Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
看看2077,趕上結果,如果你想玩好遊戲,請耐心等待。
(Take a look at 2077, catch up with the results, and be patient if you want to play the game well.)

是的,那個。繼續與每個人交談 - 它會減慢他們的積分,直到他們會和你的維納一起玩。

(Yeah, that. Keep talking to everyone - it slows raises their points to the point they will play with your wiener.) :devilish::giggle:

但是為什麼我想先玩《賽博朋克 2077》呢?

(But why would I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 first?) :LOL:

gurdil98

Mar 8, 2018
Without a pic of the error log it's hard to help.
Also, the android version saves are only guaranteed to work if the save you're trying to load is also from the official version.
i don't care about waiting because i like the result.
I'm just dissappointed about some cumshot scene, you should show it when it's happening because just the dialog and then the in the next image we see them sleeping or talking it's not satisfacting for me
otherwise continue like that, you do a great job ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've gotta say since the remake ... i completely enjoy this game .... i mean don't get me wrong i loved the other way you made it ... and your telling me trust you making a remake ( which hardly ever works out ) would be good if not better than before .. love what you've done so far ;)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

nicoartamai

Apr 24, 2020
Some people just can't be satisfied and happy with what they get for FREE.... Those who bitch about update lengths and content when they don't even pay/subscribe.. it's really sad. If you do subscribe and don't like what your paying for then stop, simple as that..

Reactions: denen and giqui

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
hello, my game gets an error where it says could not find label 'ev_ash20'.
why tho?
Because you changed the variable "bs" to 20, if you don't fool around with variables that won't happen.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
For a 2 month update, it ain't small at all, it's almost impossible to get bigger updates out in such a small time frame, even if I was working on this game alone. All the scenes and image quality, take a lot of time to refine.
A single animation can potentially take a entire day. Also production of images is around 10 per day, not counting the ones where just expression changes.
That depends, everyone have different work speed, also you are also doing another game, but here i have seen developers doing 500 renders monthly and that being a single developer, on the other side of the coin there is also the ones that is 6 months with nothing. Like i said, don't get me wrong, what you are doing is good, but with a site with a lot of developers, games, is hard to not compare.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
That depends, everyone have different work speed, also you are also doing another game, but here i have seen developers doing 500 renders monthly and that being a single developer, on the other side of the coin there is also the ones that is 6 months with nothing. Like i said, don't get me wrong, what you are doing is good, but with a site with a lot of developers, games, is hard to not compare.
Yeah, but it's also ridiculous for anyone to complain about it anyway, there are indeed a lot of games around, but almost none have as close as good animations as mine have, making good animations takes at least half of the time away.
Also, I have a full time artist and an animator working on Radiant now, that's the reason this update took 2 months instead of 3 or 4. So if now anyone complains, that I'm not giving this game full attention, it rather sounds like a joke to me.
On the other side, I'm not surprised, that "fans" only frequent this website, instead of checking discord announcements and other places for info. Since I've been training some of these artists for a year now.
Now that they are officially working under me, I'm putting most of my hours into this game.
And with the extra free time I got thanks to these employments, I rather chill and play some games now or make music.

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
? All I did was download updated, installed and when I try to continue where I left, I get that error, previous update was working fine and everything .
I've had the same issues when I have updated the game and used a save file from the last version. Was told in the Discord that f95zone is not an official place to download the game and is more or less not their problem. In the end I just went with creating a new save since they did not want to support or troubleshoot the issue.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I don´t mean to disrespect you by all means! I wish i could do that kind of work nearly as good as you and i love your render, animations and writing!!!

But still, please let us tell you that we love this game and your work BUT it is really hard for us "players" too. Playing this and waiting for it to continue and then the updates after some months are only about 15 minutes gameplay. This time also the story felt a little short. I really appreciate your work and am thankful for the opportunity to play your work.
Saying that the update took less than 30 minutes to play through, might surelly be a understatement, I test the gameplay myself every update. When I see people mention playtimes like 10 or 15 minutes, my thoughts always go instantly, damn those ctrl skippers and their complains... They should start reading the text instead.
Also, the game while open sandbox and harem, there is still branching, so certain events like Corynn and others, can get cut shorter because you picked wrong choices in the past. For example if Corynn didn't gave you a blowjob on the previous event, you won't get the part of the next event.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I've had the same issues when I have updated the game and used a save file from the last version. Was told in the Discord that f95zone is not an official place to download the game and is more or less not their problem. In the end I just went with creating a new save since they did not want to support or troubleshoot the issue.
F95 uploads any version they find available, so it's possibly not from the official source but from a different android porter. Which would mean the saves between them don't work.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Saying that the update took less than 30 minutes to play through, might surelly be a understatement, I test the gameplay myself every update. When I see people mention playtimes like 10 or 15 minutes, my thoughts always go instantly, damn those ctrl skippers and their complains... They should start reading the text instead.
Also, the game while open sandbox and harem, there is still branching, so certain events like Corynn and others, can get cut shorter because you picked wrong choices in the past. For example if Corynn didn't gave you a blowjob on the previous event, you won't get the part of the next event.
Where is 30 minutes to read that all?
I don´t skip the story but i read it. The most text of the new events are 3 minutes to read, the longest story text is with the girl at the beach at evening. So 5 minutes this + 3 the others = 8 + 5-10 minutes (this update) to click everywhere to look if i didn´t miss anything and enjoy the animations.

When do i know if i missed a scene? There isn´t anything that tell me if... I just go to the hints and look out if there is more content. Sometimes i get something without the hints but that can be some events which repeats.

But who am i to complain? It is you who gets over 4000$ / month for this amount of content. ;-)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I can only say i downloaded at itchi.io also for free v.14 and it works...i just saw today that it was released here too..

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Where is 30 minutes to read that all?
I don´t skip the story but i read it. The most text of the new events are 3 minutes to read, the longest story text is with the girl at the beach at evening. So 5 minutes this + 3 the others = 8 + 5-10 minutes (this update) to click everywhere to look if i didn´t miss anything and enjoy the animations.

When do i know if i missed a scene? There isn´t anything that tell me if... I just go to the hints and look out if there is more content. Sometimes i get something without the hints but that can be some events which repeats.

But who am i to complain? It is you who gets over 4000$ / month for this amount of content. ;-)
I don't get that amount per month only for the game, my patreon is a mixed supporter page.
For example, HydraFXX and GreatM8 have a huge number of supporters, more than me actually and they basically only make animations. They don't even have any game.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
On the other side, I'm not surprised, that "fans" only frequent this website, instead of checking discord announcements and other places for info.
Is that a shot? because personally, fuck discord. No thanks. I will get my updates from here or Itch or your SS (the times when i have subbed to you).

I LOVE this game. It might be my favorite on this site. Take all the time you need... as long as you DO FINISH THIS!

I once read you say this game, "was your heart." I always liked that take.

Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes