4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
What is really annoying is having people come into the few games we do have and fucking it all up.
T R U E

Thankfully, I personally have been spared most of that. I only had four or five "hetero supremacists" in my thread. lol
But I've seen too many other devs getting bullied for not giving their male playerbase self-insert characters... Annoying as fuck.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
T R U E

Thankfully, I personally have been spared most of that. I only had four or five "hetero supremacists" in my thread. lol
But I've seen too many other devs getting bullied for not giving their male playerbase self-insert characters... Annoying as fuck.
Just imagine having thousands of games for every taste and color with a male protagonist, and still appear in threads with a female protagonist (lesbian) and demand something or express upset. :HideThePain:

Same goes for those who ask to add male love interests to lesbian centic games, as if dick starved whore simulators aren't enough already.

Dec 7, 2020
It started off as a lesbian centric game. We don't get many good lesbian games but now more content is being aimed at straight stuff so a once great lesbian game is now okay.

Some of you don't like pure lesbian games and that's fine, the majority of the games made are aimed at straight people.

What is really annoying is having people come into the few games we do have and fucking it all up.
I'm also a lesbian, and not at all interested in content with guys, but I personally think that there's no more "straight" content in the second season than in the first one.

There may even be less focus on "straight" content, as there are a lot of new girls, like Pandora (the goth girl), the nun girl, the girls' moms, etc. Are there even any new guys? I can't remember now, lol.

And also, for example Pandora is taking on the "filmmaker" role that Peter used to have. And over time the game is showing interactions between some girls that hadn't been seen interacting so much before, for example Diana and Tina lately do a lot of stuff together.

As for the guys, I think only Bran has more scenes than before, but his scenes can be completely ignored. And there's definitively less focus on Peter's antics than before.

I think the game is still mainly lesbian. However, I just hope that the game eventually ackowledges situations like mine, with my Lyanna having 12 lesbian points and 0 straight points, so that Lyanna starts saying "I'm a lesbian" and not just "I prefer girls". No, my Lyanna hasn't ever interacted with a guy, she doesn't "prefer" girls, she only likes girls, lol.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
No, my Lyanna hasn't ever interacted with a guy, she doesn't "prefer" girls, she only likes girls, lol.
Same lol
I don't even remember the names of most male characters... No offense, DWR xD

One male character really stuck with me though - DJ Vegas, a few updates ago. I don't think I have ever been as impressed by characterization through design and body language in a HS-based game. I very definitely never want to see him involved in any sexual scenes, but he's (relative to his very short screentime) a genuinely well-portrayed character that caught me completely off-guard.

There may even be less focus on "straight" content, as there are a lot of new girls, like Pandora (the goth girl), the nun girl, the girls' moms, etc. Are there even any new guys? I can't remember now, lol.
That was my impression as well. The recent updates have been great ^^

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As for the guys, I think only Bran has more scenes than before, but his scenes can be completely ignored. And there's definitively less focus on Peter's antics than before.

I think the game is still mainly lesbian. However, I just hope that the game eventually ackowledges situations like mine, with my Lyanna having 12 lesbian points and 0 straight points, so that Lyanna starts saying "I'm a lesbian" and not just "I prefer girls". No, my Lyanna hasn't ever interacted with a guy, she doesn't "prefer" girls, she only likes girls, lol.
There was Eliot and his family (mother and brother) added this season. We also met Laura's male neighbor and his wife at one point. There are a few other minor people, but Eliot was the only new male with a decent sized part.

As for the rest of that, I can't remember the last time we did either of those things, but I will try to remember it the next time it comes up. It is something I wanted too, but I can't remember the last time it came up.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I think it was a mistake to make straight content in this Game at the first place. Of course it would have had some harsh words of disaproval and hate. But really, I think this would have been the right Thing to do. All these guys questioning for more straight content and Why so much lesbian content is in it is annoying. And these arguments also are stressful.
It should have been a completely Lesbian Game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I think it was a mistake to make straight content in this Game at the first place. Of course it would have had some harsh words of disaproval and hate. But really, I think this would have been the right Thing to do. All these guys questioning for more straight content and Why so much lesbian content is in it is annoying. And these arguments also are stressful.
It should have been a completely Lesbian Game.
I think you're being a bit presumptuous. You may find it stressful to see people asking for their favorite content, but the devs put it into the story for a reason. That reason can be whatever: they wanted it, they thought people would like it, they think it fits the story or theme, they want money. Any or all of these are fine.
Unless DWR has expressed that these arguments are stressful, you might be projecting here.

As much as I like seeing lesbian VNs, I also don't want to act just like the entitled children who complain when there isn't enough of what they want in them, but in reverse. "Put more dicks in" and "Put more lesbians in" are fundamentally the same.

Like for example:
"I think it was a mistake to make lesbian content in this Game at the first place. It should have been a completely straight game."
Post this in any other thread, or even this one, and it would have been equally wrong.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think you're being a bit presumptuous. You may find it stressful to see people asking for their favorite content, but the devs put it into the story for a reason. That reason can be whatever: they wanted it, they thought people would like it, they think it fits the story or theme, they want money. Any or all of these are fine.
Unless DWR has expressed that these arguments are stressful, you might be projecting here.

As much as I like seeing lesbian VNs, I also don't want to act just like the entitled children who complain when there isn't enough of what they want in them, but in reverse. "Put more dicks in" and "Put more lesbians in" are fundamentally the same.

Like for example:
"I think it was a mistake to make lesbian content in this Game at the first place. It should have been a completely straight game."
Post this in any other thread, or even this one, and it would have been equally wrong.
Well, a reasonable number of supporters like it, and while they are not the majority, they help pay his bills, so those elements will stay, but it will always remain an alternate/non-canon path. We talk about a lot of ideas, some make it in, others don't.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Season 1 as well as Season 2 v0.11 with the Lewdpatch added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

I had to remove the ability to name your saves as it would cause an issue when saving.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1: -
Season 2: -

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I wonder if I'm the only one who plays for story mostly and some teasing to spice things up? :unsure:

Richelieu

Sep 23, 2017
I'm a little bit sad, that all my v.0.10 modded saves are broken in v.0.11...
There wasn't any problem with modded saves untill now... :'(
So I need to start from the beginning.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm a little bit sad, that all my v.0.10 modded saves are broken in v.0.11...
There wasn't any problem with modded saves untill now... :'(
So I need to start from the beginning.
If you used a mod, then those saves are locked to that mod (usually). In that case, you will need to get the mod to use that saves again.
The only other option would be to start over, yeah, and use the ctrl key to skip what you have seen so far.

Richelieu

Sep 23, 2017
If you used a mod, then those saves are locked to that mod (usually). In that case, you will need to get the mod to use that saves again.
The only other option would be to start over, yeah, and use the ctrl key to skip what you have seen so far.
I install the same v.0.11 mod, but saves don't work. That's the main reason of my sadness... :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I install the same v.0.11 mod, but saves don't work. That's the main reason of my sadness... :(
Sorry to hear it...

You can talk to the modder, use the skip text feature to catch back up (shouldn't take too long), or ask someone for a recent save.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes