4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Dancing Queen

Feb 8, 2022
I made a patch for that last version 0.13 (probably won't work on 0.12, so you'll have to wait for public release).
It's not official, but I think I managed not to break the save games. But use at your own risk.
It includes more extra Bran content and some mother x daughter fun (Rei and Risa):

Pixeldrain

My Patch works with the new 0.14 version.

Dec 14, 2021
The game is getting more and more boring, I'm already pressing ctrl more and more often, with each update. In the first season there was a peppercorn, and the second - in general, you don't know what, some kind of fuss in the swamp. Plus, the author is now sprayed on a bunch of characters who are not interesting enough to be given more screen time than GG, and the situations are getting more boring or strained. And all this biomass is not moving anywhere. Well, or moving from exhibitionism to boring lesbian.

CheckingThings

Jan 14, 2018
The game is getting more and more boring, I'm already pressing ctrl more and more often, with each update. In the first season there was a peppercorn, and the second - in general, you don't know what, some kind of fuss in the swamp. Plus, the author is now sprayed on a bunch of characters who are not interesting enough to be given more screen time than GG, and the situations are getting more boring or strained. And all this biomass is not moving anywhere. Well, or moving from exhibitionism to boring lesbian.
I wouldn't go as far as to call it boring, but I do agree that the Multi POV and pace is hurting the game a bit, I miss having one protagonist in Lyanna rather than all the girls.

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
90% of the content is lesbian in the first season! It became a little better in this regard in the second season of incest, you can say no, there is no choice of the way of lesbian or the traditional option in general, if you don't want to, but there will be a lesbian. The idea is not bad, but forced lesbian is very annoying.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Anyone know how to get the "Hands Up" achievement on the first page? It's the only one i'm missing atm.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Anyone know how to get the "Hands Up" achievement on the first page? It's the only one i'm missing atm.
It's a cut content scene. I forgot to remove that achievment from the list. I'll fix that on the next fix patches for season 1 build.

Reactions: TheDevian

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Look, is the straight c**t who hasn't come out of the closet yet.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I wouldn't go as far as to call it boring, but I do agree that the Multi POV and pace is hurting the game a bit, I miss having one protagonist in Lyanna rather than all the girls.
It is as a boring as a game that only revolves around men finding themselves with less and less clothes. There isn't even a neutral party involved to move whatever is left of the story forward.

I mean the game now feels like watching a women-only nudist camp where the participants admit to each other they never intended to wear clothes. "Surprise! Your mom, teacher/aunt/sister/school director/dentist was a streaker in their youth. Somewhere between meeting your dad and your birth they invented fashion." Exciting, right? Because that's the whole plot.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes