sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
There are several versions of the game now.

: The original mosaiced release linked in the OP, released in 2022.
: A new mosaiced release including Saikey Studios's TL, released 5/3/2023.
released by Saikey Studios: Upgrades the JP version to ENG, demosaics the HCG, and adds some cheat features.

Those looking to buy the game can get the standalone English version, or pay more to get the JP version + the patch for the added bonuses unique to the patch. It's not clear if the patch would work on the DLsite English version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cilsil and LoveNot

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I also forgot to mention but there's a variable called Risk of NTR that should be -100 for events to trigger on dungeons alongside low hp. He will force himself on her all the times if u have cameras everywhere, -100 on the right value and low hp. Just set it all correctly and return to camera rooms and press, don't even need to search for them though.

Variables to edit within game to check on those are:
0001: Ambiance/Love between the couple. The lower it is, easier for her to accept advances.
0002: Amount of obedience toward other character.
0016: Chance of NTR(must be negative value for higher chances, capping at -100.
Process is put High def cameras everywhere once, lower her hp to 100, go to camera room with the above set up to lower as possible 01. highest 02 and negative 16 so event scenes happens.
If values 1 is 0/completely erased and 2 too high, she will pick the slut route/betray the mc as an option when u going to sleep(button still in jpn, first option, second option to continue game just fine)

Last edited:

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
It looks like ownership of the opening post has been transferred from BaasB to the member NTR Angel (profile viewing restricted). Links to Saikey Studios's website have been added to the OP. I strongly suspect Saikey Studios just took over this thread. XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BootlegBill

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I also forgot to mention but there's a variable called Risk of NTR that should be -100 for events to trigger on dungeons alongside low hp. He will force himself on her all the times if u have cameras everywhere, -100 on the right value and low hp. Just set it all correctly and return to camera rooms and press, don't even need to search for them though.

Variables to edit within game to check on those are:
0001: Ambiance/Love between the couple. The lower it is, easier for her to accept advances.
0002: Amount of obedience toward other character.
0016: Chance of NTR(must be negative value for higher chances, capping at -100.
Process is put High def cameras everywhere once, lower her hp to 100, go to camera room with the above set up to lower as possible 01. highest 02 and negative 16 so event scenes happens.
If values 1 is 0/completely erased and 2 too high, she will pick the slut route/betray the mc as an option when u going to sleep(button still in jpn, first option, second option to continue game just fine)
What? Are you monitoring game with cheat engine or something? While you can see love and corruption in game, how do you see that other "mood" value?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
What? Are you monitoring game with cheat engine or something? While you can see love and corruption in game, how do you see that other "mood" value?
There are ways with cheat plugins. The emerald basic one let u see and change stuff in real time but it doesn't show all simultaneously, outside of his, there's this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheat-ui-plugin.114882/
ulmf have another one that also can translate(MTL) in real time but have worse UI and there's a 3rd app made by Azillen(above version 2.1.1) u gotta download it, open settings to check the hotkeys(because all cheats try to use key 1), configure for different non-used keys and this one opens with L, it can refresh data in a list in real time and also freeze values.
Like in this screenshot:
1683074082575.png

EVERYTHING is possible to manipulate in those games with certain habits, but beware, too much changes can and will cause crashs(when u change/modify wrong value or remove it from game). Also if u set it well, u can use up to like 3 shotcut for different cheat plugins simultaneously to read and change data better(up to preference based on options and UI).

Reactions: Cilsil and Zippix
Apr 23, 2021
It looks like ownership of the opening post has been transferred from BaasB to the member NTR Angel (profile viewing restricted). Links to Saikey Studios's website have been added to the OP. I strongly suspect Saikey Studios just took over this thread. XD
LMAO Now that's a great move, imagine the dev's reaction when he learns that the company he contracted for a translation is distributing pirated copies of the game.
BBQ is chinese so he could be more forgiving about piracy but even IF Saikey doesn't get in trouble for that, it still sets a bad impression for potential future employers.
Now watch the OP change again when Saikey realises his mistake.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
wasn't this 1.0 before just a couple hours ago? links switched? What's the difference between 1.0 and 1.1?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this only netorare or is there netorase since apparently the Mc knows if you have HD cameras from what I read here?

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Somehow i can't really figure out what am suppose to do during the missions... Well u beat bosses, and then what?
I'm setting High-res camera up but then, do i have a way to make the scenes actually happen? And is it intended that many rooms on the abandonned hospital stay close, telling u u'll need kana to open them up? And where is that damn map...
And then, what about that awfully slow passing time, are we really suppose to juste wait in surveillance room for 8 minute straight? o_O

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Combat is total shit! TP and MP never regens in damn battle.. playing normal first orange is fucking impossible.. if you get one bad hit in.. game fucking over! Really what the fuck was the dev thinking when he designed this retarded combat? Lost by fucking 12 health left on enemy and at 0 TP and MP.. could do nothing but swing uselessly until I died.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Full save 100% cg room(including what the other save lacked). Save is slot 5. Load it and "Don't leave the recollection room". I've modified most switchs into on to activate the cg's, what if u leave will most likely crash the game. Can still watch recollections as want on the room.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Full save 100% cg room(including what the other save lacked). Save is slot 5. Load it and "Don't leave the recollection room". I've modified most switchs into on to activate the cg's, what if u leave will most likely crash the game. Can still watch recollections as want on the room.
Thanks game play was very disappointing due to a shitty combat.. so seeing the CG I can just delete this very disappointing game.

Normal: The enemy is too hard and you run out of TP quickly.
Easyu: Too damn easy there is no game balance at all.. one magic spell kills all

What a damn boring game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes