EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NB_cover PM.jpg

Overview:
This visual novel is about a young man who is abandoned for no reason by his parents,
who work as veteran servants of a very wealthy and influential family.

Our protagonist is completely isolated from his sexuality as a result of traumas from his childhood.

He tries to build a new life after his graduation by sticking to his only friend.
Traces of his childhood traumas leave the protagonist with many problems that he needs to solve both in human relations,
in making sense of life, and in starting his sexual life.

He hopes to find something that will add meaning to his life,
but things that looks going wrong will gradually push him to first untie the knots of his lost life
and then build his own environment with his own rules.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-03
Release Date: 2022-11-03
Developer: Misantrophy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

PLEASE READ DEVELOPER NOTES BEFORE DOWNLOADING

(Mega, MixDrop and GoFile links were fixed. No need bugfix "animation.rpy" for them. Besides you can only use with them.)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Bug Fix:

(You should put "animation.rpy" file into the game folder unless your zip file ends with "fixed".)

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

NB_cover PM.jpg screenshot0012.png screenshot0005.png F95epublish01.png f95epublish02.png f95epublish03.png f95epublish06.png f95epublish04.png f95epublish05.png f95epublish10.png f95epublish09.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jusadbellum

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
The "ntr" scenes in this first released episode are at a level that doesn't cause a strong sense of jealousy. I don't know how to say it properly without giving spoilers. But I think it will not disturb those who do not like "ntr".

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
After reading the way the protagonist talks, I can understand why he was ostracized. Edgiest dialogue I've read in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: VVVrextt4343

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The "ntr" scenes in this first released episode are at a level that doesn't cause a strong sense of jealousy. I don't know how to say it properly without giving spoilers. But I think it will not disturb those who do not like "ntr".
LOL

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It is designed as an adventure, drama and romance based game with adult material.
:unsure:

3DCG, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Group Sex, Humiliation, Incest, Male Domination, NTR, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sexual Harassment, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
a " romance" game

So it would be nice to know if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe?

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I love the tags but not quite convinced because of the graphic. Still, I will give it a try after a couple of updates in hope that the writting will be good. In general I am alsways happy to see new hard tag games.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
While I have not tried the game, you should really get someone to proofread for you. The overview reads like someone had a stroke. It is gibberish that you have to restructure yourself to make proper sentences.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes