4.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Dec 7, 2020
As a lesbian myself, It's hard to find lesbian-centered romance and sex games or visual novels, and that's a bit frustrating. I'm glad that Lyanna remains true to its main lesbian focus, and that the straight content is scarce and non-canon. Even with their crazy exhibitionist challenges, which are really cartoony (in a funny way), at the end of the day Lyanna and Claudia are two lesbians who have a cute romantic relationship, with a lot of physical and emotional intimacy. I find that kind of dynamic far more interesting, and yes, far more arousing too, than the typical fan service token lesbian scenes from most straight-centered games (but to be fair, even some straight-centered games also have some gay or lesbian well done content, but they're quite rare).

The rest of the main cast are also cute lesbians. Well, maybe some of them could be considered bisexuals, but you know, it's obvious that all the main cast is fully open to get involved with other women, not only physically, but also romantically, and that's why I like all of them. I find particularly cute Tina's love for Lyanna (and Tina looks gorgeus in the second season, by the way), but I would like to see how more of the girls fall in love with each other, and not necessarily with Lyanna. All the main girls should really romantically interact more among them.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I'm hoping Sarah will be back again in season 2, maybe even joining the group, for safety if nothing else.

It bothered me a lot that we were forced to let her be abused in season 1, and that Lyanna gave up so easily when trying to get Mia and Sarah to let her help them - especially when, with Sarah, she 100% knew what was happening to her by that point.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey guys, how are you?

Season 2 version 0.03 of Naughty Lyanna is in full development. This weekend I finished writing the entire script, acquired some missing assets and produced about 60% of the renders.

I should finish renderings by 6/27, so I forward to proofread and code review.

With this, it is now possible to determine what the release dates will be.

So, below is our schedule:

• 06/26 - Photoshoot 54 (Tier 1)
  • 06/29 - Photoshoot 55 (Tier 2)
  • 07/01 - July Wallpapers (Tier 1)
  • 07/04 - Naughty Lyanna Season 2 v0.03 Beta-Testers Release
  • 07/06 - July Wallpapers (Tier 2)
  • 07/09 - Naughty Lyanna Season 2 v0.03 Patrons Release
  • 07/14 - Naughty Lyanna Season 2 v0.03 Public Release
I'm very sorry for the time between updates this time, took longer than usual. I spent a very troubled month in May and added to that I had to redo some scenes, because the original result was not to my liking.

The next update will bring you a good overview of Season 2's first plot. Also, you'll get to know some of the new characters better, like Diana's mother, Rei's mother, and sisters Alina and Alisa (neighbors of Tina).

Some reunions will also occur, and as always, our girls will get involved in some naked adventures.

Again, thank you very much everyone's support, and stay tuned for more news.

---------

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
Hello!

Is this a game or novel? Will I have enough choices for the Lyanna's actions? Or is it just a story with small amount of choices?

I only started to play finishing with Lyanna's walking on the first day.

Please, answer to newcomer because I want to play a games with female protagonist. :cool:

--Ivlia

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Can somebody help me to fill the gallery.
I'm missing:
- Pervy Brother
- Boldest girl

Any idea how to get them??

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello!

Is this a game or novel? Will I have enough choices for the Lyanna's actions? Or is it just a story with small amount of choices?

Please, answer to newcomer because I want to play a games with female protagonist. :cool:

--Ivlia
Yes, you get to make choices that matter.

I'm missing:
- Pervy Brother
- Boldest girl

I'm missing:
- Pervy Brother
- Boldest girl

Not sure about pervy brother, don't have it, but for boldest, you need a max bold score (and 0 shy points) and then go check on that noise when you are in the shower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Hello!

--Ivlia
You will have plenty of choices for Lyanna for both seasons 1 and 2. You can only choose for the other girls in season 2 however.

Reactions: Ivlia

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
Yes, you get to make choices that matter.
You will have plenty of choices for Lyanna for both seasons 1 and 2.
TheDevian, hotNess, thank you very much for your quick answers! So, tomorrow I will have enough time to play the game till quaterfinals. (y)

You can only choose for the other girls in season 2 however.
Oh! I will have a possibility to control the behaviour of some girl characters. Wow!

--Ivlia

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh! I will have a possibility to control the behaviour of some girl characters. Wow!

--Ivlia
Yes, in the later parts, you get more and more control over what happens with each of the girls, though not as much as with Lyanna.

Reactions: Ivlia
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes