RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just love that look the Emi gives when she gets caught being naughty, or making a mistake, she just kind of turns her body a little with her head cocked to one side just a little and looking at you with those pouty lips and big sad innocent eyes. Awww, baby, I can't stay mad at you, let's go home.

Reactions: Tuludag and Gromov

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I manage a woman, I solve problems assigned to a woman, all events happen to a woman, but the tag is the male-protogonist . If you add a shota-protagonist, plus a harem and so on, even more people will see the game! In this game the protagonist is a woman and there is no need to deceive people!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I manage a woman, I solve problems assigned to a woman, all events happen to a woman, but the tag is the male-protogonist . If you add a shota-protagonist, plus a harem and so on, even more people will see the game! In this game the protagonist is a woman and there is no need to deceive people!
First of all, I love a female protagonist game, but, I don't understand your gripe. In the tags, it says clearly, female protagonist, so what deception are you talking about? So, if you don't like that then just pick up your marbles and move to a different sandlot. I do it all the time.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
First of all, I love a female protagonist game, but, I don't understand your gripe. In the tags, it says clearly, female protagonist, so what deception are you talking about? So, if you don't like that then just pick up your marbles and move to a different sandlot. I do it all the time.
I have a filter for male protagonist and according to the spoiler it says male protagonist, but after your comment I looked at the top row of tags, and it actually says female protagonist and not male, it’s clear why the filter didn’t hide the game, so the author decided to please everyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have a filter for male protagonist and according to the spoiler it says male protagonist, but after your comment I looked at the top row of tags, and it actually says female protagonist and not male, it’s clear why the filter didn’t hide the game, so the author decided to please everyone.
Not sure exactly what you are trying to say, but, sounds to me that your filter is whack. I'm pretty sure that the dev knows that it is impossible to please everyone. He's just making "his" game and if you like it, great, and if you don't, just move on. I happen to love his game, and he is a responsive dev, unlike many here.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just need to fix the mistake in the tags
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, apples and oranges, okay I give you that the wife is the MC, but, the husband has a couple of things he does on his own so that sort of makes him a semi-MC, and besides they are married so they have to share everything according to the court of law, lol. She did get top billing and she does most of the work, so he's second banana, literally.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

DonRufio

Aug 25, 2020
What is this style of animation? Saw the same in Pirate of lust. What other games has this? I quite like it.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
The tent scene is chef's kiss. You really don't see enough of that in corruption and NTR games.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes