4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I played the first season yesterday and it was quite fun, but that second season doesn't add anything new and is far less interesting.
This game is just running around trying to catch his own tail.
I played it for half an hour and i got bored to death unfortunately.

Reactions: berny

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
It depends on what you like, sometimes you start slowly and go up. I liked in the second season when Lyanna makes a to-do list, a challenge to herself , now there is Mia's challenge for the girls and I think it will be very interesting.
Undoubtedly, keeping the right tension will not be easy, the more they get used to being naked the more they will have to raise the bar, increase the risk, or addiction becomes less and less stimulating.

Reactions: TheDevian

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I played the first season yesterday and it was quite fun, but that second season doesn't add anything new and is far less interesting.
This game is just running around trying to catch his own tail.
I played it for half an hour and i got bored to death unfortunately.
I wouldn't be that harsh but I also felt a drop of interest. Though I still enjoy the s2, but the plot is struggling

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I might be because the girls have already come a long way and they are not as naive and have the thrill of the discovering anymore. In my case since I love casual nudity content the game keeps and will be for a long time a top favourite of mine.

I think the fun of being a newbie Lyanna and later her friends had in season 1 you can get it from the new girls in season 2. The fans, Pandora, etc. And probably more to come. And since now every girl has a PoV the plot might feel slower from release to release but it will start to play off as the main plotlines advance and all girls are involved in the same plot.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I don't feel a drop of interest in the game. The overarching plot on the horizon seams to be about the mayor. How being naked, elections and corruption all tie together? I am not sure but DWR games seams to have a good grasp of the story and am excited for what comes next. Even in season one there was first small adventures only tied together by the fact that the characters where discovering something new about themselves. the discovery was interesting for that season. Now I am interested about how they will manage their kink and it's consequences. It is one thing to discover something about yourself it is an other to grow with it and manage it in society.

Also when I think about this game I always think about stairs, ever since I first played it on it's first iteration when Lyanna didn't want to take the stairs in the hotel for thirteen floors. Whenever there is a sceen with her climbing stairs I'm telling her in my head: see you can do it. it is not that hard. Thirteen flights of stairs is not that much for a girl in shape like you. you can do it!
Yhea I think this game need more stairs... and it is not even about upskirt shots, I might not be that good at being a pervert in the end.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Thirteen flights of stairs is not that much for a girl in shape like you. you can do it!

Hahahah I might have a thing or two to say about that! When I was 21 and very very fit, my father came to my city where I was going to University and stayed at a big Hotel, floor twelve... He called me, went to the hotel... The receptionist called him and I was told he said to come up to his room. Elevators where busy and I in all my stupidity said "fuck it" Ima take the stairs. I went up 8 floors without even feeling it, ninth started to make me feel the effort and the last three were a total Oddisey. I barely could make it to his room's door on my two feet! 13 floors on stairs is a LOT.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Hahahah I might have a thing or two to say about that! When I was 21 and very very fit, my father came to my city where I was going to University and stayed at a big Hotel, floor twelve... He called me, went to the hotel... The receptionist called him and I was told he said to come up to his room. Elevators where busy and I in all my stupidity said "fuck it" Ima take the stairs. I went up 8 floors without even feeling it, ninth started to make me feel the effort and the last three were a total Oddisey. I barely could make it to his room's door on my two feet! 13 floors on stairs is a LOT.
Well I am a construction worker and my jobsite never have elevator instaled yet so I always take the stairs three times a day. Granted it is not always thirteen floors but it eventualy get there. Since COVID hit and because of a health condition I have even when a temporary elevator eventualy get instaled on the building I tend to not use it as there can be a lot of people in those at a time even if we are all masked and ventilation is not an issue. this spring I made a small (relative) video of myself starting at the first level of the parking lot and climbing all the way to the roof (equivalent of the twenyfirst floor) and it took me 5min 18sec to do it. I was still faster than my colegues that waited for the elevator. And I can't still be considerd young at 35.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I'm younger than you but since adult life hooked me up I stopped having as much time to work out or practice a sport as I did till my mid 20s.

I think Claudia who is really fit could easily climb 13 floors or more but the other girls should at least feel the effort.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm younger than you but since adult life hooked me up I stopped having as much time to work out or practice a sport as I did till my mid 20s.

I think Claudia who is really fit could easily climb 13 floors or more but the other girls should at least feel the effort.
Astra too. lol

That is another benefit of them taking the self defense lessons! ;)

Reactions: DWR Games

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
For sure, climbing stairs is a workout in and of itself anyone would feel something starting with the fifth floor at least ad by the eights you should start breathing more heavyly. After that it is just like doing a jog: you gat used to it and just go forward. I by no means did it as if it was nothing either.

Dec 7, 2020
I like season 2, but it seems to me like things are going a bit too slowly. Season 1 was more fast-paced, I'd say more things happened in less time. Season 1 started quite strong with Claudia's drama with her asshole boss, then you got introduced to the rest of the girls, etc.

One thing I really like about season 2 is that you get to see each character point of view. I also like the new girls, the goth girl is really cute.

Maybe this is a matter of taste and other people prefer to keep the girls' interactions more "casual", but I personally would like to see more of the girls intimate with each other in a more romantic way, like Lyanna and Claudia do.

Oh, and there should be an in-game scene where the girls wear those schoolgirl "uniforms" from season 2's main menu image. They look gorgeous in them.

So as I say, I think that season 2 is still great, but things could be a bit more fast-paced I think.

By the way, that "sigma male" guy is hilarious, such a fool xD.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like season 2, but it seems to me like things are going a bit too slowly. Season 1 was more fast-paced, I'd say more things happened in less time. Season 1 started quite strong with Claudia's drama with her asshole boss, then you got introduced to the rest of the girls, etc.

One thing I really like about season 2 is that you get to see each character point of view. I also like the new girls, the goth girl is really cute.

Maybe this is a matter of taste and other people prefer to keep the girls' interactions more "casual", but I personally would like to see more of the girls intimate with each other in a more romantic way, like Lyanna and Claudia do.

Oh, and there should be an in-game scene where the girls wear those schoolgirl "uniforms" from season 2's main menu image. They look gorgeous in them.

So as I say, I think that season 2 is still great, but things could be a bit more fast-paced I think.

By the way, that "sigma male" guy is hilarious, such a fool xD.
It seems that way at the moment, but there are a number of things building up, only some of which I can talk about, like the cafe and Bernt, but that is part of the deal right now. It feels a bit slow, because he is introducing the new players and situations.

Season one was introducing the main cast and the kinks, with one main story arc. With season two, there are a lot more little arcs going along with the main one, as well as laying the ground work for season three.

While I do agree that a lot of my favorite scenes are in season one, I can honestly say I am excited about what we have planned.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just done a complete run through of both seasons, season one just wow and season two, hmm not so yet, but hopefully it'll end up as good as season one.

I got a few gripes. There could be more added content where Lyanna or any of the other girls get caught more when doing any of their dare or self dares. Is Lyanna going to stop teasing her brother and let him have some, all the girls need more cock action, the only one that has even taken a cock so far is Lyanna and you always get the choice not to let her have it. The game is too slanted towards lesbian action and not enough mf action.

But to be totally honest, by the end of season one I was getting fed up with Claudia, think she needs something to bring her back into the fold or something, plus I get fed up with her calling Lyanna 'Princess' all the time, it's really annoying and she talks Lyanna into doing this stuff all the time and hardly if ever does anything herself.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
IT was always a lesbian game. Then DWR added a bit M/F because some guys want cocks everywhere and then keep demanding for more, how unnapretiative :(
You know there is such a thing as too much of something and that's what the lesbianism is in this game, way too much, great story, but you got to mix it up a bit, why have a straight / lesbian stat in the stats (which was added for season 2) if nearly all the girls sex scenes are lesbian. I'm not unappreciative, I just like a mixture of shit to be going on with and I would like to see Lyanna or any of the girls when they go out solo on an adventure get caught and have to do something as a punishment for getting caught, so far not one girl has had any consequence for getting caught that I can remember.

Might do another run-through just to make sure I didn't miss anything and maybe take different options, but I did try and check all options the first time.

Reactions: Priappus

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I'm not talking in place of the dev so take my comment as just as what it is: the opinion of another user: you gonna keep waiting, it's not gonna happen.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm not talking in place of the dev so take my comment as just as what it is: the opinion of another user: you gonna keep waiting, it's not gonna happen.
That would be very disappointing if that turns out to be the case and will probably lose a lot of interest from lots of people if the dev decides to stick with one type of sexual content.

Reactions: Priappus

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, can't seem to get the footjob and suck it achievements in season one, when doing the Lucas tasks and you got to go to the locker room and see the black guy, there is no option to suck the guys dick. And when you take the Diana option for the terrace they both give each other footjobs but it doesn't seam to register in the achievements.

Reactions: Mrbanjo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That would be very disappointing if that turns out to be the case and will probably lose a lot of interest from lots of people if the dev decides to stick with one type of sexual content.
This game is, and always was, primarily a lesbian centric game. That is never going to change.
The dev adds some non-lesbian content, because some of supporters like it, but it is not, and never will be 'canon'. That has not, and never will change, it is the same now as it was on day one.

The primary focus of this game is exhibitionism, not sex. So, no, he is not sticking to just one kind of sexual content, there are quite a few kinks represented here.

Do you go to straight games, and ask them to add gay content? Because, they "will probably lose a lot of interest from lots of people if the dev decides to stick with one type of sexual content", right? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The primary focus of this game is exhibitionism, not sex. So, no, he is not sticking to just one kind of sexual content.

Do you go to straight games, and ask them to add gay content? Because, they "will probably lose a lot of interest from lots of people if the dev decides to stick with one type of sexual content", right? :rolleyes:
Then stick to the exhibitionist content then and put some proper consequences in for getting seen or caught. That would be more preferable than continued lesbian sex scenes, I don't have a problem with lesbian sex scenes at all, but it's just lesbian sex scenes after lesbian sex scenes, some are just thrown in for no reason, I want more of the exhibition shit and if that involves them getting caught and fucked by guys, then that's all better.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes