RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Aug 27, 2020
damn i hate that this is not a sandbox being an rpgM this could be a Vn being that linear, also needs a quest tracker, at least i like that this doesn't have extra long ass text that adds nothing or huge maps with irrelevant content.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
Dec 23, 2019
I said in the first PHOTO SHOOT. You find the picture where she has her tits out. The corruption is weak because she's just going along with everything like it's another day at the park. There's no real sense of her "falling" because she doesn't seem to take it that seriously. If she had a backstory where she used to be a total slut, then maybe it'd make some sense, but even then, she doesn't seem to care much about "breaking her vows" per se. She does show some unease with the photo shoots and the webcam stuff, but when you contrast it with her outright straddling some guy in front of Ren at the café and then brushing him off when he questions her about it, it shows how disjointed the story feels about her sensibilities. The lack of player choice doesn't help either. I wanna shoot Jake in the back of the head, but I have to go along with his story anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I said in the first PHOTO SHOOT. You find the picture where she has her tits out. The corruption is weak because she's just going along with everything like it's another day at the park. There's no real sense of her "falling" because she doesn't seem to take it that seriously. If she had a backstory where she used to be a total slut, then maybe it'd make some sense, but even then, she doesn't seem to care much about "breaking her vows" per se. She does show some unease with the photo shoots and the webcam stuff, but when you contrast it with her outright straddling some guy in front of Ren at the café and then brushing him off when he questions her about it, it shows how disjointed the story feels about her sensibilities. The lack of player choice doesn't help either. I wanna shoot Jake in the back of the head, but I have to go along with his story anyway.
I feel the same about Jake. I even skipped getting the handcuffs at the police station thinking it would bypass or end the Jake story line. The webcam event without the handcuffs is the better event, she rides the dildo for her fans and Jake does not come in. But everything else continues in that story line.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
This game is REALLY good. Like it and waiting for the future updates now. It gave me hope for some upcoming projects too.
Also, is anal planned?
It usually takes less then a month to release, so, hopefully, the release is almost there.

Last edited:

Ankara si10

Nov 13, 2023
I feel the same about Jake. I even skipped getting the handcuffs at the police station thinking it would bypass or end the Jake story line. The webcam event without the handcuffs is the better event, she rides the dildo for her fans and Jake does not come in. But everything else continues in that story line.
You can't expect more with that little support

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.7] [Droid 341-b]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 234 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pierre76450

Dec 9, 2021
NaughtyvilleTownRevelation-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the Pre-Public Version or public version?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I forgot to transfer my saves, again, but that's okay. I really think you are making changes in the earlier parts of the game, or, I am getting more forgetful. At the bar with the two guys who get Ren drunk and start to grope Emi, I was hoping that both guys were going to have sex with her right there or take her into the restroom. But, it was still awesome what you did there.

When she went to the movies by herself, and she started double-handling the stranger's dick, I was hoping that he was either going to finger-bang her until she climaxed, or pull her onto his huge cock and fuck her. She cums and he floods her pussy and Emi goes home and fucks Ren with her pussy full of the stranger's cum and Ren doesn't even realize it, he just assumes that she is extra wet because of him.

When they go to the bar, I always have Emi pass by the bike and it blows up her skirt, I'm always wishing that the biker squeezes her ass under her skirt, the first couple of times she looks at him annoyed but she starts to look forward to it and then even starts to rub his cock as she passes by. Eventually, the biker goes into the bar and signals Emi to meet him in the restroom where they make out and he fucks her or she sucks him and he pays her for her service. All without Ren knowing.

Showering should become a daily routine, sometimes twice a day and the Landlord should be walking in on her and should grope her and start making out with her. She should start going without panties. Sexy things should start happening in the restrooms at the park and beach.

The Cafe scene with the black basketball player was perfect. She came while he fingered her butthole and deep kissing. Brillant!!! Bravo!!! The next time she sits facing him, he fucks her while making out and then she does the same to the other guy, and they tip her big time.

Would have been a perfect time for Airi and Emi to have a heavy makeout session when they went to the beach together. Or the girls to get groped on the train. Emi should be getting molested regularly when she passes through the town alone at night. I was hoping that when Jake, Ren, and Emi were watching TV, Jake would have given Emi a deep tongue kiss with his hand up her skirt as Ren was taking a long drink. Emi watches Jake put his pussy juice-soaked fingers in his mouth, wanting more. But, the scenes you had were very hot too.

Nice, the thug guy is active. Alice, (cafe owner) didn't pay Emi for the photoshoot. God, how I loved the dream sequence with Jake. When it happens for real, they should be making out and fucking right next to Ren not sideways. When she's not kissing Jake, she's looking at Ren. Ren is facing towards them, but, he's a heavy sleeper. The Sex Shop owner should become one of her lovers. What is downstairs in the basement of the Sex Shop?

After Ren caught her posing nude, Emi should have gone to the bar by herself for a "drink" and meet up with the biker. Emi didn't get paid for the Kitty broadcast. Cum' on dev, Emi needs money. Sucking off the boys at the basketball court was fantastic. Watching her cheeks get full of cum 3 times and then swallowing each mouthful would have been icing on the cake. What a terrific slut we are turning her into, and she's loving it more and more. Her short skirt looks too much like shorts, there should be a straight line across her legs to better indicate a skirt and her panties or pussy (when she goes without panties) would be showing a little.

Just my observation and I only have a couple (lol). Misa is so tall that she should be a futa-trans and do both Airi and Emi. The look on Emi's face when Ren caught her sucking off the wrong Spiderman, I laughed for about 10 minutes. Somehow, Tim and Emi have to fuck, cheat on their respective mates. When the girls were 69ing the boys in the tent and Emi took Tim's load in her mouth, she should have given Ren a deep kiss so he could taste "his" cum.

*There are instances where a scene is interrupted by a different picture. It happens instantly and then it goes back to the correct scene. This has happened in several scenes. After creaming Emi's pussy the rich guy throws her out like the cheap whore that she is becoming, that's my Emi, what a girl. Now, she should go home and fuck Ren with her already-soaked pussy. I would like to know why the skirt flying scene with the bike in front of the bar stop. I was hoping it was going to lead to something. With Trainer's cock so close to Emi's face in the spa and Ren being unable to see, she should have sucked off the Trainer. Nice how she cleaned up the Trainer. Airi, should seduce Ren behind Emi's back, she's a big slut anyway, she's very capable of that.

*I have a question, Droid, are you planning to allow Emi to get pregnant? By an unknown daddy,
I presume.

The canoe scene was awesome. My innocent little Emi has got to start moving from big-time slut to getting paid for her charms, a full-time WHORE, and her true love Ren, becomes her pimp. Just food for thought, Droid. I just love this game and Emi. OMG, the interrogation scene at the police station was awesome, the bad guy should have buried his cock in her pussy, she wanted it so much. Emi finally got fucked by Tim, in front of Airi, but he should have shot his load in her pussy. Airi should buy a dog and horse dildo and give them to Emi as gifts. Emi should get Ren to use the dildos on her. Since there is a Gloryhole at the bar now, Emi, should spend time there earning some extra money when Ren is working the night shift. She can use all her holes.

I don't know why I love this game so much, but, I do.

Maybe, we'll get a New Year's surprise with another update, but, if not:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, PERVERTS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Reactions: ViJei

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Oh shit, I got another idea, how about Emi runs into a group of high school boys who are barely 18 but don't look it (wink-wink) and they use the abandoned shed in the camping area as their clubhouse. Emi, gets involved with them because they make her feel like a kid again. Not a bad idea, am I right boys??? They drug her, get her drunk, smoke grass, use her and abuse her and she loves it.

donatello_di

Oct 18, 2019
I might be dumb but im stuck in the part that internet fan blackmails emi to go expose herself at the bar. I exposed her to the bouncer and then i dont know what im supposed to do next.. Can anyone help me here? tks

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes