4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
If you are referring to Lyanna there then yes, choice of partners is limited.

This is a very lesbian centric game, the male scenes are not canon to the story and there won't be many of them.

Depends what kind of content you are looking for really.
I like lesbian games like this. I wish there were more of them. When I referred to choice of sexuality, I meant for bi female protagonist games like Arizona. For lesbian games, I like to have choices when it comes to romantic partners like CLIT and that lesbian volleyball league game (forgot the name).

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I like lesbian games like this. I wish there were more of them. When I referred to choice of sexuality, I meant for bi female protagonist games like Arizona. For lesbian games, I like to have choices when it comes to romantic partners like CLIT and that lesbian volleyball league game (forgot the name).
I can suggest two of them Panacea and Erisa's Summer then it depends on tastes, graphics as well as content.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I can suggest two of them Panacea and Erisa's Summer then it depends on tastes, graphics as well as content.
I play those games too. Also Jessica O'Neil Hard News (not 100% sure if that's the name) and The Thickening and Dog Days of Summer. Good games out there, but scarce compared to the typical male protagonist straight games.

Reactions: afterlights

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I play those games too. Also Jessica O'Neil Hard News (not 100% sure if that's the name) and The Thickening and Dog Days of Summer. Good games out there, but scarce compared to the typical male protagonist straight games.
Yes, but I have suggested 2 purely lesbian games. Jessica O'Neil H N called JOHN is not les is also hetero

Reactions: hotNess

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Love your game !!
But...
Why gallery only show 1 picture ?? why not replay scene ??
I'm glad you like my game!
The gallery is more of a "progress track", it is not intended to be a replay room. But I don't exclude the implementation of a replay room in the future.

Reactions: TheDevian

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Anybody unlocked "pervy brother" and "boldest girl"?
Pervy Brother is released if you make several decisions that tease Bran.
And Boldest Girl, as the name suggests, is only for those who made the absolute majority of decisions aimed at bold attitudes.

talante

Oct 5, 2020
excuse me beautiful people but
How can I download the latest game updates without having to download it again?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy damn this game is hot! The biggest mistake of my life is that I didn't download and play it until now, best exhibitionism themed game on this site so far and right into my kink too. Can't wait for the next update, I'm enjoy all the event, lewd content and specially the POVs from each female characters

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
excuse me beautiful people but
How can I download the latest game updates without having to download it again?
Season 1 is a complete and independent build.
For Season 2, version 0.02 changed several points of version 0.01, including even an extended scene (Diana's Photoshoot), so it is not possible to update between the two versions.

Reactions: talante

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
thank you for the brand new update.

I think I prefer the story of season 1, which is constantly from Lyanna's point of view, it gives a stronger immersive sense, I love it so much. Season 1's story also has a crime theme. In the second season, the story is scattered. it is from all 6 girls' views that makes me feel I am a voyeur, I don't feel I am playing as any one of them. And most of the story looks just like daily life( exhibitionists' daily life, of course ).

I love the romance of the princess with Claudia a lot, that is the greatest part of this game. Hopefully, we can see more of it later.

anyway, thank you for developing games for us ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DWR Games
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes