Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
So its like buying a dlc game soundtrack?
I mean called it soundtrack seem a bit weird, and technically it free (you just have to buy the game from dlsite which is where he sell the game originally).
And as I say, it either a new scene which base of scenario in second ASMR or they not voice line over some scene in the game (since it not full voice after all, but with asmr some scene might be full voice if this is the case)

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
Help... i can't enter church to begin hide and seek mission. Is this because i choose the wrong choice in the second day of abandoned mansion hide and seek?

darthilya

May 22, 2018
Help... i can't enter church to begin hide and seek mission. Is this because I choose the wrong choice in the second day of abandoned mansion hide and seek?
You can enter location only after it was cleared (the boss of location is dead on the same day). And as far as I know only Kana's purity depends on your choices (voyeurism camera choice, dinner, and Lawrence's ambushes)

But maybe you need to finish hide and seek in one location to begin it in other. I don't remember, and I can't test it now (I'm not at home right now)

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
You can enter location only after it was cleared (the boss of location is dead on the same day). And as far as I know only Kana's purity depends on your choices (voyeurism camera choice, dinner, and Lawrence's ambushes)

But maybe you need to finish hide and seek in one location to begin it in other. I don't remember, and I can't test it now (I'm not at home right now)
I already defeat the church boss, or do i need to do it sequentially?, for example mansion -> hospital -> church?. You mean in the final part of abandoned mansion hide and seek, when we ask question to the ghost the choice affect the game?

darthilya

May 22, 2018
I already defeat the church boss, or do i need to do it sequentially?, for example mansion -> hospital -> church?. You mean in the final part of abandoned mansion hide and seek, when we ask question to the ghost the choice affect the game?

Try using this guide. It should be easy enough to get true end. I have a steam version of the game, it works fine for me. And yes as far as I remember you need a correct order, also you need to do it 3 times or so.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
damn it,

just played the demo...very buggy. seem like they focus on AI nowaday. such a shame...i prefer old artists from Spirit Squeeze 5 Days. but look like it will be a big project as schedule till next year.
Don't mind AI art if they can have a consistent artstyle for the entire game, and if the underlying corruption mechanics are solid.
Wait...the new game is all AI?
Unsure of this myself but the art did feel weaker than Nebel imo.

The heroine design isn't as good as Nebel.
The new game is not AI, it's just drawn by a different artist than the one that worked on Nebel.

Nebel had two artists listed on dlsite: /

The new game has a completely new artist listed:

If my understanding is correct, the artist(s) that worked on Nebel and whatnot are working for art for that one FPS game that BBQ lover is making. As for the new artist, they have no other works that I could find and I'm too lazy to look up what other stuff they might have done elsewhere.

In any case, it doesn't look bad... just not as good as Nebel. Also, hand complexity in some of the preview pics is way too high for this to be AI. Unless it's AI that was heavily edited to the point where the AI work was mainly just concept art for an actual artist.

That said, AI may have been used for backgrounds and stuff like they did in the previous game to avoid copyright or licensing issues when using photos from IRL places.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
The new game is not AI, it's just drawn by a different artist than the one that worked on Nebel.

Nebel had two artists listed on dlsite: /

The new game has a completely new artist listed:

If my understanding is correct, the artist(s) that worked on Nebel and whatnot are working for art for that one FPS game that BBQ lover is making. As for the new artist, they have no other works that I could find and I'm too lazy to look up what other stuff they might have done elsewhere.

In any case, it doesn't look bad... just not as good as Nebel. Also, hand complexity in some of the preview pics is way too high for this to be AI. Unless it's AI that was heavily edited to the point where the AI work was mainly just concept art for an actual artist.

That said, AI may have been used for backgrounds and stuff like they did in the previous game to avoid copyright or licensing issues when using photos from IRL places.
not really, BBQ moving in the gap, so basically the artist will use AI art and artist fixed it to bring the consistency. i notice as i process further with the demo i can pretty much tell which one is hand sketch vs which one is AI. the art style kinda a mess in the demo. it have consistency between AI vs AI art, but it vastly difference from his hand sketch.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
not really, BBQ moving in the gap, so basically the artist will use AI art and artist fixed it to bring the consistency. i notice as i process further with the demo i can pretty much tell which one is hand sketch vs which one is AI. the art style kinda a mess in the demo. it have consistency between AI vs AI art, but it vastly difference from his hand sketch.
Your proof so far seems to be "I can totally tell it's AI, trust me bro." which is not very convincing. I've seen one guy think some other art was AI, only to turn out to be old art before the tech even existed. A lot of people forget that the mistakes and inconsistencies of AI exist because there's a TON of crappy art out there with all sorts of mistakes and that fucks up the AI's DBs. Same with blurred or otherwise ruined pictures.

Furthermore, we don't know anything about this artist. How experienced they are or anything at all. I've seen very talented artists end up having troubles when drawing for games for the first time, because games require a consistency in art-style that's not required in many other places and that trips them up.

I suppose you could extract all the CGs from the demo, post them somewhere, and see how many people end up thinking its AI, but right now, there's no proof of anything, and I don't think BBQ Lover would lie about the source of their art when doing so would get them in trouble with dlsite. AI art games need to be tagged properly, and I'm not sure what the penalty is for not doing so.

3.30 star(s) 43 Votes