Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi everyone,
i've read about the golden button stuff but i don't understand.... I've seen the falls trio scene but only this one (totally by luck).
I've ran the island every where (i think) at every time but nothing happened. Is there someone who can tell me how much of this hidden scenes there are and how to get them ?
I haven't seen this golden button when the falls scene appeared. What is this golden button ?
Thanx

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
i've read about the golden button stuff but i don't understand.... I've seen the falls trio scene but only this one (totally by luck).
I've ran the island every where (i think) at every time but nothing happened. Is there someone who can tell me how much of this hidden scenes there are and how to get them ?
I haven't seen this golden button when the falls scene appeared. What is this golden button ?
Thanx
with golden button we refer to the background of the image of the character when you open the menu, so far i have found 2 one of them the last one that has been added the trio of lolis and the other one is choco and cream

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone else feel like the updates have been a bit short lately? No hate to Alorth at all but after so many months without significant content I expected more than 30 minutes or less of playtime. But I’m probably just spoiled
View attachment 2166752
because they have been getting shorter and shorter while taking longer to make. you should feel upsad about this and you're not the only one.

don't worry tho, there is a very simple solution for this problem. stop giving the Dev money, screw his other projects, if he wants to keep making money on this one he needs to start considering this game like a job, it's simple as that.

ofc this will never happen since patreon is known for being a censor "milk them to death" platform that kill any creativity. the Dev can release an update once a year, 5 minutes of gameplay and people would still pay, nothing new here. won't be the first game that does this, and won't be the last sadly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
There is no repeat sex for those yet.
changelog says Ash pregnancy, but the egg flew away. Same with Bera previously. What determines the chance, or is it not fully active yet for these two? We really need a way to repeat the conception if it has a chance to fail. Rolling back and repeating didn't seem to have any effect, since it failed every time.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
changelog says Ash pregnancy, but the egg flew away. Same with Bera previously. What determines the chance, or is it not fully active yet for these two? We really need a way to repeat the conception if it has a chance to fail. Rolling back and repeating didn't seem to have any effect, since it failed every time.
Random chance
Always save before the sex happens
Reload if you want pregnant and didn't get it

Don't roll back - that replays the already chosen outcome

You have to Load the save over again

Reactions: Ash22

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
with golden button we refer to the background of the image of the character when you open the menu, so far i have found 2 one of them the last one that has been added the trio of lolis and the other one is choco and cream
Hi,
ok thanx, i will try to catch it.
But you've discovered two, how many are they?
Bye

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Random chance

Definitely random chance. I got Beta preggars and Choco preggers again (2nd time).

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
While I definitely enjoyed the content from my aesthetically favorite girl ; Lion girl (I forget the name), this was a very small update. :(

Have to admit I was rather surprised to get topped by Ash :oops:.
I actually never expected that :p

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Random chance

quick saving on the "cum" option was enough for me to change the outcome. But it took a lot of tries, at least in one case. Replaying the whole scene so many times would definetly be bothersone.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Stuck with Chocomint at 14 and no threesome with Cream, any idea of what may i have missed?

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Neko Paradise [v0.14].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Neko Paradise [v0.14].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

SecondOfSix

Jun 6, 2020
Found the game this week and finished the content there is so far. Good Work so far, hope the dev keeps it up.
Gotta say that Violet is imo the most attractive 3D-model woman I have seen in an H-game so far. Sure, there are many attractive models (it's what they are designed to be), others with more detail (you feel you can see every pore) or models with physics, but Violet has the best combination of cute, sexy and lovable.
That she is all lovey-dovey adds to the lovability of the character, even if it makes her character pretty one-sided so far. Would love to see some more fleshing out of the characters.

Reactions: Boneprone
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes