4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Peter, Brandon and John, maybe even Mr Dick, they are the only ones worthy of getting with any of my bi girls(Lyanna is full on lez in my story). I sincerely hope Arthur gets his junk caught in some industrial machinery or some other very painful neutering accident.
As far as I am concerned, the guys are only allowed to watch, expect for Lucas and his friends, who will get their balls kicked in if they try. lol
非常喜欢你的游戏,期待你的更新,祝你身体健康
I like your game very much, look forward to your update, I wish you good health

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I've got no male scenes in my game, the girls are keeping it purely between themselves.
yes but we did not come here to purely girls,we are here to see a lot of sex.
if they wanted the girls not to have sex not to walk naked all the time in front of men:KEK:,good girls do not go out in the streets naked,the story of this game is out of rational.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
if they wanted the girls not to have sex not to walk naked all the time:KEK:
hmmm.... i would say many come here to play only lesbian. but everyone have other tastes so i think its useles to fight about it. and they don´t walk naked all the time because they want to get fucked, they do it becasue they are exhibitonists(hope i got the word right) and for the thrill.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
hmmm.... i would say many come here to play only lesbian. but everyone have other tastes so i think its useles to fight about it. and they don´t walk naked all the time because they want to get fucked, they do it becasue they are exhibitonists(hope i got the word right) and for the thrill.
I respect that with lesbian games,but you know many lesbians running naked all the time in front of men?:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
if you are an exhibitonist you don´t care who the one is that sees you. you do it for the thrill. has nothing to do with your preferred sex.
in your previous post he said they are lesbians,now you say they are not lesbians but exhibitonist,I do not think that even the girls know what it is, it 's just for straightjacket it' s just crazy girls and the story is silly. Well someone in his critique wrote that the similar game (Arizona) is much much better.I totally agree with him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
in your previous post he said they are lesbians,now you say they are not lesbians but exhibitonist,I do not think that even the girls know what it is, it 's just for cloaks it' s just crazy girls and the story is silly. Well someone in his critique wrote that the similar game Arizona is much much better I totally agree with him.
i said many play it for the only lesbian path. and that its their choice. and they can be both lesbains and exhibitonists. one has nothing to do with the other thats what i tried to say. one is a sexuell orientation and the other is a kink.

Reactions: TheDevian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if they wanted the girls not to have sex not to walk naked all the time in front of men:KEK:,good girls do not go out in the streets naked,the story of this game is out of rational.
You do realise you are playing a lesbian centric game don't you?

The male stuff is only ever going to be optional side content and not a part of the main story. If it's sex with all the men you are looking for, you picked the wrong game.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
You do realise you are playing a lesbian centric game don't you?

The male stuff is only ever going to be optional side content and not a part of the main story. If it's sex with all the men you are looking for, you picked the wrong game.

Ahhhh, you're just here to whine, getcha.

Whelp, back to pretending you don't exist then.
what you say is not true,I also like lesbian scenes,in the game(Lust Campus and Our Red String)I really liked the lesbian scenes,but in this game there is no serious story, everything is crazy.

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I like this game, i like both lesbian end straight sex, but for now season 2 there is only first, i only hope to see more guys involved

Reactions: Ivlia and FMag

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what you say is not true,I also like lesbian scenes,in the game(Lust Campus and Our Red String)I really liked the lesbian scenes,but in this game there is no serious story, everything is crazy.
Irrelevant, it's still a lesbian centric game and male stuff is still going to be very optional side content that's never going to be the focus.

Doesn't matter if you think there is a story or what content you like, the point is this is a lesbian themed game with a little side content for people that want it.

I like this game, i like both lesbian end straight sex, but for now season 2 there is only first, i only hope to see more guys involved
The reason we keep bringing up the lesbian theme thing is because that's the main bulk of the game and is always going to be the focus.

You aren't ever going to find much straight sex here.

Even when DWR adds some to season 2 it's not going to be much.

The reason people keep repeating themselves is so others don't have unrealistic expectations.

There is a chance you might only get 1 straight scene for the entire season, you might get a few. We don't know what is planned but we do know it's only ever going to be side content and it's never going to be the focus.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is a chance you might only get 1 straight scene for the entire season, you might get a few. We don't know what is planned but we do know it's only ever going to be side content and it's never going to be the focus.
He has mentioned that he has been slow with it this season (not that I mind), but there will be more added here and there. He does try to keep everyone happy there, but he has had a lot going on lately and has been stretched a bit thin.

I am guessing there will be something next chapter, but don't hold me to that. lol

Though personally, I am hoping for more yuri content with Laura, as opposed to her with John. :whistle:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
He has mentioned that he has been slow with it this season (not that I mind), but there will be more added here and there. He does try to keep everyone happy there, but he has had a lot going on lately and has been stretched a bit thin.

I am guessing there will be something next chapter, but don't hold me to that. lol

Though personally, I am hoping for more yuri content with Laura, as opposed to her with John. :whistle:
Wow I didn't know that he had a lot going on. Hope he takes it easy. Love the game so far. No matter how long it may take, can't wait to play the next update whenever it comes out. Can't wait for the Mia/Lyanna content coming up. - thegreat11ne

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes