RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Voltaire

Jul 14, 2017
I'm playing this game with the latest version (0.4) for the first time. I am stuck on day 4 when they have to go to the cinema after her shift at the cafe. On entering the cinema, there is no sparkly seat clickable. I have gone out and looked all over the map several times to see if I am missing something. Clearly others have gotten past this stage, so the question is - are they using a save from a prior version or am I not seeing something obvious? I've attached the screenshot of the cinema with no clickable seat.
View attachment 3013220
I tried using the saves you guys provided. I still have the same issue of not knowing what to click on once I enter the cinema. This is driving me nuts. Is there a step between meeting the boyfriend outside the cafe after the shift and going into the cinema? If not, what do I do after entering?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

submersus

Dec 26, 2020
I'm playing this game with the latest version (0.4) for the first time. I am stuck on day 4 when they have to go to the cinema after her shift at the cafe. On entering the cinema, there is no sparkly seat clickable. I have gone out and looked all over the map several times to see if I am missing something. Clearly others have gotten past this stage, so the question is - are they using a save from a prior version or am I not seeing something obvious? I've attached the screenshot of the cinema with no clickable seat.
View attachment 3013220
here

Reactions: sloptop

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
any save at the end of 3.0 for discover the 4.0 ?
The dev tells you to transfer your saves from 0.3 and put them in 0.4. I read that after I deleted 0.3, so I had to start over again. No big deal, I just bypassed the intro.

Reactions: Neos274
Jan 14, 2021
How do I know if I reached the end of the content right now?
I'm past the trainer teaching the boyfriend *and* her some shit and then poof.Nuffin.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
How do I know if I reached the end of the content right now?
I'm past the trainer teaching the boyfriend *and* her some shit and then poof.Nuffin.
The game says clearly "this is the end of this version" when you reach that point. I think you are close to reach it, there are a couple more scenes after the training.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyvilleTownRevelation-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes