4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game kind of die after they remove the tan lines, it was something that other games don't usually have and it was sext, now is just a nudity/lesbian game
Here is the thing about tan-lines, you have to wear bikinis (or other clothing) to get them. Run around nude all the time, they are going to fade.

"Just a nudity/lesbian game", just? You say that like they are a dime a dozen, those are rare things, that need to be cultivated, not denounced. Good "Lesbian/Nudity games" are hard to find. I only know of 2 (and this one has an optional bisexual path). Besides, if you don't like lesbian/nudity games, why are you here?

There are far more games with tanlines, than there are lesbian exhibitionism games...
https://f95zone.to/threads/freckles...es-appreciation-thread-definitely-nsfw.22974/

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Here is the thing about tan-lines, you have to wear bikinis (or other clothing) to get them. Run around nude all the time, they are going to fade.

"Just a nudity/lesbian game", just? You say that like they are a dime a dozen, those are rare things, that need to be cultivated, not denounced. Good "Lesbian/Nudity games" are hard to find. I only know of 2 (and this one has an optional bisexual path). Besides, if you don't like lesbian/nudity games, why are you here?

There are far more games with tanlines, than there are lesbian exhibitionism games...
https://f95zone.to/threads/freckles...es-appreciation-thread-definitely-nsfw.22974/
Yeah, but this is a game so no sun needed for tan lines. Yes there are not that many nudity lesbian games, but there is no correlation between tan lines and nudity/lesbian on the game development perspective. A nudity/lesbian revolves around that, the narratives, story, interections and even characters, but none of that is needed for tan lines. You can have a game about almost anything and have characters with tan lines. And yet almost no games have it anyway.

About the bisexual its like 3 scenes(With the MC, if I remember correct) out of 100(random high number).

PS: I'm just giving my opinion, to make some conversation with people that may or may not agree with me ;)

Reactions: Priappus

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Really always enjoyed the game, but 1 thing that always annoyed me was the android save function.. you have to name the file.. this opens right away when clicking on save.. making it almost impossible to save past page 6 on my saves.. this has made me stop playing..

Not sure if there is a way around this, if so I'dd like to know.. so I can start enjoying this wonderfull game again...

Thanks in advance..

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Really always enjoyed the game, but 1 thing that always annoyed me was the android save function.. you have to name the file.. this opens right away when clicking on save.. making it almost impossible to save past page 6 on my saves.. this has made me stop playing..

Not sure if there is a way around this, if so I'dd like to know.. so I can start enjoying this wonderfull game again...

Thanks in advance..

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

Thanks in advance..

It's a new feature. I'll try to improve. To bypass this right now try to click on the "Page Name" (print bellow), then click enter. It should close the android keyboard.

1630456548554.png

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
As much as I'd like to see the photo albums in Extra, I feel like it's time that could be spend working on the game.
Maybe writing the story takes so much time the rendering of all that doesnt take away from the game.
But oh well I guess. Great update as always though. Even if I feel like the time between updates has increased significantly. Might just be me though.

Reactions: Katsumi-chan

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Truly a very solid update, love all the new exhibitionism content in the school. I don't know if this is asking too much but I wonder beside the girls will you let the Milfs like Laura, Risa and Natalya have more event in the future (those ladies look gorgeous so would love to see them create their own nudist group and do the same thing)? Not just that but add a few more "streaking" content where the girls will put on a mask and walk through the city during daytime as a competition? DWR Games

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Truly a very solid update, love all the new exhibitionism content in the school. I don't know if this is asking too much but I wonder beside the girls will you let the Milfs like Laura, Risa and Natalya have more event in the future (those ladies look gorgeous so would love to see them create their own nudist group and do the same thing)? Not just that but add a few more "streaking" content where the girls will put on a mask and walk through the city during daytime as a competition? DWR Games
I agree, great update.

I really enjoyed Lyanna's challenges she set herself, and I hope so does some more soon!

soulles

Jul 2, 2018

Thanks in advance..

Reactions: DWR Games

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, Laura and several of the moms will be getting some scenes soon, from what I understand. Laura and Rei's mom are tops of my list. ;)

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
It's a new feature. I'll try to improve. To bypass this right now try to click on the "Page Name" (print bellow), then click enter. It should close the android keyboard.

View attachment 1381738
Thanks for the reply.. greatly appreciated.. wil try that next I play..

Also sorry for the triple post it seems.. the site was having issues for me.. and hadnt shown my previous replies..

Reactions: DWR Games
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes