4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
I showed the Game to my friend. (y) Watching her play, I thought about one situation.

Girls and Miss Laura went from nudist beach along the path totally naked. Suddenly they met boys and Mr. Dick. The girls tried to cover themselves with their hands (I can say, not very carefully). And only Miss Laura stayed displaying her goods without such an attempt during all conversation with boys and Mr. Dick.

Why? Was she also an exhibitionist? She hinted to Lyanna about some, mmm..., incidents happened in her past.

What do you think? :unsure:

P.S. Poor boys! They will no longer be able to study normally in Miss Laura's lessons, because looking at her, they will remember her naked body... :love::love::love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I showed the Game to my friend. (y) Watching her play, I thought about one situation.

Girls and Miss Laura went from nudist beach along the path totally naked. Suddenly they met boys and Mr. Dick. The girls tried to cover themselves with their hands (I can say, not very carefully). And only Miss Laura stayed displaying her goods without such an attempt during all conversation with boys and Mr. Dick.

Why? Was she also an exhibitionist? She hinted to Lyanna about some, mmm..., incidents happened in her past.

What do you think? :unsure:

P.S. Poor boys! They will no longer be able to study normally in Miss Laura's lessons, because looking at her, they will remember her naked body... :love::love::love:
She is certainly not shy, borderline nudist, though she doesn't seem to get turned on by it quite as much as Lyanna and some of the others ...at least she doesn't show that side often.

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
She is certainly not shy, borderline nudist, though she doesn't seem to get turned on by it quite as much as Lyanna and some of the others ...at least she doesn't show that side often.
Anyway, standing in the Full Frontal Nudity pose in front of her students... It is somehow too embarrassing. :mad:

I was a teacher and I could not do the same. :rolleyes:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyway, standing in the Full Frontal Nudity pose in front of her students... It is somehow too embarrassing. :mad:

I was a teacher and I could not do the same. :rolleyes:
I can't say as I blame you, but you should not check out Sunville then. XD

She did get a bit less bold in another situation where they were not on a nude beach.
I suppose it could also be that she thought given the situation that it would give her more of an air of authority, or most likely of all, she did it to distract the boys, and protect her girls. ;)

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
I can't say as I blame you, but you should not check out Sunville then. XD
:cool: Why? I was more brave in another situations... :rolleyes:

I suppose it could also be that she thought given the situation that it would give her more of an air of authority, or most likely of all, she did it to distract the boys, and protect her girls. ;)
Hm, I think, you are totally right. (y) I did not think about this. Indeed, in this situation approximately all boys' attention was focused on their naked teacher :love::love::love: and not on the their naked classmates. Moreover, some of the boys already saw some of these girls nude ;), and the most lucky even had sex with Lyanna (in my variant). :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:cool: Why? I was more brave in another situations... :rolleyes:

Hm, I think, you are totally right. (y) I did not think about this. Indeed, in this situation approximately all boys' attention was focused on their naked teacher :love::love::love: and not on the their naked classmates. Moreover, some of the boys already saw some of these girls nude ;), and the most lucky even had sex with Lyanna (in my variant). :p
Just a joke, several naked teachers in that one. ;)

I go the full lesbian route in mine. They can look but not touch. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nice enough? Just looking at the beautiful naked girls without even touching? :cry: In your universe they will go crazy. :eek:

Imagine yourself in their place. :cool:

No, I am kind to the boys -- in my universe the most lucky guys had fun with Lyanna and other girls. (y);):love::love::love:
In my world, mean guys don't get anything, especially not the lesbians. With the way some of them act, they should count themselves lucky we didn't say they were with the bad guys from last season. :ROFLMAO:

If I were in their place, I would probably cut my losses and try to find girls who actually liked jackasses. ;)

And, yeah, I still think it's lucky when it comes to Bran and Peter, since they are lucky to even see live girls, and not only ones on the net. Besides, Peter likes to be abused. lol

That is one of the things I like best about Sunville, almost no guys in the whole world.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
In my world, mean guys don't get anything, especially not the lesbians. With the way some of them act, they should count themselves lucky we didn't say they were with the bad guys from last season. :ROFLMAO:

If I were in their place, I would probably cut my losses and try to find girls who actually liked jackasses. ;)

And, yeah, I still think it's lucky when it comes to Bran and Peter, since they are lucky to even see live girls, and not only ones on the net. Besides, Peter likes to be abused. lol

That is one of the things I like best about Sunville, almost no guys in the whole world.
ok TheDevian ,we know you are a fan of lesbians,but you can not make us feel bad because we like M/F,we respect your preferences, why do you not respect ours?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gelu123

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
ok,we know you are a fan of lesbians,but you can not make us feel bad because we like M/F,we respect your preferences, why do you not respect ours?
Bazarr, has TheDevian shown that he does not respect our preferences? No, he has only describe his universe of the Game, I think.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Never really understood the idea of a "pure straight" game. I like female protag games.. but if there's no girls in them.. or no f/f options.. it just feels kinda stale to me.

Who knew. Being simple-minded is easier than I though.
So, I post my opinion on here to agree with someone.. and specifically avoid saying anything to attack anyone.. and your response is to make a post obviously mocking mine. You're a real quality individual aren't you.

Ivlia

Jun 24, 2021
So, I post my opinion on here to agree with someone.. and specifically avoid saying anything to attack anyone.. and your response is to make a post obviously mocking mine. You're a real quality individual aren't you.
GreenDark, pyrolisk, you are both right. It is better to have a "pure straight" game with f/f options and a female protagonist game with m/f options, I think. :unsure:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
GreenDark, pyrolisk, you are both right. It is better to have a "pure straight" game with f/f options and a female protagonist game with m/f options, I think. :unsure:
My purpose wasn't to judge which type of content is better. One individual's preferences aren't inherently better than any other. I was mocking what I thought to be either a disingenuous or a stupid statement by highlighting how easily the opposite statement can be made and be equally stupid.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ivlia and TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes