4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks. Going by placement, i reckon it would have had something to do with the boys in the park watching you yoga before Elly shows up?
Hands Up was the gun bit with Hugo, when she was running away from the store (naked).

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NaughtyLyanna-S02-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
This might be it guys!

This might be the game that takes the prize for the worst game I ever played!

Dethroning the long raining champion "Angelica Origins" they were kinda equal but at least AO had prettier renders than those goofy ahh Honey select ones:KEK:

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
This isn't a cucking game though. If I dare to suggest a yaoi LI for the typical boring male mc game they would hate me for pages long. So stop complaining and accept the game is a LESBIAN FOCUSED GAME and be thankful the dev gives you some crambs of MF for the crybabies because he shouldn't and he doesn't have to.
" be thankful the dev gives you some crambs of MF for the crybabies because he shouldn't and he doesn't have to. "

This was a HUGE mistake on dev's part because now straight people can be baited into playing this game and expecting the same amount of content for them as for lesbos and be disappointed when there isn't. (even some of the screenshots are straight bait)

As a NTR fan I lost count for how many games I've played with the "NTR" tag on that had just 1 optional scene of sharing.

The dev have 2 choices now

1. Put the lesbo content on hold and focus on straight content until it has the same amount.
Or
2. Eliminate the straight content from the game as a whole, even if its optional.
Or at least to try to make it clear in the overview of the game that this is a LESBIAN FOCUSED GAME

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Imagine someone going to a thread of a mostly MF content game, complaining that there is forced MF sex scenes and that is annoying?
Yeah, and no one goes on a MM game and moans either if they aren't gay. When this game first started we all knew there would a lesbian bias to the game, but it looks like the lesbianism after season one just went all out and forgot the initial premise to the game, " It is the story of a girl trying to reconcile her troubled life and disruptive family with the discovery of a new naughty side. " The first season started off great, but gradually declined until every single girl was a lesbian and the discovery of Lyanna's naughty side took a back seat to which girl she was going scissor next. Even her female 'foe' (little blond girl) at the start becomes another fuck buddy by the end of season 1, could of kept that one going by them trying to one up each other.
I don't care if you want a game full of lesbianism, but after a while, I guess unless you're a lesbian, it does get boring, the same way MF games get boring if it is just sex sex sex and no real story. What attracted me to this game in the first place was the fact it had 'exhibitionism' in it, because it's something I used to do when I was a lot younger and the thought still brings a sort of excitement.

I understand what others have said as well, the game started with one MC, now there's like 6 or 7 MCs, even those MF games you refer to never have more than one MC usually and personally I don't really play the ones that do.

Reactions: MachoGuy

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1907210
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.14] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I am still having problems with Mixdrop, and I don't see the download from here anywhere, please help.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Someone who says he's been following the game for a while and still says the Dev needs to make it clear that this is a Lesbian focused game must be braindead.

Love the update btw. Finally Lyanna had some huge time with Diana!
of course, if you followed the game for a while and played it at some point you gonna have a moment of "Hmmm... there seems to be a lack of guys in this game (and a decent story) but mostly guys."

But someone who just saw this game for the first time in their latest and saw those
1682550545554.png 1682550634506.png 001_444.png 003_703.png 361431_1.jpg 386111_3.png 001_94.png

Might get the dumb idea to think there is actually a decent amount of straight content in it (the fools! I know)

For example I, at first when i saw the photo of the 2 guys with the girls I thought this was a training corruption game, where the MC is blackmailed to be an exhibitionist by the boys and becomes their plaything and more girls joined her (That would have been so fucking hot) but jokes on me, I should have known this was lesbian focused game from the... I just should have known.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes