RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Pierre76450

Dec 9, 2021
Good game. Version 0.6 has just been released for Patreon subscribers. So I think the public version will be released soon, I will say in 1 week

Elfman17

Aug 3, 2019
I'm stuck with the moment where I need to distribute flyers ... Someone got a clue as to what I have to do ?
I've been trying to talk to every NPC ...

Reactions: zxc1541

Bearjkk

Sep 8, 2019
help, im stuck at the park, theres no interactable at all in the park is this bug or this version ends there?

nvm its at the chair on the bottom of the map i forgot how to get there

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
help, im stuck at the park, theres no interactable at all in the park is this bug or this version ends there?

nvm its at the chair on the bottom of the map i forgot how to get there
No, look everywhere, there will most likely be another bench from below at night

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
So far really good. The 69 cheating scene was really great, and I've never seen anyone else do that before, so props for that.

There are a couple of issues I ran into (one is minor/aesthetic, one is a bug). The interactable at the beach is incredibly hard to see. Maybe use something else against the sand background.

After the costume party, The Ren sprite (and character sheet) doesn't leave the party for the rest of the game. It doesn't affect the gameplay or scenes in anyway, but there were a lot of times when I ended up running around with 2 Rens in the party. It made for some strange instances, lol.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I tried using the saves you guys provided. I still have the same issue of not knowing what to click on once I enter the cinema. This is driving me nuts. Is there a step between meeting the boyfriend outside the cafe after the shift and going into the cinema? If not, what do I do after entering?
I believe, that they always sit in the back row, on the left half. There is either no flashing star or it is too faint to see. The spot is there though.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes