4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey i've just started playing season 1 and was just wondering if there's a threesome scene between Lyanna, Miss Laura and a guy at any point in season 1 or 2?.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Nothing intimate in-game yet between Lyanna and Miss Laura. I think canonically that won't happen for some time.

I believe DWR is doing this deliberately to me, as I've had to up my patron tier to get "Onegai Teacher".

Reactions: cloudstrife

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys, does anyone want a spoiler?
I'm working hard to get the update released this month. My offline life is taking a lot of time since my home office is practically gone. So the schedule is kind of unpredictable. But I made big strides this week.
I also apologize for not posting public spoilers, but it has been hard to find any images that are not inappropriate for public posts (nudity is not allowed) as all the girls are in 99% of the update naked!!
I will try, in the next few days, to disclose the schedule for the end of August, with the dates of photoshoots and the next release.

Stay tuned.

-------
Upper left, front of door?

Edit: :Lols: and ofc girls are without clothes <3

Aug 17, 2019
Playing through season one, and my god this game is fucking infuriating me.

The main charachter is a dumbass with zero self control or self preservation, almost no choices seem to actually matter, and there are none where you wish they'd be, and dear god can someone punch Peter in the fucking throat. Hell, better yet, get rid off all the male characters, they're all shit and they actively ruin my enjoyment of this.

The worst part is, the game itself is otherwise really good, and really well made, but there are just certain elements I find so bad it just drags the rest of the experience down for me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Playing through season one, and my god this game is fucking infuriating me.

The main charachter is a dumbass with zero self control or self preservation, almost no choices seem to actually matter, and there are none where you wish they'd be, and dear god can someone punch Peter in the fucking throat. Hell, better yet, get rid off all the male characters, they're all shit and they actively ruin my enjoyment of this.

The worst part is, the game itself is otherwise really good, and really well made, but there are just certain elements I find so bad it just drags the rest of the experience down for me.
It is not that she is stupid, by any stretch, but when she gets horny her self control goes away, as these situations are a real turn on for her.

You can mostly avoid all the guys, though Peter has his uses. You never have to do anything with any of them, and can insult some to their faces, declaring yourself a lesbian.

The choices matter more as the story progresses, but mostly it is about what kind of content you want to see, such as F/M or just F/F. The lesbian route being the canon one.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

20210718173458574.png

Synopsis:

After things went wrong during the school photo shoot, the group split up. Peter and Diana have run into the club room, Tina and Rei are in the locker room, and Lyanna and Mia are in the gym. Obviously, somehow, they're all going to lose their clothes! How will they manage to get out of this situation without getting caught?

Changelog:

• 899 new renders (3303 on Season 2 already)
  • 18 new animated scenes (45 on Season 2 already);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography;
  • New extras menu;
  • Save names implemented.
Links:
  • A website with extra content:
  • Lyanna's Instagram:
  • Discord channel:
  • Lyanna's Twitter:
  • Photoshoot Catalog:

Aug 17, 2019
It is not that she is stupid, by any stretch, but when she gets horny her self control goes away, as these situations are a real turn on for her.

You can mostly avoid all the guys, though Peter has his uses. You never have to do anything with any of them, and can insult some to their faces, declaring yourself a lesbian.

The choices matter more as the story progresses, but mostly it is about what kind of content you want to see, such as F/M or just F/F. The lesbian route being the canon one.
I know she isn't stupid exactly, but even if you're horny there's a time and place for it, and, for example, "masturbating naked in the garage of a known blackmailer and abusers mansion" or "livestreaming a sex show in the school connected to the guy who pointed a gun at you" should not be one of those times.

You can only avoid the guys when it comes to direct physical interactions though. There are still multiple moments that they see you naked and either you don't get a choice at all, or neither of the choices given change that. "Oh, what's that? Your last three choices state how much you don't want interactions with male characters? Great, then how about we give you a scene where no matter what you pick a bunch of guys see you naked regardless." Having options that are essentially just "yes" or "yes, but from a different angle" aren't real choices. I understand the developer puts them in to force the plot forward in the way they want, but that doesn't mean I have to like them. Also, usefull of not, I still fucking hate Peter and the fact the dev keeps forcing scenes with him.

Also I'm still kind of pissed the game forces you to shave for no reason. Why don't we get a choice about that?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know she isn't stupid exactly, but even if you're horny there's a time and place for it, and, for example, "masturbating naked in the garage of a known blackmailer and abusers mansion" or "livestreaming a sex show in the school connected to the guy who pointed a gun at you" should not be one of those times.

You can only avoid the guys when it comes to direct physical interactions though. There are still multiple moments that they see you naked and either you don't get a choice at all, or neither of the choices given change that. "Oh, what's that? Your last three choices state how much you don't want interactions with male characters? Great, then how about we give you a scene where no matter what you pick a bunch of guys see you naked regardless." Having options that are essentially just "yes" or "yes, but from a different angle" aren't real choices. I understand the developer puts them in to force the plot forward in the way they want, but that doesn't mean I have to like them. Also, usefull of not, I still fucking hate Peter and the fact the dev keeps forcing scenes with him.

Also I'm still kind of pissed the game forces you to shave for no reason. Why don't we get a choice about that?
Her getting naked is the point of the game, why would you not want that? XD

While that is not the best place for it, what is more fun, her masturbating in a garage or just standing there doing nothing? Besides, if she had not be doing that, she would have been standing and gotten caught.

The idea is that they can look, but they can't touch. Being seen is what turns her on, so unless she hates the guys, like Lucas or Xavier, in which case she will hide.

Yeah, I would have preferred her keeping the bush for it, but then the tape would not stick, and it grows back.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey guys, how are you? Did you know that version 0.04 is now ?
The version for other patrons is coming as well, but if you want to play right now, just become a !
While we wait, how about a spoiler?
Looks like a reunion is going to happen. How will Claudia react to this? And did you notice anything else in this image?

--------

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
This game kind of die after they remove the tan lines, it was something that other games don't usually have and it was sext, now is just a nudity/lesbian game

Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes