4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

thasscorpion

Oct 6, 2021
Why are you hoping for that?
So far all the M/F interaction in both seasons were completely avoidable.
For me it spice things up, even if I avoid most of it in my playthrough.
Its just hard to belive boys wont make any advancement towards Lyanna.
short answer: i don't like dicks

but if the dev keeps making it avoidable, ok i guess
but for my personal taste, I would prefer that he put more scenes between the girls instead of optional m/f scenes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why are you hoping for that?
So far all the M/F interaction in both seasons were completely avoidable.
For me it spice things up, even if I avoid most of it in my playthrough.
Its just hard to belive boys wont make any advancement towards Lyanna.
They do, but she is basically a lesbian in canon, and being hit on by people you find disgusting is generally annoying (welcome to being a woman). What is hard for me to believe is that she hasn't ground their nuts into the ground for constantly hitting on them, even after telling them that they only like girls. You keep hitting on someone who makes it clear they are not interested, that is harassment.

That optional stuff takes time to make too, just like the supporter rewards, so I can understand why people would object to its inclusion. It is similar to that other guy complaining that about the time spent on the supporter rewards because they don't get to see them, or me hating when an RPG voices the MC, because it takes time, money, and disk space that could have gone to something I don't hate, rather than something that makes the game worse (IMO). Giving the MC a voice, is taking away a lot of the role-play possibilities, since the voice is a huge part of their 'character', and it cuts down the number of dialogue options that can be in there.
___​

...But yes, there is at least one M/F scene in this new one that I know of.
Do old saves work?
Should.

Reactions: Djoki996

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The only guys I am okay with being close to the girls is Bran and Peter. Just cause they have paid their dues and helped the girls a lot. They've earned their place in the group, so I don't mind including them with the girl's fun. Those are the only two males I wouldn't mind if we got more content for.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
They do, but she is basically a lesbian in canon, and being hit on by people you find disgusting is generally annoying (welcome to being a woman).
I'm not sure disgusting is a right word.
Not being attracted to is probably more accurate.
And if she is not disgusted with right: foreplay, mood, circumstances etc. she might let it slide.
And as a true teaser she likes to tease everyone.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not sure disgusting is a right word.
Not being attracted to is probably more accurate.
And if she is not disgusted with right: foreplay, mood, circumstances etc. she might let it slide.
And as a true teaser she likes to tease everyone.
IDK, depends on who is playing. Like the person who started this discussion, I don't like dicks, and neither does my Lyanna (Rei or Tina either), 0 straight points. Having to see them is pretty disgusting to me, a real turn off, it ruins the scene for me. If it doesn't belong to the MC, then I don't want dicks in any game I play.

I will watch those scenes to edit, or help come up with ideas for them, but as for playing the game and enjoying the scene, no. It's like eating a nice meal when someone near you vomits, any interest in eating goes away, and you are lucky if you don't get sick yourself.

Tease, sure, they can look, but they can't touch, and I don't want to look at them. They want to jerk off to it, they can buy the videos like everyone else. hehehe ;)

Dec 7, 2020
I've tried the new version of season 1 out of curiosity, and I like the changes in day 1's dialogue.

In short, the changes make Claudia less pushy in her first interactions with Lyanna. She's less "you have to get naked" and more "get naked, but only if you really want to do it".

In the changed dialogue Claudia also says that she already saw Lyanna in day 1's morning, when she was teasing the delivery boy at her house's entrance, so she already knew that Lyanna had an inclination for exhibitionism, making her less pushy again when she first asks Lyanna to get naked. With the changes, she already knew that Lyanna was into it.

I like them as a couple, so making their first steps a bit more consensual is a good thing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've tried the new version of season 1 out of curiosity, and I like the changes in day 1's dialogue.

In short, the changes make Claudia less pushy in her first interactions with Lyanna. She's less "you have to get nude" and more "get nude, but only if you really want to do it".

In the changed dialogue Claudia also says that she already saw Lyanna in day 1's morning, when she was teasing the delivery boy at her house's entrance, so she already knew that Lyanna had an inclination for exhibitionism, making her less pushy again when she first asks Lyanna to get naked. With the changes, she already knew that Lyanna was into it.

I like them as a couple, so making their first steps a bit more consensual is a good thing.
Yeah, when I first played the game, back when the 'Stranger' was still there, and planned to be something else, I had assumed it was her. So, since he was doing this rework, I thought that would be a good way to help with making her seem less forceful. Nice to see someone notice it. ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes