VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.25] [OuterRealm3D]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Another mother/wife game? I wish you luck dev. There's just too many of this category out there in the wild right now.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
You should give the option to write to the three of them, and cut it when the "incident" happens (trying not to spoil).
Maybe it's not that easy to code and that's why he decided to do so, even if it's not as in happens IRL.

it was more of a character introduction of someone that is going to linger around
That's what I thought too. Maybe she will come back later when she will be more "corrupted" and he will get what he wanted this time. But at this stage, it felt like a filler scene.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Nice game but very small update with multiple paths from the beginning without save naming. That is a factor suggesting very high risk for abandonment. In any case good luck dev in your effort.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah having the husband path and wife path feels like way too much work and makes progress slower

Should be just foccusing on the wife path that way we can get more progress quicker

Caus right now it feels very short the amount of playtime with this new update if u only follow the wife path

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
OMFG Susan needs to toughen the fuck up :mad:

Seriously no woman I know would put up with that fucking prick Adam and his behaviour...

He seriously needs a good fucking slap Grrrr!!!!

I'm only two minutes in and raging at how terrible and weak the mc is... And the lack of choices ain't helping o_O

Really hope this gets better as I go on...

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Is the dev reading this thread? The game is neat but I really hate past tense writing in VNs.

Also Adam is an unlikeable asshole and I hope I get the chance to kill him.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is the dev reading this thread? The game is neat but I really hate past tense writing in VNs.

Also Adam is an unlikeable asshole and I hope I get the chance to kill him.
Usually the dads in adult vns atleast the ones I’ve played are either dead or in jail or deadbeats that they can’t find, but don’t think I’ve played one where the son gets killed off, maybe sent to jail if he raped someone, I don’t know

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes