RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Emi needs to get more comfortable with her growing sluttiness. She needs to start wearing sluttier clothes, more revealing. At the basketball court, she needs to start sneaking off with the guys one at a time and get closer with each one, behind the bleachers or public toilets to start making out and then heavy petting, eventually sex, eventually they gangbang her and she keeps this quiet from Ren and she's loving it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Did the game end at Beach after change cloth?
OK was Hard to see the maker..
I think after the beach, they went back to their apartment and it ended there. They went to sleep and in the morning it ended. I'm already itching for the next update. (I think they have a cream for that)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bse

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So This become more of a Vanilla NTR game GF become Cittyslut and BF is become 0 ... And i like some Ideas you throw in Like the gangbang in Basketball and so on. Sounds good but same would be nice for BF in this. Like sharing is caring. Where you can choose here is more like slut become awake of her body and need she did not get from BF. And become a slut or vitch or what ever you call her. Sound Vanilla Japan NTR ... ?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I think after the beach, they went back to their apartment and it ended there. They went to sleep and in the morning it ended. I'm already itching for the next update. (I think they have a cream for that)
when they are at the beach in there swinsuit what they could do at the beach !!!! and even how to change from out from the swimsuits to be able to get back home?!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes