4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

012beta.png

Synopsis:

Tina will suffer the consequences of her adventure in the library in a very unexpected way. Meanwhile, Mia gets to know her neighbor better. Lyanna and Rei decide to spend time together, but is Risa waiting for them?

Changelog:

• 897 new renders (9834 on Season 2 already);
  • 4 new animated scenes (124 on Season 2 already);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography;

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
To be fair, Bran is one of the only ones who doesn't really cause them problems. He is generally just trying to help them.
100% he's a rare male character in a female protagonist game where he is just generally a good guy that I can root for. Same with Mr. Dick. Good job on creating a game where it's predominantly filled with female characters while still having a few good guys in there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
100% he's a rare male character in a female protagonist game where he is just generally a good guy that I can root for. Same with Mr. Dick. Good job on creating a game where it's predominantly filled with female characters while still having a few good guys in there.
Well, personally, I am less impressed by Dick. lol
There were a couple moments there where he could have been a good guy, but failed to rise to the challenge. Honestly, to me, he is almost as creepy as Peter, but I know I am in the minority on this one. lol

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well, personally, I am less impressed by Dick. lol
There were a couple moments there where he could have been a good guy, but failed to rise to the challenge. Honestly, to me, he is almost as creepy as Peter, but I know I am in the minority on this one. lol
Fair enough. I think the main difference between Mr. Dick and Peter is that Peter is actively trying to creep (though at least he isn't being too much of an ass at it) while Mr. Dick's "creepiness" is more about him no rising to the challenge (of doing the right thing) like you said. I guess in general I just appreciate Mr. Dick for not being actively creepy, especially for a character that has power and could've easily been written as mega creeper like most other headmaster/boss/landlord type of male character in female protagonist game.

Reactions: afterlights

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fair enough. I think the main difference between Mr. Dick and Peter is that Peter is actively trying to creep (though at least he isn't being too much of an ass at it) while Mr. Dick's "creepiness" is more about him no rising to the challenge (of doing the right thing) like you said. I guess in general I just appreciate Mr. Dick for not being actively creepy, especially for a character that has power and could've easily been written as mega creeper like most other headmaster/boss/landlord type of male character in female protagonist game.
I see him creeping on Laura a lot, knowing that she is dating someone. ;)
That said, even Lyanna was kind of pushing for it, so... lol

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
There's a business concept called "the Peter Principle" (unrelated to the game's Peter) that people rise to their level of incompetence. I think Mr. Dick just doesn't seem to be comfortable yet with his authority though he's shown moments of strength amongst his peers. (There's family dynamics, too, that seem to play a part.) Of course, he's a mumbling awkward mess with any matter with Miss Laura and Lyanna.

But, a separate comment on this release, oh, Risa, you dirty girl.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's a business concept called "the Peter Principle" (unrelated to the game's Peter) that people rise to their level of incompetence. I think Mr. Dick just doesn't seem to be comfortable yet with his authority though he's shown moments of strength amongst his peers. (There's family dynamics, too, that seem to play a part.) Of course, he's a mumbling awkward mess with any matter with Miss Laura and Lyanna.

But, a separate comment on this release, oh, Risa, you dirty girl.
Laura, Lyanna, Mia... Just about any pretty women.

Don't get me wrong, he's not a scumbag and/or would be rapist, like so many others, but to me, he is just Peter grown up. He keeps hitting on women who have turned him down, and even worse, ones that he has power over. Luckily, he is too nice to USE that power so far, but it doesn't change the fact that he is hitting on someone, while being their superior, while she is dating someone else, after she has turned him down, repeatedly.

Them being old friends makes it less bad, kind of, but also worse in a way, since it means he has been pining for her for decades, and refuses to take the hint. Don't get me wrong, I sympathize with both him and Peter, I have been there, done that, but Peter needs an education (and a lot of hard work on himself), and Dick needs to stop shitting where he eats. If you want to pick up girls, go to a bar or dungeon, use a dating app, something, but don't hit on women at work. It rarely works out, and then you are stuck working with your ex-. Not to mention, that if it does work out, then you are working and living with your spouse, with almost no time away from each other. No matter how much you love someone, that is too much, and that is if you are peers. If one of you has power over the other, then it's even worse. lol

That said, he is still one of the better guys in the game, he is at least a 'good' alignment character and would protect them if it comes to that.

Reactions: afterlights
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes