4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NaughtyLyanna-S02-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
oh-yeah-parks-and-recreation.gif
NEW NL UPDATE!

Edit: well it might've been a new update but damn if it isn't the same situation as always, faaaaaar to little to satisfying my thirst... i need an 8 hour update every week :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DWR Games

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 1907210
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.12] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
Features:

Installation:

Note: Fixed some stuff, download the mod again.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
i have invalid save

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi. Does the new update have any m/f scenes? I don't dislike f/f, just so you know, but I'd rather see straight sex scenes, and I've always gone for them at every opportunity in my save , even though I don't particularly like the male characters, except for Bran and maybe Xavier.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Hi. Does the new update have any m/f scenes? I don't dislike f/f, just so you know, but I'd rather see straight sex scenes, and I've always gone for them at every opportunity in my save , even though I don't particularly like the male characters, except for Bran and maybe Xavier.
No.. but there's some teasing at possible "straight" scenes in the near future.

Reactions: Pdiant

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, not this time, Bran got one last time or so, but that isn't really the main focus here. I had one planned, but it didn't get in this time. I have been trying to get that scene in there for a while now, but keep running out of time. The M/F scenes are generally considered non-canon (this is primarily a lesbian game), so get worked in less often than lesbian content, and the larger the cast, the harder it is to work in any individual background character.

We are building up to a few other things as well, but he can only work so much in while still trying to get the updates out as fast as he does (while still doing his day job).

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I just discovered this one a few days ago, and finished playing the current content to date. All the characters waffle a bit in their comfort with their exhibitionist adventure, and I think that makes sense. It's written like sensible, but conflicted thrill-seekers coming to terms with their urges, which is tenable to whatever extent this story is believable. Rei's character is probably the least consistent of any of the girls. I wouldn't say she's all over the place character-wise, but there's something off about the way she's written. Particularly, I noticed is that Rei's man-hating seems to be growing, even if you chose that she like Xavier's advances. In fact, she probably has the least reason to hate men of all the main cast of girls in NL, but I think she's become on of the more vocal man-bashers.

Anyway, really good game, well written. It was fun to play, even though I've never really been into lesbian or ENF stuff.

Reactions: Ale3 and TheDevian

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The M/F scenes are generally considered non-canon (this is primarily a lesbian game), so get worked in less often than lesbian content, and the larger the cast, the harder it is to work in any individual background character.
Honestly a bit weird since the game started with the thrill of being naked in front of male strangers and toyed with the danger they can pose during their exhibitionistic runs. That most of the girls prefer women to play with doesn't explain away why they would be even interested in teasing the other sex. I think if they were all pure lesbians they wouldn't be interested in the thrill of being ogled by men and stay away from them as far as away as possible during their adventures.
Their escapades have become very stale due to the lack of males IMO and it seems that no one is really uncomfortable anymore being naked so I don't know if this concept still got enough juices to be exciting anymore.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Particularly, I noticed is that Rei's man-hating seems to be growing, even if you chose that she like Xavier's advances. In fact, she probably has the least reason to hate men of all the main cast of girls in NL, but I think she's become on of the more vocal man-bashers.
Rei is one of my favorite characters in spite of that but this has been bothering me for a while as well.

She is one of the first characters to get in on the exhibitionism and develops from there. I think the character trait that's best portrayed in her is the way she engages with naked adventures and fun in general: she's enthusiastic and creative and doesn't want to be left behind so she has the courage to do things even if she's embarrassed. It's reinforced by her being an only child who is often alone at home while her parents go away for work. She doesn't want to miss out on the fun and be lonely.

This was also a little reinforced by the scenes in season 1 where she's interested in the DJ at the hotel party. That clearly told me she was into guys as well. So it's weird that she of all people would be so anti-men. I get that with the way 99% of male characters are written in this story her sentiment rings true. But with other characters not being so vocal while having more reasons to dislike them (like Lyanna or Diana), having Rei be one who most loudly expresses distaste for men is weird.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes