4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Like this game overall, but last 5-7 updates is ridiculously short and rather plain, than naughty and exciting.
Looks like it's building up and something like furious sexy storm full of depravity and orgies is coming, but right now it's totally not worth to play after every update.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i like how it's going, season 2 makes me connect with the other girls and they are adorable. but the plot progresses more slowly. But that's fine, I just want to spend more time with them
Yeah, the bigger cast, and the slice of life style game he wants to make, means that we take longer to get to the bigger scenes that some people want. We have a couple more people to add before some of that can happen though.
And they need to graduate before some other things will happen. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The guy propably means that the teasing should be stoped and it should get serious, aka the moms should join the party with the girls.
Some have, others are either not in the game yet, or were barely introduced. Nat and Risa have both has some adventures, while Pat and Giluia have not been around much yet (if at all). Both of whom will be arriving soon™.

Reactions: afterlights

thasscorpion

Oct 6, 2021
Some have, others are either not in the game yet, or were barely introduced. Nat and Risa have both has some adventures, while Pat and Giluia have not been around much yet (if at all). Both of whom will be arriving soon™.
can't wait to see giulia
will she appear in the next update?

Reactions: TheDevian

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well, that is a first, most of the time people are asking for more of that... lol
Sorry, it seems my shitpost was misinterpreted

To clarify, The fact that the mothers have been explicitly designed/expressed in such a way that assures the player will find them appealing as a direct result of even peripheral engagement from the main cast, yet hasn't fulfilled the player's expectant assumption of their inevitable actions resulting in an assured semen-blasting outcome

.. Is a recipe for an inevitable small shitpost accompanied by a sad pepe meme img.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, it seems my shitpost was misinterpreted

To clarify, The fact that the mothers have been explicitly designed/expressed in such a way that assures the player will find them appealing as a direct result of even peripheral engagement from the main cast, yet hasn't fulfilled the player's expectant assumption of their inevitable actions resulting in an assured semen-blasting outcome

.. Is a recipe for an inevitable small shitpost accompanied by a sad pepe meme img.
I kind of figured that was what you meant, but I figured I would reply in kind. lol

But rest assured, the mothers will be involved more and more in the future. Risa and Nat have been involved in a lot, Patricia (Tina's Mother) just got here, and Mia's mom (Giulia) will be here soon.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there a need for a walkthrough mod for Season 1? Because there's just a link for one for the second Season.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a need for a walkthrough mod for Season 1? Because there's just a link for one for the second Season.
You don't really need one for either. The options are pretty clear, just do what you want, there really are no wrong answers, as long as you pick what you want to see.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes