Jun 9, 2017
Naughty Neighbours [v0.05] [OuterRealm3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thanks for the compression, without it I would be downloading the apk files that were in the original Win/Linux links :rolleyes:

Reactions: Naracamus

Sebd3378

Sep 7, 2018
Hello, thanks for this game, but it seems that the links for the game on Mega and GoFile are false, the links lead to *.apk. I hope that my english is understandable.

Reactions: Naracamus

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
the pc version has .apk extension too, i assume it's a mistake, so pls change it and upload the zip/rar version for pc since apk should be android.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hello,
There seems to be a small problem : The PC version of the game is actually and android version since it is an .apk file.
Could you please correct it ?

Best regards
All uploads in all categories are Android apps.
Thanks for the compression, without it I would be downloading the apk files that were in the original Win/Linux links :rolleyes:
Hello, thanks for this game, but it seems that the links for the game on Mega and GoFile are false, the links lead to *.apk. I hope that my english is understandable.
Why are all the pc versions replaced with apk's
yeah, all PC stuff is .apk :oops:
the pc version has .apk extension too, i assume it's a mistake, so pls change it and upload the zip/rar version for pc since apk should be android.
Fixed, Fixed, Fixed, FIIIIIIIIIIXED

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Did you played the coffee shop scene? There you had some options which give you an idea a what's to come. I agree that the update felt short, specially because I would have thought that we would finally meet the neighbors
No, my last save started in the mall by the shoe store, thanks for reminding me there was a coffee shop scene to choose

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
No, my last save started in the mall by the shoe store, thanks for reminding me there was a coffee shop scene to choose
You're welcome. I didn't understand the sense of the shoe store. In the coffee shop you will have a hint of the different futures routes (or at least some of them).

gnole13

May 29, 2020
For the ones who might want Text Box Opacity in the game download (left click and save as) screens.rpy file and copy the file into the "game" folder,

anyıne missed "skip" and wants Text Box Opacity to download game.rar file and copy the folder into the main folder.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes