Inxer

Apr 6, 2020
I'm arabic, and i wish that in the future creators add more arabic characters in their games that's so hoooooot for me especially ntr games :(

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
The game is great, but there is very little content, and there are a lot of tags with fetishes, it's too long to wait for an update

• Angry
Reactions: Candy Suxx
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone please share taboo patch the mega one in the OP has been removed.Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Are you self reporting? Are you the creator on an alt?

You are comparing famous work, translated by professionals, to this.
Are you paranoid? It's a fairly common illness these days...
No, I'm not the author or anything close to him.
I'm an avid reader of books who appreciates the texts. I worked for a year in something called "L'académie Française", as a computer scientist, but I often discussed the problem of translations with real authors.
And I know French and English well enough (I lived in New Zealand for 5 years when I was a kid) to appreciate the value of translating certain books.
Professional' translators are often (often, not always) people who can't write, so they can't convey the idea of a sentence, rather than translating word for word. And I'm not the one saying this. Even Hemingway wasn't very good at translating, and again, I'm not the one to say so.
Even here, the 'French versions' are generally almost illegible, what many would call 'Frenchgrish', better to read approximate English than this kind of 'baragouinage' (try translating baragouiner into English, you'll never get the exact nuance of the word).
As Fellini said, "A different language is a different vision of life".

And sorry for the delay in responding, I don't often read comments.
Biz and may the benign spirits keep you in their benevolent care

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes