4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I'm not sure disgusting is a right word.
It is... Trust me. And VERY unconfortable in the best case scenario. If it's just a light hearted flirt that doesn't go anywhere you may share a laugh or two.. But men tend to be insinting when hitting on you, so in the rare cases you may feel a bit amused or just be chill about it 'cause he had to at least try, the fun part can go down the drain very very quickly. Luckily many guys are respectful and know not to go further the casual and lighthearted flirt and know they stand no chance, but many more treat you like a straight woman and keep insisnting which is scary, unconfortable and yes, disgusting.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is... Trust me. And VERY unconfortable in the best case scenario. If it's just a light hearted flirt that doesn't go anywhere you may share a laugh or two.. But men tend to be insinting when hitting on you, so in the rare cases you may feel a bit amused or just be chill about it 'cause he had to at least try, the fun part can go down the drain very very quickly. Luckily many guys are respectful and know not to go further the casual and lighthearted flirt and know they stand no chance, but many more treat you like a straight woman and keep insisnting which is scary, unconfortable and yes, disgusting.
While it's not entirely their faults, that is how society and media tell them to be successful, it is even less the fault of the women they are hitting on. Gay or straight, saying 'no' should be enough.

Unfortunately, they are taught that being pushy and persistent wins the day (in both sex and business), and the only thing that matters is to succeed. It's just a matter of doing or saying the right thing, because the 'hero' always wins in the end. What happens to the other people involved, is not part of the equation, that's after the credits roll, the story is done by then.

That is the main problem with telling the same stories over and over (not that I can say much, lol), which is why something like this is a breath of fresh air. While there are some serious parts, and it can get dark at times, it is at least rarely ever forced onto the MC, and those rare occasions when something like that happens, there is usually a way to turn it back on them if you are not into it (I'm looking at you, Diana! :p).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 995M
SHA1SUM: 30241d0cf8056a3bfc55b0d76eac911be13b9c93

Season 1 torrent is also!
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 2999M
SHA1SUM: a452e3dd8a156ab712e46ab8a692e80cacfd7f2b

You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
W

What? When? How?

I need to replay 0.05 then I think xD!
Yeah, there is one frame, right as Laura asks the others to join her in the office, where if you are lucky, you will see them nude, not in their usual outfits. ;) Reload this scene, and keep trying. I am unlucky, so it took me dozens of tries. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 7, 2020
My girlfriend and I have been in that kind of situation too, mainly when going out with friends. There are people who cannot take no for an answer... people who insist even if they see two girls together, and it is quite evident that they are a couple. I don't know what they exactly expect in that kind of situation, but oh well.

Luckily we've only encountered that kind of awkward moment a very few times. Most people are polite, have common sense, and don't pressure you when they realize that you have no interest, it's just that a minority make a lot of noise. Those can be quite unpleasant, though.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes