4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Is this gonna be it's own entity where you transfer the saves or is it just gonna be an update to the existing game?

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Is this gonna be it's own entity where you transfer the saves or is it just gonna be an update to the existing game?
I am studying the best way to do this. But you will probably use the same save. Without doing anything, just load the Season 2 executable and load the Season 1 save into it.
But I will explain in detail when it is released.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, any suggestions for what will happen now that the gang is vanquished ?
Weren't they talking about a secret boss at one time? So we might have busted the "high school" part of the organization, but I doubt (and hope because I really liked this part of the story) that the whole syndicate is down for good.
I'm hoping for a lot more opportunities for Lyanna to investigate and go undercover. :D

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
If you just read up a couple posts, you'll see the development news about the second season.

There will be a time skip to set the stage for new adventures, so I assume that means this storyline is over. Though we will be getting a final update this month to finish off this season before the new one begins.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Hi, any suggestions for what will happen now that the gang is vanquished ?
Miss Ellie escaped, and I think only one section of the organization was exposed. I'm pretty sure they have more work to do to complete Lyanna's father's investigation. But I'll be happily distracted by Miss Laura's production of the girls' videos.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
If you just read up a couple posts, you'll see the development news about the second season.

There will be a time skip to set the stage for new adventures, so I assume that means this storyline is over. Though we will be getting a final update this month to finish off this season before the new one begins.
Well, that could mean anything.
Like afterlights I believe they only took down one part of the organization and there's a lot more going on.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well, that could mean anything.
Like afterlights I believe they only took down one part of the organization and there's a lot more going on.
Well it was stated we will be having new adventures, so thus I assume the business with the organization is done (since that is the old adventure). If we are still looking into the same organization in the second season, then it wouldn't really be a new adventure, just a continuation of the old adventure.

Plus with the time skip, I assume a lot of time will pass (you don't use time skips for small amounts of time). So with that, I'm thinking all that old organization investigation stuff will of been dealt with during the time skip (since it's just some small clean ups left), leaving a new adventure for us to deal with in the new season.

That's just my thoughts at least. Why mention a new adventure, if we are just going to continue the old adventure? Why even have a time skip then if we are just going to pick up where we left off at? Just wouldn't make sense to me.

Reactions: afterlights

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Maybe it will be like Buffy the Vampire Slayer after they took down the Master. They have adventures with other Big Bads, but his influence was there throughout the series.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
DWR can you tell us if are new adventure, completly new or old adventure, linked to the previous ones?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I don't know if this has been said before but knowing nothing about the game, when I see the title the first thing I think is "Dirty Diana". I can't be the only one...

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes