4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey guys, how are you?
Here is the release of the new version of Naughty Lyanna. We are in the third release of Season 2.
In this update we will learn more about the girls' daily routine, their family relationships, and, soon after, we will put them all together in the same place again. Good things are coming!
I redid pretty much the whole girls' school map, as the Season 1 version was pretty outdated by the game's current standards and it ended up taking me a lot of time, but I was pretty pleased with the final result.
For continuity purposes, let's say the school has undergone a major renovation in the last 6 months ;)
You will see here the opening of the way for two events that will take place in the next updates: The Interschool Olympics, and the cosplay contest. But as always, there's a lot more going on and we'll start to find out.
The update is save-game friendly, then you should have no problem picking up where you left off. Although it seems to be more linear, be aware of the answers when there are choices, as they are elements of character construction.
I hope you like the update.
Synopsis:
The girls start Sunday by receiving a message from Peter: Everyone must meet at school to discuss Club business. What could be so urgent? Obviously, when it comes to the journalism club, this is going to involve some sexy situation with the girls.
Changelog:
  • 889 new renders (2304 on Season 2 already)
  • 5 new animated scenes (27 on Season 2 already);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography.
Links:
  • A website with extra content:
  • Lyanna's Instagram:
  • Discord channel:
  • Lyanna's Twitter:
Check out the recent photoshoots:
A classic set of scenery, beautiful lighting, and some provocative poses. All the best with Tina here (16 pics).

What would happen if Lyanna were even bolder than she already is? Recreation of a scene from Season 2, where Lyanna doesn't worry too much about getting close to the boys in her birthday suit. Things ended up getting too hot! (38 pics + 2 vids).

Would you join Rei in a bath in a tavern? That's about it. Rei in all her cuteness. Fun Facts: It's the Skellige Tavern map from Witcher 3, but it doesn't have a unicorn in the room (12 pics).

Imagine a scene... you wake up in a strange place, numbing lights everywhere, and behold, a red-haired, naked figure appears, calling you to the most naughty acts. Well, that's it! A hot scene, POV with Mia, in a psychedelic setting (15 pics).

Downloads - Season 2 - v0.03:
  • Download HD Mac: / /
  • Download HD Win/Linux: / /
  • Download Android: / /
  • Download Compressed Mac: / /
  • Download Compressed Win/Linux: / /
-------

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game reminds me of a story where in a city there are only women and all they do is masturbate.
They say(funny) that when you masturbate too much you get very deaf:KEK: ,these girls must all be deaf:LUL:.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
From radical686's review:
> It's this kind of nonsensical scene that makes it hard to enjoy the game. You are essentially engaged in a slow burn corruption game where you don't really corrupt her, the author of the story does.

I've never seen this issue (meaningless choices/contrived or forced scenes) expressed like this, but that's particularly insightful and strikes right to the heart of the agency issue. Well written.

Reactions: radical686

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
From radical686's review:
> It's this kind of nonsensical scene that makes it hard to enjoy the game. You are essentially engaged in a slow burn corruption game where you don't really corrupt her, the author of the story does.

I've never seen this issue (meaningless choices/contrived or forced scenes) expressed like this, but that's particularly insightful and strikes right to the heart of the agency issue. Well written.
Thanks, I appreciate your thoughts.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To me at least, it is more about Claudia awakening Lyanna, and her corrupting the others (who were not there already, like Mia).

You can play her more reluctant or bold, you can allow her to be bisexual or keep her purely a lesbian, you can choose to let her be submissive or take a dominant role... I do not really consider these choices meaningless, in fact, you will get different content in some scenes depending on what choices you make in earlier ones, so they do matter.

But mostly, it is just about having fun, trying to solve some mysteries and maybe help some people on the way.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I know this game is mostly lesbian, but i like in first season relations with man, for now nothing in season 2, i hope will see soon and can i suggest a party with thrut or dare or bold bet?

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I know this game is mostly lesbian, but i like in first season relations with man, for now nothing in season 2, i hope will see soon and can i suggest a party with thrut or dare or bold bet?
This IS a lesbian game, and there is a lot of teasing men in this game. If you are talking about sex, then yeah there is only one with that guy near the end of season 1. I would also like to see an all girls truth or dare sometime.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He is planning to always give some M/F options, but they will always be optional and never be the main focus of the game.

As for bets, truth or dare, and other such games, have no fear, there will be a lot of that coming soon.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
This IS a lesbian game, and there is a lot of teasing men in this game. If you are talking about sex, then yeah there is only one with that guy near the end of season 1. I would also like to see an all girls truth or dare sometime.
don´t forget that asshole from her class.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Peter, Brandon and John, maybe even Mr Dick, they are the only ones worthy of getting with any of my bi girls(Lyanna is full on lez in my story). I sincerely hope Arthur gets his junk caught in some industrial machinery or some other very painful neutering accident.

Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes