Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hi Android ver won't load previous saves, getting error every time I try to use load option
Without a pic of the error log it's hard to help.
Also, the android version saves are only guaranteed to work if the save you're trying to load is also from the official version.

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Without a pic of the error log it's hard to help.
Also, the android version saves are only guaranteed to work if the save you're trying to load is also from the official version.
Here you go and yes version I'm using is one I downloaded from this page Screenshot_20221111_033040_Neko Paradise.jpg

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
This guy also works on Radiant so it's to be expected that you will get minimal content and extremely long periods between updates.
He also does a lot of freelance work(atleast he used to up to last year/beginning of this one).

I just posted on Radiant thread about Alorth and SirD lying there about working full time on Radiant and the reason of the updates taking long is because of the "superior quality" of the game.

Apparently Alorth does the same here?

And the most crazy thing is that they have a big following that believe those lies.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
For a 2 month update, it ain't small at all, it's almost impossible to get bigger updates out in such a small time frame, even if I was working on this game alone. All the scenes and image quality, take a lot of time to refine.
A single animation can potentially take a entire day. Also production of images is around 10 per day, not counting the ones where just expression changes.
I don´t mean to disrespect you by all means! I wish i could do that kind of work nearly as good as you and i love your render, animations and writing!!!

But still, please let us tell you that we love this game and your work BUT it is really hard for us "players" too. Playing this and waiting for it to continue and then the updates after some months are only about 15 minutes gameplay. This time also the story felt a little short. I really appreciate your work and am thankful for the opportunity to play your work.

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
What happened to the little goat girl, Cotton, she seems to have completely vanished. She was cute.

Last edited:

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
Since they showed her in the Halloween picture for startup screen this update. Than more than likely she will reappear in a later update

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
don't try to rename any non Ren'Py save file as such and use it.
that's the only way i can trigger that error.
? All I did was download updated, installed and when I try to continue where I left, I get that error, previous update was working fine and everything .

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
? All I did was download updated, installed and when I try to continue where I left, I get that error, previous update was working fine and everything .
i bet one of your save files is not a valid Ren'Py save file.
but we don't need to solve the problem here. come either to my Discord server or Alorth's.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Neko Paradise [v0.15] [Alorth]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 572 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Note: In this compressed version, the SDK (same version as the game) built the distribution packages according to the "options.rpyc" file. That is, the RPAs contained in the original version of the game, were generated by another method..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes