• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
For a 2 month update, it ain't small at all, it's almost impossible to get bigger updates out in such a small time frame, even if I was working on this game alone. All the scenes and image quality, take a lot of time to refine.
A single animation can potentially take a entire day. Also production of images is around 10 per day, not counting the ones where just expression changes.
I don´t mean to disrespect you by all means! I wish i could do that kind of work nearly as good as you and i love your render, animations and writing!!!

But still, please let us tell you that we love this game and your work BUT it is really hard for us "players" too. Playing this and waiting for it to continue and then the updates after some months are only about 15 minutes gameplay. This time also the story felt a little short. I really appreciate your work and am thankful for the opportunity to play your work.

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
What happened to the little goat girl, Cotton, she seems to have completely vanished. She was cute.

Last edited:

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
Since they showed her in the Halloween picture for startup screen this update. Than more than likely she will reappear in a later update

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
don't try to rename any non Ren'Py save file as such and use it.
that's the only way i can trigger that error.
? All I did was download updated, installed and when I try to continue where I left, I get that error, previous update was working fine and everything .

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
? All I did was download updated, installed and when I try to continue where I left, I get that error, previous update was working fine and everything .
i bet one of your save files is not a valid Ren'Py save file.
but we don't need to solve the problem here. come either to my Discord server or Alorth's.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Neko Paradise [v0.15] [Alorth]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 572 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Note: In this compressed version, the SDK (same version as the game) built the distribution packages according to the "options.rpyc" file. That is, the RPAs contained in the original version of the game, were generated by another method..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
看看2077,趕上結果,如果你想玩好遊戲,請耐心等待。
(Take a look at 2077, catch up with the results, and be patient if you want to play the game well.)

是的,那個。繼續與每個人交談 - 它會減慢他們的積分,直到他們會和你的維納一起玩。

(Yeah, that. Keep talking to everyone - it slows raises their points to the point they will play with your wiener.) :devilish::giggle:

但是為什麼我想先玩《賽博朋克 2077》呢?

(But why would I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 first?) :LOL:

gurdil98

Mar 8, 2018
Without a pic of the error log it's hard to help.
Also, the android version saves are only guaranteed to work if the save you're trying to load is also from the official version.
i don't care about waiting because i like the result.
I'm just dissappointed about some cumshot scene, you should show it when it's happening because just the dialog and then the in the next image we see them sleeping or talking it's not satisfacting for me
otherwise continue like that, you do a great job ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've gotta say since the remake ... i completely enjoy this game .... i mean don't get me wrong i loved the other way you made it ... and your telling me trust you making a remake ( which hardly ever works out ) would be good if not better than before .. love what you've done so far ;)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

nicoartamai

Apr 24, 2020
Some people just can't be satisfied and happy with what they get for FREE.... Those who bitch about update lengths and content when they don't even pay/subscribe.. it's really sad. If you do subscribe and don't like what your paying for then stop, simple as that..

Reactions: denen and giqui
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes