4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I don't expect to please everyone, nor do I have any intention of abandoning a project I love to do because someone doesn't like it.
I'm glad there are people who like the game and that's enough for me.
I'm sorry if somehow I created wrong expectations about the game. I confess that the first description of the game is from when it was still in alpha, and here at F95 it remains. Maybe I should really adjust, I don't want to bait anyone, I just want to write about my girls having fun together.
Peace.
Thank you!, that's what I wanted to hear, As much as people don't like it how I said it they should have acknowledged that the description, tags and screenshots make for a rather confusing fist look about the game's content.

But they just got defensive and started throwing insults instead (Which I can't lie, It was fun)

Hope you gonna keep your word and change the OP to attract the right audience for your game in the future!

Reactions: Akarea and Priappus

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Because you come in here, insulting people, and demanding that they change their game to make you happy.
1. I was here before them most likely.
2. I didn't insult people, I just made remarks to the people who insulted me.
3. I Literally asked for a more distinctive description, that's all. I'm not gonna play the game again so it is pointless to change it for me but with that description there will be people expecting another game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
1. I was here before them most likely.
2. I didn't insult people, I just made remarks to the people who insulted me.
3. I Literally asked for a more distinctive description, that's all. I'm not gonna play the game again so it is pointless to change it for me but with that description there will be people expecting another game.
You started off insulting the game, saying it was the worst you ever played, while at the same time, saying you have been here longer than the rest of us, some who have been here since day one. How do you think that the people who love the game, or work on it are going to take that?

You said the Dev has two choices about how he makes his game, when we can do whatever we want. You have no say in it.

You say you have been here for a long time, and yet, you choose now to go on some rant, and hate on it, rather than learning from what you played, and go play something you do like. Most of these games are full of dicks, and those of us who DON'T like that, deserve to have something we like too.

The lesbian route has ALWAYS been canon, and he never made any secret of that. We work some M/F in occasionally (like in this update that you are bitching about), but it will never be the focus.
Any chance for pregnancy to show up in the game?
Unlikely.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
DWR Games Thank you for understanding my point of view and trust me, that little change will save someone a lot of time and it will make your community a little better I think, people have NO reason to press you for st:sick:ight content anymore.
my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif
Also huge respect for doing what you love for the people you cherish, Lesbians need a lot more attention in many popular games from here.
giphy.gif

Reactions: DWR Games

SirNonimous

Oct 9, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of the season 1 walkthrough mod? It looks like it was updated to season 2 without keeping a season 1 link behind. Before some [unpleasant word for a bad actor] thinks of using this as an opportunity to post a malicious link, let me give you 2 reasons why that's a bad idea: 1) VirusTool; 2) The admin's righteous ban-hammer. Thank you.
thor-banned-ban-hammer.gif

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why the girls always gotta wake up on opposite sides of the bed!? I wanted Di to wake up being spooned by Lyanna and having a moment of "what... ah!... wait... mmmm" and going back to sleep. I love the ENF content, The sex scenes could be more plentiful, but what i really crave is sweet wholesome romance! Cute little moments of 'daaaaw that's cute'.

Lol'd at 'happy goth noises'.

Dec 14, 2021
Any chance for pregnancy to show up in the game?
no such thing will not be written here, this is the same Game focused on content only for women. There are additional routes that include MF content, but most of the content is focused on FF. and just a couple of tags, the game is focused on women-only content. maybe in the middle of the game there will be a new character who will have sisky and chelen and maybe girls will get knocked up

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Why is there a Straight stat when theres almost no content for that categoriy.
Its mostly just some lezbos type shit always getting naked and stuff.
This update it was only some bs teasing.
There wont be any vaginal sex up until the last 3 updates probably. Same as the last season.
2 or 3 sex scenes at max!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I've had this monstrosity of a disclaimer in my own OP ever since v0.2:
Not sure if you are using different version numbers internally, but v0.2 doesn't exist in the logs. Unless you mean v.02a or v02.b from season 1, in which case I doubt that it's true. Here's what DWR Games wrote about sex scenes (f/m) in the beginning:

Thanks for the feedback. I do not intend to turn my Lyanna into a slut. I want to keep a lighter tone in her interactions.
Eventually, there will be some hotter scenes, but I do not intend to throw that lightly at the players.
Doesn't sound like anything you highlighted. I mean what does "Basically non-existent" mean in this context? Is that the superlative of "no scenes but a few"? I kinda get the feeling, that m/f content was used to reach a wider audience in case the lesbian only content doesn't lure in enough people. That stance seems to have changed. Good for you.

Last edited:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
What in the world is happening all of a sudden?
Out of nowhere a bunch of people in a row start accusing lesbian-focused game devs of "straight baiting".
Where is the sudden bout of bad faith coming from?
Devs can just choose to have this in their games and VNs because they want to and there are people who like it.

This is made even more absurd by the thought that, if people like me were to accuse other devs of "lesbian bating" for a having a single lesbian scene and everything else being straight, we'd easily get double digit numbers of facepalms on our comments and loads of defensive replies.

Has this been going on for a while and I've only now noticed it or something?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
What in the world is happening all of a sudden?
Out of nowhere a bunch of people in a row start accusing lesbian-focused game devs of "straight baiting".
Where is the sudden bout of bad faith coming from?
Devs can just choose to have this in their games and VNs because they want to and there are people who like it.

This is made even more absurd by the thought that, if people like me were to accuse other devs of "lesbian bating" for a having a single lesbian scene and everything else being straight, we'd easily get double digit numbers of facepalms on our comments and loads of defensive replies.

Has this been going on for a while and I've only now noticed it or something?
Idk bro this is my first reply here, havent watched other comments but according to you it seems like its a issue here.
My point would be, you cant have both straight and lezbos content while prioritizing only one. Its either only one or both that are equal in content. Right now, its mostly lezbos content while its very minimal straight. You cannot have this situation without people complaining. Its a perk with being a developer, you gotta learn to live with it.
Had they known better, this wouldnt be happening. They are literally asking for this, dunno why are you so surprised

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Idk bro this is my first reply here, havent watched other comments but according to you it seems like its a issue here.
My point would be, you cant have both straight and lezbos content while prioritizing only one. Its either only one or both that are equal in content. Right now, its mostly lezbos content while its very minimal straight. You cannot have this situation without people complaining. Its a perk with being a developer, you gotta learn to live with it.
Had they known better, this wouldnt be happening. They are literally asking for this, dunno why are you so surprised
That's... insanity.
You have just told me that the only ratios allowed are 100-0 and 50-50. And your justification is that dumb entitled people will whine hard enough to make it so. Yet you say that as if that's how things are supposed to be and it's fine for it to be that way.
what the fuck

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes