4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
The Rei one was a wallpaper, not a teaser.
The pool party is from the update.
You know how in modern game teasers do not represent game graphics, gameplay or even anything related to the game.

But here we have game characters, drawn with in game graphics, teasing us.
So to me it is a teaser. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know how in modern game teasers do not represent game graphics, gameplay or even anything related to the game.

But here we have game characters, drawn with in game graphics, teasing us.
So to me it is a teaser. :HideThePain:
Well, she IS a tease, there is no question about that! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Kheram

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
I'm curious if Season 2 is nearing a conclusion soon or if there is still a decent amount of content to come before then? I've been holding off playing for the last few updates to let it build up, debating jumping back in but might continue to wait if it's nearing the finish line.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm curious if Season 2 is nearing a conclusion soon or if there is still a decent amount of content to come before then? I've been holding off playing for the last few updates to let it build up, debating jumping back in but might continue to wait if it's nearing the finish line.
Hard to say how much is left exactly, but we still have a lot of plans for S2.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Appreciate the response bud. It's been over a year since I last checked in so I'd say I'm due for a revisit.

Keep up the great work.
The new update will be dropping before too much longer, but if you have that much to do, it might be worth downloading both.

Reactions: LochRaven

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I'm on the final stretch. The update will go out to beta-testers this weekend.
The next version will be the biggest update of Season 2 so far.

As far as Season 2 is concerned, as I've adopted multiple POVs, the plot develops more slowly. So there's still a lot to happen. But let's just say with the next one, all the key characters to the plot will finally be in play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes