VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.25] [OuterRealm3D]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary, samples and banner made me come. But I don't know what to think about the game yet.

The worldbuilding is limited but enough.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The artistic side is well done.

The husband is sent working far away and the wife will change or not after meeting new people, even with those she already knows.
The characters are interesting. The son, even though he is annoying at first, is slowly becoming endearing.
The models are appealing. The backgrounds are lovely.
The flow of events is correct but the changes seem rather quick. There are many choices but some of them are strange (for example thanking the fast food guy Ryan is corrupting her or fixing the towel means strip tease before the neighbours...), with already a game over. It's also nice to see what is happening on the husband's side. Nothing original for now though.
The music is pleasant.

Some sentences are strange.

Overall, too little content to really asses this game yet.

Good continuation.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
So, this was more like an anticipation of what is to come, which could be fun. OuterRealm3D I didn't understand the sense of the shoe store scene. In the coffee shop you have different outcomes, but in this scene nothing happened.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
here is the link for the free game on his site
update was kind of short and there werent any options to pick, it was kinetic, becuase in the shoe store it should have given her the option to wear the mini skirt, instead of her just turning it down and leaving. cant wait for these neighbors to start getting naughty, theres enough blueball slow burn games out there, we dont need another, not saying she has to be a turbo slut, but lets do something naughty already

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
here is the link for the free game on his site
update was kind of short and there werent any options to pick, it was kinetic, becuase in the shoe store it should have given her the option to wear the mini skirt, instead of her just turning it down and leaving. cant wait for these neighbors to start getting naughty, theres enough blueball slow burn games out there, we dont need another, not saying she has to be a turbo slut, but lets do something naughty already
Did you played the coffee shop scene? There you had some options which give you an idea of what's to come. I agree that the update felt short, specially because I would have thought that we would finally meet the neighbors

Last edited:
Reactions: PFrede36

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Naughty Neighbours [v0.05] [OuterRealm3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I changed the intro to make Susan's children biological instead of adoptive. I'm not sure if this will work in future upgrades.

Just put the attached file in this path \...\game\Week1

edit: file updated for v0.01. I will take a look later at the rest of the game to see if anything needs to change.
hope you update soon (y)

Atreides

Sep 17, 2017
Hello,
There seems to be a small problem : The PC version of the game is actually and android version since it is an .apk file.
Could you please correct it ?

Best regards

Reactions: rspkers
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes