4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
of course, if you followed the game for a while and played it at some point you gonna have a moment of "Hmmm... there seems to be a lack of guys in this game (and a decent story) but mostly guys."

Might get the dumb idea to think there is actually a decent amount of straight content in it (the fools! I know)
Not a single thing about the description implies there will be more guys. It doesn't say she's going to suck loads of dick. It doesn't say anything about guys at all.
If you know how tags work, you'll know that the inclusion of a even a single second of content that could qualify for a tag gets the entire game tagged with it. That leaves us with no way to differentiate between the ones that focus on that type of content and the ones that incidentally have it but don't really care about it. It's the struggle that those of us looking for lesbian games have lived with forever. I guess this must be one of your first times dealing with it since straight sex is catered to about 95% percent of the time.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Not a single thing about the description implies there will be more guys. It doesn't say she's going to suck loads of dick. It doesn't say anything about guys at all.
If you know how tags work, you'll know that the inclusion of a even a single second of content that could qualify for a tag gets the entire game tagged with it. That leaves us with way to differentiate between the ones that focus on that type of content and the ones that incidentally have it but don't really care about it. It's the struggle that those of us looking for lesbian games have lived with forever. I guess this must be one of your first times dealing with it since straight sex is catered to about 95% percent of the time.
The photos do + the tags + the description don't mention a heavily focused lesbian game (even if it could do it so easily)

Let's face it, the dev is straight baiting.

But don't worry, I will block this game from my Lastest. I played it once and I thought I was too early for the good content, now that I've played it again I know there won't be any good content.

I gave it the well deserved 1 star review for the game + community, Hope the dev will learn and stop straight baiting and the lebos to chill a little.

Reactions: Priappus

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I replied because I thought I would be talking to someone that could be reasoned with but...
Lesbians are so angry bro, lack of cock most likely :BootyTime:
Let's face it, the dev is straight baiting.
I gave it the well deserved 1 star review for the game + community, Hope the dev will learn and stop straight baiting and the lebos to chill a little.
I see I was mistaken. Should have know it was another entitled child. Too many of those in this supposed "adult" community.
Oh well.

Last edited:

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Go to a MF focused game with "lesbian" tag, and bitch around because there's non lesbian content
I CAN'T! All my homie's games have balanced content, diverse fetishes, fun community and a great story!(Except insexcity) artworks-D0ZqXIygRxHr7b7Y-LKzWj3A-t500x500.jpg.png

And the other MF focused games are simply letting you know they are MF focused, perhaps I'm going to look for some MM Focused games with ambiguous descriptions and lesbian-baiting in the screenshots to be more accurate with the situation we are in.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update as always. I know I'm still loving this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, nice update. Enjoyed it and always looking forward to what comes next. Thanks! ;)

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
We tried that, they don't read. I guess they squint so hard to see their tiny dicks, that the words are too blurry.
So it would seem.
I've had this monstrosity of a disclaimer in my own OP ever since v0.2:
disclaimer.PNG

And yet I still get replies from people who managed to utterly ignore it... :KEK:
I suppose I am very lucky that I didn't get a 1-star review for "straight baiting" thanks to the efforts of a heroic forum member reiterating the bright orange disclaimer.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
1 dick lover's review, 2, then 3 and so on and on until the dev can't take it anymore and abandon the game as it should had a long time ago.
I don't expect to please everyone, nor do I have any intention of abandoning a project I love to do because someone doesn't like it.
I'm glad there are people who like the game and that's enough for me.
I'm sorry if somehow I created wrong expectations about the game. I confess that the first description of the game is from when it was still in alpha, and here at F95 it remains. Maybe I should really adjust, I don't want to bait anyone, I just want to write about my girls having fun together.
Peace.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry if I offended anyone. That was the intention.
Gurllllll I'm a NTR fan, Do you think a little degradation is enough to offend me? You will have to do much worse to even turn me on let alone offend.

I don't know why lesbians are always looking out to offend people, I just told my honest and personal opinion about my experience with this... crude game to say the least, and you started biting like I put a dick near you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Gurllllll I'm a NTR fan, Do you think a little degradation is enough to offend me? You will have to do much worse to even turn me on let alone offend.

I don't know why lesbians are always looking out to offend people, I just told my honest and personal opinion about my experience with this... crude game to say the least, and you started biting like I put a dick near you.
Because you come in here, insulting people, and demanding that they change their game to make you happy.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
So it would seem.
I've had this monstrosity of a disclaimer in my own OP ever since v0.2:
View attachment 2575920

And yet I still get replies from people who managed to utterly ignore it... :KEK:
I suppose I am very lucky that I didn't get a 1-star review for "straight baiting" thanks to the efforts of a heroic forum member reiterating the bright orange disclaimer.
I do miss those from time to time, but am I a liar tho?

If the devs puts something similar on the actual post (Maybe change the photos too but I know it too much) I swear I'm gonna change my review to 5 stars and take the L, I only want to save people the time I lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akarea and Priappus
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes