4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
Yes, in the later parts, you get more and more control over what happens with each of the girls, though not as much as with Lyanna.
I saw only one girl besides Lyanna (with tattoo). But according game posters I will meet the large number of pretty girls. :cool:

Reactions: TheDevian

xxJCxx

May 2, 2020
Enjoyed the season 1, it was great.
Season 2 is good & expecting more but it's already around more than a month & yet no update.
Can't wait for the update.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Cool game, to be honest I initially ignored this one for awhile when it was suggested to me because I assumed that like many female protagonist games with exhibitionism, that it would have rapey vibes. I like seeing more positive embraces of nudity, not into the "submissive slut for strangers" stuff. Something about an MC building closer bonds with lovers, friends, and family(don't judge me lol) by being nude together really hooks my attention.

Admitting my gender bias(though I'm bi, so I appreciate more games for gay gamers), wish there were also games with male protag that have positive exhibitionism/nudity embrace with their LI's, usually they're corruption focused or minor scenes that don't do much. Having said this, I totally understand this lesbian focus is the dev's true vision and it works well seeing Lyanna develop a better bond with friends.

I'm here for the positive nudity and LI/friend bonding, which this game does really well, so I can put my male bias on the backburner lol.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Ok, my first comment was from playing the early beginning of season 1. Now that I'm further in, this game got darker than I expected. Good storytelling DWR Games but I didn't realize my heart strings would be tugged and kept in suspense lol.

Edit: What I meant to say is that I just finished season 1. I'm both happy from the ending and kinda depressed from the drama it took to get there. The William scenes really stressed me out, I need to go watch something lighthearted to calm my heart down. I wanted to try some of the M/F scenes but none of the male options are likeable besides Bran and Peter lol. Needless to say, great job dev. :LOL:

Last edited:

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
TheDevian, hotNess, thank you very much for your quick answers! So, tomorrow I will have enough time to play the game till quaterfinals. (y)
Oops... I am a girl and I know the rule of offside. But I confused the quaterfinals with the round of 16. :rolleyes:

Anyway I played the game two days instead of going to a beach. It was very interesting. (y)

I like the game has humor. Remember,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But sometimes, seems, the author of the game forgot what was in previous days.

I like a possibility to control the behaviour of some girl characters. Thank you very much! And all girls are very beautiful.

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
Oh, sorry! Seems, everything was confused in my head -- quaterfinals, round of 16, brothers, cousins... :mad:
And this is not surprising at all. Found that these days we have play-offs not only in Europe but in South America too. :eek:

By the way, football presents in this game.

Reactions: Priappus

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
And this is not surprising at all. Found that these days we have play-offs not only in Europe but in South America too. :eek:

By the way, football presents in this game.

They didn't see each other after that. But it wasn't so much in sound of threat. It's just to show that he recognized her. Probably if those boys tried something against the girls, they would regret it. The girls were going to kick their asses.

Maybe I should edit this dialog to not create expectations xD

Reactions: Ivlia

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

postpatreon.png

Synopsis:

The girls start Sunday by receiving a message from Peter: Everyone must meet at school to discuss Club business. What could be so urgent? Obviously, when it comes to the journalism club, this is going to involve some sexy situation with the girls.

Changelog:

• 889 new renders (2304 on Season 2 already)
  • 5 new animated scenes (27 on Season 2 already);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography.

Check out the recent photoshoots:

A classic set of scenery, beautiful lighting, and some provocative poses. All the best with Tina here (16 pics).

52.png
What would happen if Lyanna were even bolder than she already is? Recreation of a scene from Season 2, where Lyanna doesn't worry too much about getting close to the boys in her birthday suit. Things ended up getting too hot! (38 pics + 2 vids).

53.png
Would you join Rei in a bath in a tavern? That's about it. Rei in all her cuteness. Fun Facts: It's the Skellige Tavern map from Witcher 3, but it doesn't have a unicorn in the room (12 pics).

54.png
Imagine a scene... you wake up in a strange place, numbing lights everywhere, and behold, a red-haired, naked figure appears, calling you to the most naughty acts. Well, that's it! A hot scene, POV with Mia, in a psychedelic setting (15 pics).

55.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes