RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Excellent game so far, but I would love it if The Main Character would stay on the non-consent/reluctant side.
I hope we can see a lot more of this.
Good luck!

Reactions: Eye-switcher

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
when they are at the beach in there swinsuit what they could do at the beach !!!! and even how to change from out from the swimsuits to be able to get back home?!!
They have to go to the Lady's Restroom to change into their swimsuits and again go to the restroom to change back into their street clothes to go back home. In the new version, they do more stuff at the beach.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2877321

Overview:
A young couple, facing financial troubles, decides to start fresh in a new town. They deeply love each other, and their bond makes them believe they can conquer any obstacles. However, the new town is full of temptations and can corrupt. Will their love be strong enough to endure?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-16
Release Date: 2023-10-16
Developer: Droid 341-b -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Just finished the new update and loving it more and more. Emi looks even more beautiful and Ren, God bless him, but, he is a doofus, but, he's Emi's doofus cuz, she really loves the guy. Emi just happens to be a very cute girl who is just starting to realize that she is a natural slut and is starting to love it and turning into a working whore. Almost any guy who starts to fondle her just might get the chance to score, she automatically gets on a sexual high that blocks her common sense and leaves her open to being willingly assaulted. She was almost raped in the park and was rescued by the trainer. She was almost raped in the bar, she just managed to wake up in time. I loved those scenes. I love that her outfit at the cafe is getting sexier (next update) and hopefully at the diner too. I would love to see her while traveling home alone at night be confronted by hooligans who take advantage of her, but then decide to pay her for her services, and she keeps it quiet from Ren, and she goes out on her own looking for these guys, to get paid again. She goes to the bar with Ren, he gets drunk and guys drag Emi into the restroom and gangbang her. She starts meeting up with guys from her cam show for paid sexual liaison. Jake from the room next door starts to pay her to fuck in the shower, the kitchen, and even in her bed with Ren sleeping next to her. Through all this, she still loves Ren and he still loves her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: submersus

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
They have to go to the Lady's Restroom to change into their swimsuits and again go to the restroom to change back into their street clothes to go back home. In the new version, they do more stuff at the beach.
i tried to go there again to change back to normal clothes but didnt work the star to show that its clickable is not there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
what new version i just got this game downloaded couple of days only so i think it the newest and there are nothing clickable.

and one posted comment about webcam thing well the computer in their room is also not clickable.

and about the corruption is not much before that beach thing other than the meaty meat deliver to the near the photographer stare at the naked man's dick but nothing at all.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
what new version i just got this game downloaded couple of days only so i think it the newest and there are nothing clickable.

and one posted comment about webcam thing well the computer in their room is also not clickable.

and about the corruption is not much before that beach thing other than the meaty meat deliver to the near the photographer stare at the naked man's dick but nothing at all.
Ok, so we're both talking about the newest version 0.4. You have to click on the sparkles and you have to listen to what they say they have to do next and do it in that order. There is no need for quest logs or walkthroughs. Just listen to what they say and they will guide you through the game. One thing before I forget for all who may be reading this and don't know, be sure to save at night before you go to bed, each night. In the morning is when the version for each game ends and if you didn't save the night before, then you can't save in the morning when the version ends and you will have to go back to your last save. The sparkles are sometimes very faint, but they are there, or one faint flashing light, like for an exit. (I'm an old guy so I'm already forgetting) The dev put a lot of new material in this newer version 0.4. So, just listen and follow and you will breeze through the game and have a lot of fun. The dev in my opinion is making a fantastic game. I hope this helps you and also, there are no errors in the game, you can play right through.

• Angry
Reactions: KDrama and ronan333

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
i tried to go there again to change back to normal clothes but didnt work the star to show that its clickable is not there.

I assume you are just clicking in the wrong spot, it's there. If it isn't there, by some weird means, then somehow, you got a bad download and just have to download again, I would suppose. I had some difficulty finding the right spot too, sometimes, but, I found them. (I don't have perfect eyesight).

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, so we're both talking about the newest version 0.4. You have to click on the sparkles and you have to listen to what they say they have to do next and do it in that order. There is no need for quest logs or walkthroughs. Just listen to what they say and they will guide you through the game. One thing before I forget for all who may be reading this and don't know, be sure to save at night before you go to bed, each night. In the morning is when the version for each game ends and if you didn't save the night before, then you can't save in the morning when the version ends and you will have to go back to your last save. The sparkles are sometimes very faint, but they are there, or one faint flashing light, like for an exit. (I'm an old guy so I'm already forgetting) The dev put a lot of new material in this newer version 0.4. So, just listen and follow and you will breeze through the game and have a lot of fun. The dev in my opinion is making a fantastic game. I hope this helps you and also, there are no errors in the game, you can play right through.
thats what i am saying there were no sparkles at all on the bathroom door after they used it once it does show sparkles after they put the swimsuit.

exactly like the other comment on the itch site spoke about the bug that she cant go back to change clothes once she finish work in the cafe.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

You have to buy the webcam at the Pawn Shop, but, only when Emi says that now she has to go to the Pawn Shop. You always have to wait for the actors to tell you what to do. Each step of the way, they tell you what to do next. You don't go anywhere without being told to do it. I love it, you just follow the bouncing ball and enjoy the game.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You have to buy the webcam at the Pawn Shop, but, only when Emi says that now she has to go to the Pawn Shop. You always have to wait for the actors to tell you what to do. Each step of the way, they tell you what to do next. You don't go anywhere without being told to do it. I love it, you just follow the bouncing ball and enjoy the game.
ok this means there is something wrong i been trying to click every where in that shop nothing clickable and the salesman not talkable....

i can prove on all the errors, if it will show in the saves.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Voltaire

Jul 14, 2017
I'm playing this game with the latest version (0.4) for the first time. I am stuck on day 4 when they have to go to the cinema after her shift at the cafe. On entering the cinema, there is no sparkly seat clickable. I have gone out and looked all over the map several times to see if I am missing something. Clearly others have gotten past this stage, so the question is - are they using a save from a prior version or am I not seeing something obvious? I've attached the screenshot of the cinema with no clickable seat.
1697552932801.png

Last edited:

submersus

Dec 26, 2020
thats what i am saying there were no sparkles at all on the bathroom door after they used it once it does show sparkles after they put the swimsuit.

exactly like the other comment on the itch site spoke about the bug that she cant go back to change clothes once she finish work in the cafe.
I didn't get a single error, the game went smoothly from the start to version 0.4. As I lost my previous saves, I started the game from the beginning. Here are my saves if they're needed.

Reactions: Veleus and Neos274

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok here let me show my save this one in the cafe after finishing cant go change clothes to go out.

the last file is after finishing but the one before is when working out..

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Just checking up on this game again has me wondering will there ever be on option to stop the POV switch from Cuck to Slut?

submersus

Dec 26, 2020
ok here let me show my save this one in the cafe after finishing cant go change clothes to go out.

the last file is after finishing but the one before is when working out..
Maybe it's just the saves from the old version when the bugs weren't fixed? I didn't encounter such an error. Try using my saves.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i never played the old version today was my first experiamce with this game and in the beach after i change to swimsuit they said they want to go to the store will there is no sparkle or any option to click to talk to the salesman there or the store.
do you want to see the save of that one i used your save file and continued from there where he asks her to go the beach for the first time. so i saved after being stuck where there are no sparkles anywhere where i been tilling cutie and she thinks that i am bluffing or i dont know what i am saying... while i am database developer and web developer so i know programming just not games programming but i know what i am talking about.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
or if you want to see the full folder that i used your files and still i see the bug where it still not showing because i think its overlapping same points placings. there where the full folder files.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes