darthilya

May 22, 2018
Can anyone recommend a game similar to this one. That have netorare or netori
Try Scars of Summer is top tier + very soon it will have a sequel, RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel is pretty good, also other BBQ devs game Devil's 5 Days Mischief Game, Shy Girl's Makeover is solid, Deceived by the Host is ok both games have live POV. Modern Pink Elf RPG and NTR knight from War Shop dev. Maybe The Curse of Kubel, but it's rather repetitive, and it has not male POV. Also heard that Dark Hero Party is good, but I have not played it yet.

Additionally, aka "BULL" POV Peeping Dorm Manager, ntraholic, ntr legend

Last edited:

hydraxival

Jun 15, 2022
They removed it, for an unknown reason.
MEGA
Edit: The owner of this thread asked me to remove the link for the guide.
Apparently, they don't like me sharing a PDF file in a pirate forum :rolleyes:
So, I'm gonna remove it, in the next 24 hours.
If you haven't already downloaded the guide yet, its best to DL it ASAP.

Edit 2: Link removed.
do you still have the guide?

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
Try Scars of Summer is top tier + very soon it will have a sequel, RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel is pretty good, also other BBQ devs game Devil's 5 Days Mischief Game, Shy Girl's Makeover is solid, Deceived by the Host is ok both games have live POV. Modern Pink Elf RPG and NTR knight from War Shop dev. Maybe The Curse of Kubel, but it's rather repetitive, and it has not male POV. Also heard that Dark Hero Party is good, but I have not played it yet.

Additionally, aka "BULL" POV Peeping Dorm Manager, ntraholic, ntr legend
Thanks, i already played devil 5 days, and both warshop games. Too bad i can't play peeping dorm, ntraholic and ntrlegend because i dont have laptop. Btw is warshop game going to release a new game?

darthilya

May 22, 2018

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks. Gonna add it to my list, right now im focusing on nebel. Oh, btw do you know what is the best equipment in nebel for tsukasa and mc?
For MC the best combo used to be Fire and Ice, and might still be it if they didn't change anything in 1.2 about the combat. The idea being to set-up focused strike in a way that restores mana, basically, allowing you to use it repeatedly if combat lasts more than 1 round.

The strategy works like this:
- Flame Extinguish -> This buff causes mana to be restored when TP is consumed.
- Fire Wrap -> Just a self buff skill that doesn't take up a turn. Optional for mooks unless they're really high lvl compared to the MC.
- Ice Field -> Another self buff skill that also restores some MP based on how many buffs the MC has active. This why is should always come after Fire Wrap. Relevant at lower levels before you get stronger catalysts, not as important later. Again, Optional for mooks unless there's a high lvl thing happening.
- Godly Speed -> Makes it so you can take two actions per turn. Normally makes MP recovery impossible, but it goes away when MP drops bellow 20%, which is what happens after the next step while still leaving you with 1 set of 2 actions.
- Spiritual Liberation. The big damage nuke that fills your TP bar and empties your MP bar. You'll set it up, but you'll still have actions ready.
- Exorcism Focused Strike or Whirling Fury as needed/wanted.
-If anything is still alive after that, rinse and repeat.

Now, for what stats you want on catalysts for MC, the priority is MP and M.Atk with HP or Def or the like following some after that, anything else is salad dressing. Once your MP and M.Atk get high enough, you'll one-shot everything anyway.

For Kana it's kind of the other way around. You want HP, P.Atk, Def and M.def. Mana and M.Atk are entirely useless on her.
I personally went with Upright Justice and Upright The Hanged Man for her cards, the 1st boosts Attack and Defense and the latter boosts defense and recovery rate, making it highly unlikely that L has any opportunities to do anything to her.

I don't remember the exact cards needed for those two, but there's a list in here that you can use, just gotta search the thread for it.

Either way, you'll find that making Kana OP is pretty easy.

darthilya

May 22, 2018

For Kana it's kind of the other way around. You want HP, P.Atk, Def and M.def. Mana and M.Atk are entirely useless on her.
I personally went with Upright Justice and Upright The Hanged Man for her cards, the 1st boosts Attack and Defense and the latter boosts defense and recovery rate, making it highly unlikely that L has any opportunities to do anything to her.

I don't remember the exact cards needed for those two, but there's a list in here that you can use, just gotta search the thread for it.

Well, in the first playthrough it is very difficult to build Kana and MC, and personally I let Lawrence do her as he pleases, you have plenty of time to grind LVL and items, on NG+ it is very easy to get pure end, you have skip teleports near boss rooms, and Kana will be safe before you arrive to the boss room (at this rate you will learn the layout of dungeons). The grind is the worst part of the game. And if you really don't want to grind, just use saveeditonline to give yourself mana and just spam the first magic skill, it annihilates pretty match everything except church boss and final boss. I wish I used this method first at my first 3 playthroughs...

And I suppose it is pretty lame for the first playthrough to guard Kana from Lawrence, it is a ntr game...

Reactions: hatman1

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
For MC the best combo used to be Fire and Ice, and might still be it if they didn't change anything in 1.2 about the combat. The idea being to set-up focused strike in a way that restores mana, basically, allowing you to use it repeatedly if combat lasts more than 1 round.

The strategy works like this:
- Flame Extinguish -> This buff causes mana to be restored when TP is consumed.
- Fire Wrap -> Just a self buff skill that doesn't take up a turn. Optional for mooks unless they're really high lvl compared to the MC.
- Ice Field -> Another self buff skill that also restores some MP based on how many buffs the MC has active. This why is should always come after Fire Wrap. Relevant at lower levels before you get stronger catalysts, not as important later. Again, Optional for mooks unless there's a high lvl thing happening.
- Godly Speed -> Makes it so you can take two actions per turn. Normally makes MP recovery impossible, but it goes away when MP drops bellow 20%, which is what happens after the next step while still leaving you with 1 set of 2 actions.
- Spiritual Liberation. The big damage nuke that fills your TP bar and empties your MP bar. You'll set it up, but you'll still have actions ready.
- Exorcism Focused Strike or Whirling Fury as needed/wanted.
-If anything is still alive after that, rinse and repeat.

Now, for what stats you want on catalysts for MC, the priority is MP and M.Atk with HP or Def or the like following some after that, anything else is salad dressing. Once your MP and M.Atk get high enough, you'll one-shot everything anyway.

Well, in the first playthrough it is very difficult to build Kana and MC, and personally I let Lawrence do her as he pleases, you have plenty of time to grind LVL and items, on NG+ it is very easy to get pure end, you have skip teleports near boss rooms, and Kana will be safe before you arrive to the boss room (at this rate you will learn the layout of dungeons). The grind is the worst part of the game. And if you really don't want to grind, just use saveeditonline to give yourself mana and just spam the first magic skill, it annihilates pretty match everything except church boss and final boss. I wish I used this method first at my first 3 playthroughs...

And I suppose it is pretty lame for the first playthrough to guard Kana from Lawrence, it is a ntr game...
Thanks both of you

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
I want to note that you should only grind on days that Lawrence is absent, which allow you and Kana go to the Asahane Mansion map. This is where you get the exp, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch higher than the other 3.

3.30 star(s) 43 Votes