4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Dancing Queen

Feb 8, 2022
I made a patch for that last version 0.13 (probably won't work on 0.12, so you'll have to wait for public release).
It's not official, but I think I managed not to break the save games. But use at your own risk.
It includes more extra Bran content and some mother x daughter fun (Rei and Risa):

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyLyanna-S02-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 1907210
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.13] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
It would be awesome if:
  1. You could include the same mod for S01.
  2. If you already have it posted in this 100+ pages of thread you could link it.
  3. If the same application works for both S01 and S02 if you could mention it anywhere in your post.
Just saying the search feature only "works" if I know exactly what you posted AND if you have done the work for S01 then you are acting like it is meaningless by not mentioning it.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.13] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
I'm using this mode but I'm getting invalid save. I was last playing on version 0.9. Is thisissue due to something cahnging between 0.89 and 0.13 or because this mod was updated to version 0.13 in December and the game version 0.13 on here is different in some way?

Both games appear to be saving to the same location and if i don't load the mod appears to work in season 2

save file attached

C:\Users\*******AppData\Roaming\RenPy\NaughtyLyanna-1556970391

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm using this mode but I'm getting invalid save. I was last playing on version 0.9. Is thisissue due to something cahnging between 0.89 and 0.13 or because this mod was updated to version 0.13 in December and the game version 0.13 on here is different in some way?

Both games appear to be saving to the same location and if i don't load the mod appears to work in season 2

save file attached

I assume it's the mod. Many mods require the mod for you saves to work, and you usually need the mod to be updated.
Without the mod, the save works perfectly, so that is the issue. You can use the patch, but it seems not the mod. You could try loading the save without the mod, saving it again, and then the new mod, might help, otherwise I would just play without it.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I assume it's the mod. Many mods require the mod for you saves to work, and you usually need the mod to be updated.
Without the mod, the save works perfectly, so that is the issue. You can use the patch, but it seems not the mod. You could try loading the save without the mod, saving it again, and then the new mod, might help, otherwise I would just play without it.
thanks for the answer. I'd figured that out that's why i replied to the mod owner as it is the main mod linked in OP and it has the same version number as thr latest release so presume there is something off with it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022

save file attached

I had this problem too between 0.10 and 0.12, but not with the new version, so I assume the problem is solved now. I just replayed it from the start, but if you can get an official fix it'll be even better for you. Else you'll need to play it again from the start too.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Too many milf contents. I don't want to see old naked hairy women.
Bad take. The MILFs are wonderful. They've been strengthening our understanding of some of the girls and providing many fun scenes.
And there is no way to skip or keep the story in Lyanna and her friends perspective.
I wouldn't want to skip their content but at this point I would prefer to stop having new characters and focus on the ones we have already for a while. The cast might be getting a little bloated.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I made a patch for that last version 0.13 (probably won't work on 0.12, so you'll have to wait for public release).
It's not official, but I think I managed not to break the save games. But use at your own risk.
It includes more extra Bran content and some mother x daughter fun (Rei and Risa):

Pixeldrain
This breaks the game for me on 0.13, complains about not finding some picture on startup. game works fine without this.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes