Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
Ok update.
pretty short overall which is disappointing.

when will we get a story update?
because this is " standard " version... tbh there is no point in playing this version he need to remove stuff because of itch, patreon and rule 7 so the full version is only with subscriber.

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Head to the bedroom and "sleep".
Sorry, I didn't mean the scene recollection, I know that part. Maybe I'm wrong and it's not in-game yet but there are mentions in the changelog of at least (maybe others too?) Cream/Choco getting pregnant multiple times, I haven't seen that happen with scene recollection yet.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
because this is " standard " version... tbh there is no point in playing this version he need to remove stuff because of itch, patreon and rule 7 so the full version is only with subscriber.
You are just talking for the sake of saying things man.

The itchio site doesn't censor only patr:poop::poop:on does.

This version has the same stuff. At this point in time standard is the only version. If that changes Alorth will say so.

(EDIT)
Kristu

My games aren't distributed on Patreon, so I don't need to care about TOS or so
But firstly, the naming now has to do with Windows, Linux and Mac being all in one now instead separate.
Secondly, I do distribute something called "Full Edition" on SubscribeStar, because the Standard Edition isn't allowed on Itch.io
The full edition would break rule 7 here on F95, so you surelly wouldn't see it here anyway.
But there is also basically no content with it yet, so don't worry about it. :whistle:
His last line says there is no content with it. Do you have a SubStar version? have you seen this version? Have you seen a difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: Skalli

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
You are just talking for the sake of saying things man.

The itchio site doesn't censor only patr:poop::poop:on does.

This version has the same stuff. At this point in time standard is the only version. If that changes Alorth will say so.
the author say that a few pages back go see for yourself, but that doenst change this standard version is cripled and without most of the stuff...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
bro that dont change anything, yea i read wrong about itch, but that doenst change anything about standard version, this game without the fullgame is crippled.
So you're saying the Subscribestar version has a character we have never seen that breaks Rule 7?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
no new character bro...scenes and stuff are deleted... all content related to rule7 is deleted from the "standard" version.
That makes no sense though.. the characters in this game can't break rule 7 as they aren't even human :unsure:

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
That makes no sense though.. the characters in this game can't break rule 7 as they aren't even human :unsure:
well...u will need ask the staff about that, that's wht the author say a few posts ago.
" The full edition would break rule 7 here on F95, so you surelly wouldn't see it here anyway."

i wlil not enter in the right or wrong in this rule7 stuff... it's the rules so be it... just saying...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
well...u will need ask the staff about that, that's wht the author say a few posts ago.
" The full edition would break rule 7 here on F95, so you surelly wouldn't see it here anyway."

i wlil not enter in the right or wrong in this rule7 stuff... it's the rules so be it... just saying...
I personally don't believe there is a Subscribestar version with more content but i won't stop you from believing whatever you want (y)

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I personally don't believe there is a Subscribestar version with more content but i won't stop you from believing whatever you want (y)
That's a pretty interesting aspect, in which I might prefer not to answer grammatically.
But I can assure you, that Subscribestar supporters get everything the same as Patreon supporters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
That's a pretty interesting aspect, in which I might prefer not to answer grammatically.
But I can assure you, that Subscribestar supporters get everything the same as Patreon supporters.
That's what i was saying, it was someone else who was saying that the Substar version has extra content..

Feb 12, 2021
i fucking LOVE girls w/chokers! so when does the MC get to knock up his daughters he had with Chocomint, Cream, n Fall, n make them all GILFs? also, when Violet begs Nina to knot her w/the dildo, PLEASE tell me there's some actual bestiality coming!! n some mom/dau incest here n there, w/all the possibilities, n the moms begging the MC to knock up their daughters, would send this game over the top :devilish:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
i fucking LOVE girls w/chokers! so when does the MC get to knock up his daughters he had with Chocomint, Cream, n Fall, n make them all GILFs? also, when Violet begs Nina to knot her w/the dildo, PLEASE tell me there's some actual bestiality coming!! n some mom/dau incest here n there, w/all the possibilities, n the moms begging the MC to knock up their daughters, would send this game over the top :devilish:
Knocking up the offspring won't happen, I have the intention of keeping the game wholesome on that part.
Also bestiality isn't a thing for this game.
mom/dau incest is planned content.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
This is one of the few games I truly enjoy playing. A game that plays with my heartstrings. I'm always happy when new updates arrive.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
well I did not expect another golden button, now I have seen 2 with this one (the one of Choco and the one of the trio of Lolis), I do not know if there are other buttons, if someone knows to tell me who they are please

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Just found this game and hOLY FUCkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,I am in love with Ash:love:,really needed a game with a futa character that has a 'gentle-dom' kind off vibe. Hope dev expands on Futa-on-male content in the future updates,Best of luck Alorth
f1f.jpg
P.S.-by "gentle-dom" I mean-Less on humiliation and an actual romance/love between the characters.
Also Kudos to dev for knowing the difference between Futa and tranny,and actually putting effort into giving Futa separate scenes.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Knocking up the offspring won't happen, I have the intention of keeping the game wholesome on that part.
i understand that of embarrassing the daughters if you don't want to cross that line, but when the daughters grow up with whom they would be married? So far from what I understood the only man left is the MC, so if they do not reproduce with it, they would not end up extinguishing? unless later a solution is found to this problem of lack of men or if in the end everything is an illusion and the prota wakes up from the coma in an hospital xd

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes