see any. lol
But, that's just me. XD

---edit---

I do remember him saying that any M/F content with her would be well marked, so sounds like there will be some.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's ALWAYS been a lesbian centric game, the dev has said that from the start.

The b/g stuff is non canon and there won't ever be very much of it.

Guys, I'm going to keep writing my story and there are going to be sex scenes in it. FF, most of the time. MF in some optional scenes.

Who wants Lyanna bisexual, just choose the options with MF content.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a way to edit stats in season 2??
I want to get the boldest girl and perverted brother scenes but i am a few points short due to S1 choices( no idea how, bold points should have been maxed)

I dont even mind playing S1 again but i am pretty sure in S1 you cant see ur stats and there is no walkthrough to help either.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
three scenes from this game remained in my mind,a blowjob and fucking in the living room, a blowjob with the black man in the toilet I think and a very good scene in the hotel room(m/f),this dev does amazing scenes m/f,my complaint is that it makes them very rare.
I can see lesbian scenes but I just like the m/f scenes more.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes