Short intro ... Nothing much to see yet aside from some character introductions

Could become a fun little corruption/good wifey typ game

The corruption path sounds more fun tho

But yeah will have to wait a update or 2 to really see whats up with this game

Will keep a eye on this

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
wow, so far the dad is in the lead, with getting some action. im playing them as both equal unfaithful cheaters, not sure why the towel flash is a bad ending, (wardrobe malfunctions happen all the time and bath towels do slip open or off)anyway hope mom does something naughty at the mall, maybe she can run into that fastfood guy again, but want to see what happens when she goes over to neighbor Jo's and starts drinking wine with her

Reactions: TommyTuba

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Bit odd that you play as "Susan Murray" when the game is tagged with both female and male protagonist.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
good game so far can't wait for more and hope everything stays avoidable like it is so far Good Luck Dev

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any patch removing the adopted references and similar crap? Dunno why devs bother with stepcest if the MC is going to fuck family members at all, no Patreon so might as well have the real thing. Otherwise I might as well just stick to AWAM.
its on the first page of the thread...

Reactions: UpYours69

ztepjk

May 20, 2018
nothing amazing so far, just character introductions, looks like a new AWAM; i just hope this game doesn't end up with 6-month waits for a fucking kiss; that being said, looks promising

Reactions: EthanHunt95

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
When I clicked "correct the towel" I was expecting a mild adjustment, when she just flashes voluntarily full naked infront of 2 guys with their "good neighbour" mother, I was shocked, like, "DUDE! That was not my option at all! that text is misleading!". Its a dead end because its MASSIVELY socially miscalibrated. That shit ruins your reputation in a neighbourhud instant. 99.9% of women dont do that, only crazy bitches in LA or NY, not in the rest of the world, and Susan at this point is not that crazy.
To me it was also super weird because the choice of dialogue implies to me means that the "fixing the towel" option is the more decent one to actually stop it from slipping. Not the "i flash a bunch of fresh acquaintances i just met like its noting". It should be at least more clear, like "open the towel and rewrap yourself".

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So for the moment we have the usual cliché family with the pretty mom who has no authority, the little bitch with a bad skin and a false blonde, the young sporty idiot with a smelly shit, the far away dad who may die (i hope so) and finaly some new neighbours who look exactly the same.
Well that was extremely exciting to see them doing absolutely nothing of any interest but the usual boring stuff a family does.
Oh and the repetitive towel incident, that was really unexpected, my jaw dropped to the floor when i saw that!
Technically it's well done, the models are realistic, the settings look nice and the renders too but i fear that the story will unfortunately be the most predictable and standard collection of tropes of the genre.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes