4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I'm worried about this new points system. I liked being able to get scene variations without having to start the whole story from the beginning. It seems points already exclude gallery content unlocks in season 2. Combining that with choices from season 1 apparently affecting stats in season 2 I get the feeling it's going to be all that much more painful to see new content after the first read.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Season 2 looking good! appreciate most model update but imo Diana badly need an update shes the only one whos head still look a bit weird.

Does anyone know about more VNs like this one?
Onceinalifetime is my fav honey select vn atm

Otherwise Dr vibes, Pale Carnations, deviant anomalies, lucky paradox, ripples, boundbylust are all great!

Last edited:
Reactions: MexPayne

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
You could visit the Public Nudity, CMNF, ENF, Humiliation thread, there's a list including games and manga of this genre.
https://f95zone.to/threads/public-nudity-cmnf-enf-humiliation.20222/

MILFs:
Hey Theo88, as I see that the mods' madness every time is deeper I answer you from here, feel free to PM me,

There isn't much with the best visuals, but here are a couple to start with,
https://f95zone.to/threads/blossoming-love-update-28-slonique.31950/
https://f95zone.to/threads/denos-city-final-backhole.36499/
Thanks friend thanks for the tips and I'll take a look! (y)

Reactions: rKnight

exgamak

Oct 7, 2020
Naughty Lyanna is a better option, and no forced sex with guys. Arizona Unbridled is getting better that way too.
There is no real forced sex in this game. They all love it. If you want proper exhibitionism, Tamara's exposure is your game. Arizona Unbridled is far to soft on that front. Even Naughty Lyanna, whilst it has some nice exhibitionism scenes, there are by far not enough. The updates are also very frequent (there are 3 new stories every 2-3 weeks) not month like the games you mentioned...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is no real forced sex in this game. They all love it. If you want proper exhibitionism, Tamara's exposure is your game. Arizona Unbridled is far to soft on that front. Even Naughty Lyanna, whilst it has some nice exhibitionism scenes, there are by far not enough. The updates are also very frequent (there are 3 new stories every 2-3 weeks) not month like the games you mentioned...
I thought I was in a different thread when I wrote that, so it might have been a bit confusing... I meant that there is not really any forced sex in this one, but there is in Tamara's (only thing I felt was forced in Lyanna was Diana, I hate everything about her). That is the main thing I don't like about that one, there is a lot of sex with random, disgusting guys. I just want the exhibitionism, not fucking every other guy who gets close.

Harem Hotel and The Headmaster also have a lot of exhibitionism content, with a male lead, so most of the M/F sex is with him (one exception with girls who are not in your harem).
Yeah but the problem I have with Tamara's Exposure is there is no lesbian content.
There is some girl on girl stuff, but not enough. ;p

Reactions: hotNess

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, guys!

With a week to go before the release of the Beta-Testers version of the next update, how about a spoiler?

Remember Astrid? Lyanna met her at the gym during the events of Season 1. She is back. How will this reunion be? You will find out soon.

--------

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
I think you misunderstood. Forced sex in this context does not mean without consent, it just means unskippable scenes in the game. I always prefer games with choice in this matter, allowing you as the MC to turn down the characters that don't interest you.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

nls2002.png

Synopsis:

After a night adventure, Lyanna returns home and is faced with an embarrassing situation, but this time not for her. The next day, Tina, Rei, and Diana try to start their days, but unexpected things happen. Meanwhile, Lyanna prepares to meet Claudia for her self-defense training...

Changelog:

• 654 new renders (1415 on Season 2 already)
  • 9 new animated scenes (22 on Season 2 already);
  • New Stats Menu;
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography.

Check out the recent photoshoots:
20210318185429717.png
20210324181217293.png
20210410204240190.png
20210408100027436.png

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I like Lyanna's game very much,I do not like that she has too many female characters, I want to see beautiful Lyanna.Οf course dev can make history the way he wants.I just expressed a wish.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes